Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:21 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The Pre-Event

Izzy nodded and tried not to get flustered by the direction the conversation seemed to be headed. He really thought that Ryuukaze was flirting with him. Was it the new hair cut, or the suit that suddenly got the attention of people??? He bit his bottom lip then realized that he should probably keep his fingers...busy. So his finger took to the platter of riceballs and took one up to his lips. At the moment, he didn't really care what flavor it was until he bit in and realized it was cream filled.

"Yes, I did enjoy the show immensely. You almost fell of the stage that night. It was a particularly memorable show." He smiled as he attempted to make sure the rice didn't get stuck on his lips. Oh what a terrible choice of a snack with this particular star.

"Ah.. yes, I'd love a drink." he answered as his free hand swiped the closest napkin and patted his lips very discreetly. "So are you enjoying the party? It seems that there is quite a crowd here tonight. Many opportunities for a star like yourself."

(Ooc: Oops sorry didn't see that Ryuu had posted.... Thank Nil!)
-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:48 pm
Chiyou

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

"Oh yes, I am very certain that I have never waltzed before. The only dancing I have ever done has been a few steps choreographed for PVs and stage shows. Nothing that requires any real focus or talent...unfortunately."
It did bother the boy how, when it came right down to it, though he had the potential, he had never really done much of anything that required real talent. He had never...really had to try.
That was what Izzy had always wanted for him. Why the manager had pushed him to do things like take dance classes and to study other forms of art.
It was something necessary for him if he were ever going to be an artist of the same caliber as men such as Shou.
Chiyou blushed brightly again at the vocalist's jest.
"Perhaps it would, though I have these butt grabbing fingers to thank for a great deal of inspiration. If that had never happened, then we wouldn't be dancing right now, ne? These unlucky hands seem to have brought me a great deal of luck tonight, and perhaps I shall take up sewing, at your suggestion, of course." the dance spun them around the circle once more, and everyone was still watching them, completely rapt.
Chiyou smiled broadly as a thought came to him. He was intending it as a joke, but he didn't realize that it might well tempt the man.
"Perhaps you could just dress me up like your doll, though. It would go ahead and give me a chance to feel so very...fancy. Give me a taste for it that would make me crave learning to sew. Save me the trouble of trying to piece together so many fine fabrics into something actually wearable first." he giggled.

...............is my drug----------}

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:40 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Oh my! So you were there on that night, then? It was a night to remember, if I do say so myself. I was very lucky to have not fallen from the stage. I was far too into my routine, and I do have a tendency toward, well, being accident prone...even though that particular incident was due to a fan grabbing the microphone cord and pulling it because I got too close to the edge, and she was far too excited. Never should have unbuttoned my shirt..." Ryu mused as he watched Izzy pick up the rice ball and take a creamy bite.
Turning his head, he quickly placed an order for a drink. Something he thought would suit both the manager and the snack he was eating.
Picking up the drink after the bartender placed it down, he turned back and handed it to Izzy. It was a Godiva chocolate martini.
"I'm thoroughly enjoying this party, Izzy-san. It's a very impressive crowd, and I've spoken to a lot of very good people. I do hope I've made the right impressions on the right ones, though."
Of course, he managed to lean in toward the manager in just such a way that it seemed as if he were hinting that Izzy was the "right one" that he had hoped to make a "good impression upon".

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:31 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

The Pre-Event

He tried not to lead Ryuukaze any further than the man already seemed to be leaning.What did he say that sort of turned this guy into interested in him? It had to the new look.

"Oh yes, one of my rare escapes from my work life I must say. Surprisingly enough a friend had a ticket and I decided to go." He laughed at the last part of the comment, "Oh, well you know if you stopped doing what the fans like then you know what that means...they'll just rip the shirt off. I doubt you want that." He smiled having dealt with enough stars to know but then he realized that his words might be taken the wrong way. So he turned a bit toward the bar and tried to focus on the food.

However, when Izzy saw the drink he was rather surprised, "A chocolate...martini?" He blinked a little never having had one and took the glass...then a sip! His eyes widened with the provocatively delicious taste. "Oh my....It's...yummy." For a second, he had lost focus on the conversation due to the drink but then he quickly caught up. "Impressions?" He coughed just a little on the drink as the space between them decreased. "Oh..oh I'm sure you've done just fine!" His cheeks blushed just a bit which might have been mistaken as a reaction to the alcohol or something else completely.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:52 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

"Rip...my shirt off?" Ryu blinked his big red eyes and then laughed, a twinkling, melodic sound.
"My, my, Ishi-san...sounds like you've some thoughts of your own on the situation." he teased.
Reaching over, Ryu picked up one of the riceballs that the manager had been nibbling on, and he tasted it himself. It really was delicious, and the violinist licked his lips with approval.
"Hai. Chocolate martini, made with Godiva liquor and fine vodka. It's one of my favorites, whenever I just want to be mellow, or if I'm in a romantic sort of mood."
Of course, he meant the word romantic as in whimsical, or fanciful, but it could easily be heard as meaning intimate.
"So...you think I've made a good impression, then? Well, what sort of impression have I made on you?" he smirked.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:20 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai chuckled at Hiroki's words, his eyes twinkling roguishly. "Oh, I do plan on changing that indeed, don't get me wrong. I have a little... friendly competition going with Narcissus on the matter, after all." Well, first he actually has to consider me as competition, but I'll get there soon enough. At least Nakai was truthful with himself on that front. Kai just never liked flattering himself and believing that he was more than he was. He could believe that he would be great, since ambition is usually what drives a person in the end to great achievements, but Kai wasn't going to stand around in front of a mirror and murmur to himself about his achievements. No. His achievements so far were nothing compared to what Kai planned to gain in life.

"Mm...my general question was meant to give you an opportunity to show me what you perceived about the leadership. Not to direct you to a specific line of thinking. Some people perceive leadership from the top down but others find individuals more fitting that role."

Well, that really didn't help Kai's thinking at all. Kai almost always somewhat thought about what he said before saying it, especially on matters relatively touchy and recently dramatic as the one of "leadership"—especially within Ohayou. However, Hiroki had given Kai nothing to help him frame his answer on the matter, and Kai wasn't going to just start mouthing things here and there and offend someone.
However, as Kai talked more and more with Asato Hiroki, he was actually forming a stronger and stronger opinion on the mater of Ohayou's leadership—especially about Hiroki's involvement. This was no place for his mind to be in, and Kai knew that he probably should be less opinionated about other people's business, but to the singer, it seemed like such a shame that Hiroki would be due to take over Ohayou. Nakai felt that Hiroki actually shouldn't take the position at all—but once again, that was a completely personal opinion that would probably cause issues if voiced out loud. However, after such a thought and opinion, there really was nothing else to say on the matter except that. What a dilemma.

"Well, I do have my opinions on this matter—opinions that I hold with strong conviction... But I feel that my opinion probably is too... meddling, for one. And second, I really don't want to offend anyone by saying anything on the matter, considering the recent... coverage that the issue has received." There. Kai had said the complete truth, for he really was at a loss for what else to say. Nakai wasn't a politician or a businessman for a reason—he sure could smooth talk women, but he really had no skills at speaking "fluff" opinions or voicing vague things when it came to matters like these. Kai didn't possess the skills of "gray truth" when it came to his own opinions.

"And yes... Narcissus does possess that ability. I can see that my comment has struck you by surprise." Kai chuckled lightly and took a sip of his wine that he had picked up from a passing-by waiter. "I guess not many would view Narcissus like I do... Perhaps I view him like this because I see that he has somewhat brought out some very good things in me, things that I don't think I could have done because of him." Kai looked half intently half jokingly at the secretary. "Don't go telling him that. He doesn't need his ego further bloated, in my opinion." Kai winked to add the cherry to the top of the joking mood, but he, in truth, really was surprised that he had even admitted that himself. Kai still considered Narcissus a great rival of his, but in the back of his mind, Kai knew that he probably wouldn't have worked so hard on his songs and his rehearsals and the like had it not been for Narcissus's bastardly attitude.

"He has this... antagonistic quality to him, I feel, which is a good thing and a bad thing. I feel that sometimes he can be a bit too rash because when he wants something he will go for it until it is his, often not thinking in the process. It... could get him into trouble." Kai was referencing his occasional glimpses into Narcissus's want for power back in the Ohayou ladder of leaders. One could see it in the prodigy's eyes—they burned with passion and jealous anger when talking strongly about the matter, or thinking hard upon it. "However, that antagonistic side of him leads him, I think, to challenge many—including myself—to be great and be better than he is. And so I try and try and try at things, just to be able to say that I have beaten Narcissus at his own game, you see?"

Hopefully, Kai was making sense, since he cut himself off right then and there. There you go again, Kai reprimanded himself. He always tended to get long winded with his opinions—when they weren't to a woman on the merit of her clothing or make-up—and therefore usually refrained from speaking them. Hence, Kai kept back from voicing his opinions on leadership in Ohayou. However, it surprised the singer greatly that he had let his opinion on Narcissus go and be known, and that he had so much to say abou his fellow performer. Perhaps they really were more alike than Kai had first thought. The notion was both terrifying and pleasing at the same time. Then again, Narcissus tended to have that effect on people.

N a k a i

User Image

J u n - N a g a s a k i

Hayato's anger was definitely sparked by Naoko's statement. How dare Naoko speak such and expect to get away with it? And Ryuukaze... That artist had thrown a wrench in everything. Jun would have to retreat back a bit and carefully take some measures of consequence... However, his interest was further piqued because of the way Naoko had delivered the statement. Naoko had gained quite a bit of backbone in those three years that Hayato had been missing from the scene. Perhaps it was because Naoko hadn't had Hayato around to show him his place and push him to accept his submissive nature.

Hayato let Naoko grip his wrists and pull his arms away from Naoko's now hard teats. In light of Naoko's recent words, Hayato didn't quite feel like teasing the keyboardist anyways; he was far too incensed to do much at the moment sexually, except perhaps pin someone down and take them as rough as possible, preferably a virgin.

Using Naoko's grip on his arms as leverage, Hayato managed to twist his arms a little and twist Naoko around, quickly pinning him back down to the railing. His little Keyboardist made quite the fashionable lady, and if Hayato didn't know any better, he would have been fooled. But no amount of makeup could ever disguise Naoko from Hayato's knowledgeable eye.

Hayato chuckled a little, quite amused at this situation. Or at least he seemed amused, but his eyes were burning. There would be a reckoning for Naoko's words, and Hayato was going to make sure that his little toy knew that it would be all his fault that things were going to happen in the future.

Nagasaki Jun's eyes gleamed lethally, the smile gone from his eyes, replaced by a sort of maniacal inflection that would have sent shivers down the spine of any serial killer. The right corner of his lips twitched slightly into a smirk.

"Is that so...?" Hayato mused quietly, looking intently down at his former—and soon-to-be once again—plaything. "You love him and he loves you? He cares about you? He won't leave you once he finds someone more appealing...? After he's done with your body and all it can give?" A gleam passed quickly through Hayato's eyes, clearly remembering something in their joint past. The memory elicited a soft chuckle out of the man before seriousness and smoldering anger returned to his eyes. The scary thing about Hayato's anger is that when he did something, he did it. Pulled out all the stops.

Hayato leaned in so that his face was inches away from NAKO's. "Ryuukaze... how rude of him to have ruined our dear little reunion, hmm...? His little fingers meddling in my sweet time with you." Hayato studied the keyboardist in front of him for a moment with great intensity, trying to decide a quick plan of action in his mind. Suddenly, Hayato wrenched his arms free of Naoko's grip, then simply stepped back a little from Naoko, for two reasons—first, he would let Naoko go off and "warn" people or whatever it is that Naoko would do after what Hayato had to say; second, even Hayato knew that now was not the time for something more serious than simple teasing. It was his first official event as a solo artist, after all. Hayato needed to go and spend some time mingling with the right and necessary people in order to shoot his new career off to a good start.

Nagasaki Jun turned around and looked up at the sky for a second, still somewhat blocking Naoko's pathway to freedom. Chuckling, the singer shook his head and started walking off back inside. Over his shoulder, Hayato called out one last thing, "Maybe I need to teach those meddling fingers a lesson..." Hayato knew full well that Ryu was a violinist, after all.

With a slightly maniacal and angry laugh accompanying those words, Hayato waved over his shoulder and reentered the main area of the event's party.

H a y a t o

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sheer terror ripped through Naoko and he froze... didn't even move as Hayato pinned him to the railing again.
That cold voice, devoid of anything but the enjoyment of another's pain, pierced through his heart and very nearly caused the pianist to burst into tears.
Nearly...
Because then Hayato said the one thing that he never should have said.
He threatened the one person who really mattered to Naoko anymore.
Spinning around, even though the vocalist was leaving the balcony, Naoko's amber eyes blazoned with a fire that he would have never shown to Hayato before.
"Touch him, Hayato... and I'll go public." Naoko hissed darkly, his entire focus on the long haired man who's back was to him. "I don't give a damn about my career... but I'll ruin you even if it takes me down too. My brother holds proof of what you did to me in certain regards... and I'm pretty damn sure a psychiatrist could convince a jury that I've been ******** up mentally because of you."
Walking forward, regaining his confidence, Naoko stopped just a foot from Hayato.
"If even a hair on Ryuukaze's head is out of place... your face will splash all over the tabloids as a kidnapping rapist." the blond whispered darkly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:19 pm
J u n - N a g a s a k i

The singer stopped when he heard Naoko's footsteps behind him, then the lethal whisper. Naoko seemed so adorable to Hayato at the moment, speaking up and defending Ryuu like that. The higher they tended to be and the more rebellious they were, the more fun would come of breaking them, Hayato believed. Therefore, Naoko's defiance and blazing eyes just made the man anticipate such a time even more.

However, although Naoko's brave rebellion against Hayato did further pique Hayato's interest and made Hayato look forward to breaking the keyboardist even more, the actual subject of the rebellion was one that caused Hayato's own eyes to blaze just as aggresively and somewhat defensively as Naoko's. Nagasaki Jun had no intention of letting some mere violinist get in the way of his own "love" for his toy. In truth, Hayato did love Naoko, in some sick twisted way, but he did. He was attracted to Naoko, and really felt that life would be so dark without Naoko... it would be so boring too.

Nagasaki stood there for a little while in silence, listening to Naoko quietly fume behind him. The singer closed his eyes for a moment and willed for his anger and jealousy to calm down just a bit. Just enough so that he could pass through tonight with a perfect facade of the ever polite man—until the time when he would get the opportunity to plan things back to the way they rightfully should be.

"You'll go public, eh? Huh."

Hayato turned his head around just ever so slightly, so that Naoko could he his amused smirk and twinkling eyes.
"Tell me... If I ever said I loved you, would you believe me?" He accompanied the question with a slight chuckle, really curious as to what Naoko's reaction would be, for Hayato did view his relationship with Naoko as love. It was love. At least, to Nagasaki Jun it was. To others, it was probably just sheer sadism. But then again, sadism and pain was Hayato's version of love. Everything else was just plan BS.

((Oh the antagonism~ >:3))

H a y a t o

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:17 pm

"You don't love me." Naoko replied coldly, his eyes fixed on the man before him. "You love pain... fear... tears and crying and the voice of your lover in agony. But you didn't love ME as a person... just as a toy."
The blond shook his head, "That isn't love, Hayato. That's just a sick infatuation with destroying another living being."

In truth, while Naoko had loved it after the first initial month... the longer he was with Ryuukaze and Shou... the longer he led a normal life... the more he came to realize what Hayato had done to him.

That and waking up screaming almost every night that week, hadn't helped.

"I can't even sleep at night because of you, you b*****d." for a moment, the pianist looked as if he might cry. "I wake up screaming because I think I'm back there again... because I think I'm your captive and your toy and that I'll die any second." he shook his head slightly. "That isn't any way to live... fearing for your life every day... wondering if it will be pain or pleasure... it's a sick and twisted existence."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:26 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

The Pre-Event

"Mm...then maybe you should take up lessons at the studio because dancing is an integral part to a musician's career." Shou said as he turned the boy in time with the music. His movements were so fluid that it was as if he had danced since birth. "I'd never have gotten as far as I have without pushing myself to learn other skills."

He smirked for a second then bent the boy back in a dip then spun him around with the music before pulling him back to his arms. "Ah so true. Your fingers did help you find your way here."
The overall conversation amused him because the boy seemed truly taken with him as if he had a been a fan all his life.

"Well sewing is quite a bit of work but if you are so inspired you should try it." Each movement he made was for the moment a distraction but as the music dwindled he gently released the boy.

"Dress you up like a doll.....oh that might be fun indeed. However..." He leaned in just a little, "...exposing you to my magical world...so young...." his painted lips whispering in Chiyou's ear, "I dare say you might not ever wish to return. Tsk..." His warm breath heating up the edge of Chiyou's lobe before he pulled back.

"Ah...but Koyasu-san would be quite upset with me if I did such a thing and whisked you away. Besides, you still have an event to impress me and the world with later in the week, don't you? I'll be curious to hear what your voice offers the others you're age who are benefiting from the music we offer. Will you inspire me to take you into my world for a day?? However, for now the lesson is done...and I must get a drink. It was a pleasure, Chiyou-kun."

He gracefully drifted off the dance floor knowing that the scamp would probably follow but then again, maybe he'd be inspired to create something wonderful in the future. Ah the boy might have been fun to dress up, but he knew it wasn't wise to go to far in this crowd.

Even a man like him needed a good drink and thus he headed for the bar ending up not far from Ryuukaze and Izzy Lucky. "Mizu o kudasai." Yes, he requested water...for now.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:51 pm
Chiyou

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

Shou had whirled him about and dipped him down in such a magnificent way that Chiyou felt somewhat faint, his cheeks a rosy tint and the rest of his face going somewhat pale.
It was surprisingly exciting. Every more the musician made, every word that fell from his colored lips.
Then the dance was over and Chiyou found himself no longer being held by those strong arms and gentle hands.
The crowd cheered, but Chiyou felt as if he had just awoken from the most pleasant dream, and he longed to go back.
Just...five more minutes....
The words Shou whispered in his ear made his whole body tingle. It was seductive, and inspiring.
"Thank you, Shou-sama. I will do all I can to inspire you...the way you have inspired me...though I doubt my own ability to do so, I must admit...but I will try with all I've got...and that's a promise!"

Chiyou watched as Shou turned and walked away. He wanted to go after him, say just a few more things...but he didn't.
Instead, he smiled, whispering to himself, "I can't wait to see you again..."

Of course, it was Izzy that he loved...but there was something wonderful about Shou that he couldn't forget.
He hoped that, even though they were from different companies, that perhaps they could be friends.

...............is my drug----------}

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:52 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The Pre-Event

Hiroki again listened to the man's words and smiled a bit softer, "Well said. I respect your answer and it is probably a wise one considering the circumstances." Somehow, Hiroki felt he had flustered the man just a bit because there was a distinct change in the man as he talked. And here, Hiroki had tried not to corner Nakai into any particular line of thinking. But maybe that had been a mistake, and maybe Nakai was used to a more direct approach. He'd have to remember that in the future. But needless to say, Hiroki realized that the conversation wasn't going as well as he had hoped.

It was too bad, but there was nothing he could do about that. No he wasn't Narcissus and from the sounds of it Nakai was taken in by the stronger charisma of Narcissus. Sure, many things that Nakai said had merit. Koyasu-kun on a good day could be a charmer. But Nakai didn't have to put up with the rest of Koyasu-kun's personality in a work environment. Although, hearing that Nakai had benefited from Koyasu-kun's particular style did make Hiroki smile despite of himself. Maybe there was some small hope for Koyasu-kun.

"Oh it is true, not many would believe that. Yes I am surprised because you're seeing the man from a completely different perspective. I must admit it's nice to hear that his...style works for you. If only...." he stopped himself because that thoughtful part of Hiroki had so wished that Koyasu-kun could have had just a bit of compassion mixed with the charismatic nature that Nakai had keyed in on. Of course a man like Nakai who was so driven would be challenged by someone like Narcissus.

"Oh Nakai-kun, I could never do that." He laughed just a little trying to easy his own thoughts, "You secret is safe with me." Then, he paused and his fingers brushed his own lips as if a thought got caught for a moment before he said softly, "When you finally surpass him, just make sure to remember with kindness and compassion those who helped you achieve your victory." It was something he could never teach Narcissus...and the reason they both were where they were today.

He sighed ever so slightly as if some weight had revealed itself upon heavy shoulders. Hiroki eyes drifted but then snapped back into focus as passerbys strolled near. "You've given me much food for thought, Nakai-kun. I'd like to talk to you again sometime but for now, I shouldn't keep you from the other guests."

With that, he turned and disappeared in to the crowds...

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:14 am
User Image

Izzy Lucky

The Pre-Event

"Oh my...No. No. I'm just stating the obvious from a Manager's perspective!" He took another quick sip of his drink with flushed cheeks. "Fans are very intense about their stars...especially when it comes to getting glimpse of skin."

Izzy's licked his lips because the chocolate martini really was taste. He probably shouldn't be drinking it but maybe one tonight wouldn't hurt. "I can see why you like this drink. The chocolate makes this much more like a dessert." Ryuukaze was definitely a flirtatious distraction in between Izzy's work tonight. But Oh my...he hoped that the man wasn't getting the wrong idea. Especially with that comment about the romantic mood!

However, that last question caused Izzy to bit his bottom lip trying to think of...the right thing to say."Oh you make a fine impression on the fans and I am sure in Shou's group you'll have more exposure. Me?? Ah...well...um...um..A good one of course." His fingers fidded with the stem of his glass and he actually finished the rest of the martini in a gulp.

Then he looked towards the dance floor where he caught the last of Shou's dance with...Chiyou? How did that happen? Well, at least the boy looked like he was having fun. Chiyou really should have taken up dance lessons. Even Izzy knew how to dance and he wasn't a star. Well, Ok he never talked much about things he could do but it was an important skill at events like this so he had made the effort when he was in America.

But then Shou started to come their way and order...Mizu? Water? Hontou ni!? Usually he expected stars to take the opportunities at a free bar to drink to their hearts content but not so with Shou. That was a surprise.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:18 am
Ryuukaze
User Image

"I'm glad to hear you feel that way about me." the violinist chuckled, finishing his drink and placing the glass back on the bar.
Watching Izzy's fingers fiddling with the stem of the martini glass made Ryuukaze think. Even as Izzy looked away, paying attention to other things going on, he continued to look toward those lithe digits.
Catching Izzy's hand, the violinist brought it up toward his face.
"Such long, beautiful fingers...mmmm...." he examined them closely, as if somehow fascinated. He let his face drift closer, seeming like he might...who knows...kiss them, lick them, nuzzle them to his face.
Instead, he just asked the manager another question, looking up with his stunning red eyes, still holding that hand so very close to his face.
"Do you play an instrument, Izzy-san? Piano? Or perhaps violin, or guitar? You have a fine bone structure, and with such finely formed hands, you really should consider piano, if you haven't already."
He meant it as a purely business related compliment. Really, he did.
Some days, Ryu was just oblivious to how inappropriately charming he could come off as being.
That was just how he was.
In fact, he was so oblivious that he didn't even notice Shou come up to the bar, and that was quite a feat, as it was hard for anyone to not notice Shou.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:38 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Nakai smiled at Asato as the man spoke the words to excuse himself. Hiroki was such a polite man that it had often irked Kai in the past. However, after this conversation, Kai's view of the secretary had started to morph into something new—something better—something that made Kai start to dislike this whole leadership ordeal within Ohayou more and more.

The singer nodded as Hiroki finished.

"It was a pleasure having this wonderful conversation again. I definitely wouldn't mind speaking with you again either, Asato-san."

With that, Kai watched Asato walk off into the crowd to mingle with his other guests—most probably because his new status within Ohayou as heir required him to make a network of people and meet many of the important figures within the industry. Kai would never have survived such a job, and he sure was glad that he didn't have it. Although, Kai did wish that Asato Hiroki didn't have it either. The man seemed so much more than this business, corporate world, or so Kai felt. It was such a waste. If only Narcissus was back in his place, but Kai didn't want to subject Ohayou to that either. That would just be cruel...

As Kai made his way through the crowd once again, deciding to head to the bar for some selection in wines, instead of the regular, crowd pleasing wine that the waiters carried around, his mind wandered back to Asato's words of advice.

"When you finally surpass him, just make sure to remember with kindness and compassion those who helped you achieve your victory."

It was somewhat obvious that these words referred to Narcissus, Kai felt. It made complete sense under such context, and it made further sense that this advice would come after so much talk about said prodigy. Nakai knew that Narcissus lacked kindness and compassion when necessary, and that was often what made him so hard to get along with. However, then again, that was just the thing in Narcissus that had made Kai try so hard and redouble his efforts ever since meeting the man. It was a vice and virtue, though it benefited Narcissus far less than it benefited people like Kai, who were spurned on by him and his challenging, arrogant demeanor.

Kai smiled as he approached the bar, placing himself actually right next to his manager, without even realizing it. Kai was far too lost in his swirling thoughts about Asato Hiroki, and Ohayou's leadership, and Hiroki's words of advice, and Narcissus's personality... not to mention his own career. After all, Kai did feel a little smug that HIroki had used "when" and not "if," even if the man had not meant his words to be read as such.

N a k a i

User Image

J u n - N a g a s a k i

"But the pain..." Hayato murmured, his eyes flaring with a slight passion as he spoke. "The pleasure... It's something exquisite, isn't it?" Hayato's mind flashed back to all those moments when he saw the panting face of Naoko as Naoko was put through many of Hayato's various tortures and finely crafted situations, designed to bring about the maximum amount of pleasure. Pain was pleasure, in Hayato's mind. Well, for Hayato, it was the infliction of pain upon others, but he willed others to understand that the reception of pain was just as pleasurable, if not more so.

Chuckling, the musician fell out of his remembrance and smirked darkly at the keyboardist, eyes once again focusing acutely on Naoko's with a slightly predatory and somewhat challenging look.

"I don't love you? You're so sure? There's only one kind of love in this world? Tsk. How narrow minded, Naoko-chan..."

The singer laughed a laugh that, had it been louder, would have sent chills through all of the attendees at the party. It was a dark and somewhat maniacal sound, bordering on insane. It was really evident in Hayato's laugh that for certain matters, he would do anything—and anything meant anything—to get what he wanted in the end. Once Nagasaki Jun was set on something, he would get it, or else fail miserably and never be the same again. However, he had never failed yet, and wasn't planning to.

"Oh, and who said anything about hurting your Ryu?" Hayato asked rhetorically, spitting out the word "your" with obvious disgust and smoldering anger. "After all, pain does beget pleasure, right? You of all people should know that well enough." Hayato winked, though it was obvious that he was serious about his words. After all, Nagasaki was still extremely angry at the moment with this Ryu person, and it was all he could do to just hold his anger and jealousy back until after the party. However, there was only so much that he could hold the anger back, before he would have to vent it...

In a fit, Hayato suddenly whirled around upon the keyboardist, eyes slits as he stared darkly down at NAKO. With incredible speed, Hayato crossed the distance between the two of them and grabbed a hold of Naoko's neck, pinning him to the wall behind him, beside the door back in to the main event room. Here, they were shielded from the eyes of all the party goers within, and would only be visible to anyone who actually decided to go stepping out into the balcony and looking outside.

"And as for your Ryu?" Hayato asked rhetorically, spitting out the word "your" with obvious dissatisfaction and hatred. It was obvious that this was when Hayato finally vented some of his anger, not being able to hold it back anymore. "Listen, you little slut, you have no power over me, do you understand?" he whispered in Naoko's face lethally. "I do what I want, and I get what I want. That's how it's always been, and that's how it always will be. You know it's the truth. Do you think I care about Ryuukaze at all? Hell f*cking no, you hear me? And anyone that has the sheer audacity to ruin my sweet little reunion with my b*tch after three years needs to suffer the consequences. And I will bring these consequences." Nagasaki Jun looked deeply into the eyes of his ex-pianist, making sure that Naoko saw the hard truth and determination written within the singer's eyes. Hayato was never one to make idle threats.

((Playing Hayato is such an exercise for the mind! I suck at semes... D: ))

H a y a t o

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games