Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:19 am
*leaves a black and silver padlocked book on a table near Angil*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:12 pm
*Picks up book and places it into her bag, then quietly slips out of the room.*  

Angilwingz

Demarest

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:16 pm
Professor Demarest walks in and immediately heads to the History of Magic section. "Hmm, I know I left that book on the Magical Enlightenment over here somewhere. Somehow it got mixed in with the library books. I wonder if there's a librarian anywhere and if they came across it," she thinks to herself.

After wandering the shelves for about an hour, she settles on another book on the same subject, drops a note on the librarian's desk about her missing book and heads out of the library.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:44 pm
*Walks into the library, slips through a secret passage.*  

Angilwingz

lizzieangel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:06 am
Ooh angel has gone all stealthy and sly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:36 am
*Crawls out of another secret passage covered in dust and starts brushing self off.*  

Angilwingz

~!Organic Emo!~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:03 am
Her eyes blazing with happiness she runs straight to Francis and begins whispering huriddly, though knowing she will sound like a complete mad woman, "Francis, by all the demons of the underworld I have finally obtained it!" she shows him a pure black flask with inscriptions on it. "At last...at last!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:14 am
Having just overheard what the demon girl had said, Angil's expression shifted to one of extreme worry. She turned and sunk into a chair with a dire expression.*  

Angilwingz

lizzieangel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:07 am
*sits and watches*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:26 pm
Is there anything wrong here? *Suspicious glance*  

PrincessMeg

get_it_poppin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:31 pm
*sits down and starts to concentrate on homework*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:58 am
Sweet and Tasty
Her eyes blazing with happiness she runs straight to Francis and begins whispering huriddly, though knowing she will sound like a complete mad woman, "Francis, by all the demons of the underworld I have finally obtained it!" she shows him a pure black flask with inscriptions on it. "At last...at last!"

I say, what is it? I've news for you too. I've managed to map the girls' domitories at Slytherin.

*he glances shiftily over his shoulder and continues*

Well, do tell..

Invictus_88

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:37 pm
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty

I say, what is it? I've news for you too. I've managed to map the girls' domitories at Slytherin.

Well, do tell..
eek  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:19 am
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty

Well, do tell..
Most unlike herself, she giggles girllishly. Suddenly though she takes on a very different toon. She feels like banging her head against a wall she feels so foolish. Why on earth hadn't she kept her mouth shut about the stupid flask!? Damn those loose lips...With a quick motion she grabs Francis by his collar and drags him behind a bookshelf, speaking so quietly that not even Angelwingz' cunning ears can distinguish her words (except for Francis that is). "I've found the essence of love Francis...love! I've traveled from heaven to hell and I finally finished my quest for it! One drop of this on your tongue *she pauses to giggle happily* and you're happy for about 3 weeks! It's amazing! Of course there is much evil as good in love...It is as useful a weapon as any other...perhaps even more so..."  

~!Organic Emo!~

~!Organic Emo!~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:22 am
Angilwingz
Having just overheard what the demon girl had said, Angil's expression shifted to one of extreme worry. She turned and sunk into a chair with a dire expression.*
She gives Angelwingz a demonic grin. "You...feeling okay Angelwingz?  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games