Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:37 pm
Raiku throws his sword at the monsters it passes through them easily. One of the monsters trys to attack him from behind he round house kicks him and the monster flies back. Come on! u dont think u can take a warlock down this easily!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:41 pm
" i can't believe it u zenjin!" suki yelled

" suki wat do u mean it zenjin?" one of the army people attack me from behid and i stab one of my swords in them" well that was easy"  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:43 pm
((Shhhh im trying to keep my identity secret...this wont be the only battle...im expecting a couple more after this))

The female soldier comes up from behind Suki, and Dark Fire and slams them hard into a tree

one of the other two grabs Raiku and throws him into a tree thats been lit on fire  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:45 pm
Scarlet said a spell that put out the fire. She did a backflip and pushed herself off a tree and flew toward his brother. She was able to cut him on his side with her sword. "Now now playing with fire is very dangerous, especially when used by an ameture." Scarlet then with a spell summoned up fire beneath him and in circled around him consuming him whole. when the fire exthinguished, Zenjins brother was burnt badly. She turned and ran toward Zenjin, but stop as she heard Suki yell out that it was Zenjin. "Is it? Is it really you!!!" Scarlet yelled enraged that it was Zenjin. Out of anger she said another spell that wrapped the air around the three demons together that were attacking Rui. As if it was a rope, she tuged on it and they flew away from Rui and into a tree where she chanted another spell that brought the earth beneth them up and crushed them. For now they would be out of the fight since it took them a while to regenerate. Scarlet then turned to Zenjin, "If it is you i suggest you show me your damn face!"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:47 pm
" ok now i mad" all of a sudden i left up in the air my eyes turn white rocks and water and fire come up and hitt the enemy girl

suki eyes turn red and suki run at lighting speeds and hit the enemey girl again  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:48 pm
Ace quickly unsheathed his blade. He felt someone's presence behind him. He swiftly cut him into half. As more monsters circled him he concentrated his magic on his blade and started slashing everyone who crossed his path.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:49 pm
Damnt! As i was slamned against the tree i felt pain. But it just made me pissed u could see dark energy swirling around me. My burn marks started turning blood red like fire i got up and punched the monster. He exploded. I swung my blade at the second monster and the wind from the air that came when i swung my sword sliced him and he died.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:58 pm
Gumo: "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! GODDAMNIT!!!!!...GAWNZO!!!!!"
Gawnzo who was hidden this entire battle quickly picks up Gumo and they dissappear.

Zenjin: "you've been mistaken" Zenjin takes off his mask. But under the mask is an unfamiliar face. "while Zenjin is part of this clan he is not responsible for this attack". The fake Zenjin runs at Scarlet and slams down a fake staff destroying the bind on the three soldiers and having them charge at Rui. they all grab him and hold their weapons at his neck. The female chanted for a moment and a barrier surrounded them and Rui. "now its your choice...tell us where the books are, or he'll die"  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:08 pm
Scarlet smirked, "Well you are also mistaken, you can not kill him unless you kill me. His soul is bound with mine!" Scarlet as she spoke those words faded into the ground and appeared in front of the fake Zenjin (-.- i know its you lol well i do but my rp character doesn't know....for now) and uppercut him right on his jaw sending him flying up in the air, then she grabbed on to his legs and flung him down on the floor face first. As his face was busy kissing the floor Scarlet brougth her sword down and stabbed him on his back going all the way threw and now keeping him pinned to the floor. She then ran to Rui and chanted a spell that brought a strong wind that knocked all three of them away.

"Thanks Scarlet," Rui said as he brougth his club down on one of the demons crushing its skull. Scarlet then with great force thore out his heart and he was now dead.

"One down two more to go!" Scarlet said as she wipped the blood off her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:08 pm
a barrier forms around the enmeys beside rui my eyes were blue the when water turned to fire then rocks hiting the enmey" u think your powerful eough to breack through that u wish i'm alot stroer then u think " i made the rock and air swirl hard makeing the rocks hit the hardder on the enmey and not rui

"whoa i know i won't be able to seruvie that" suki said  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:15 pm
The fake Zenjin starts coughing up huge amounts of blood.
Fake Zenjin: "if you dont believe me, just talk into the stone" he says while gaging and drowning on his on blood.
The female demon ran towards Suki and grabs her. holds a blade to her neck.
Fake Zenjin: "no trees to save you now huh?.."
The other soldier began attacking Scarlet desperately.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:19 pm
Raiku continued to fight when he took care of the monsters near him he went to talk to Raiku.  

satanicskull123

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:20 pm
i i through the fake zengin agasyt a tree with wind arould his neck a tree grabs zenginn and hold tilight

i face the the other enmey i made a sign with a butterfly a skull and cross bone through the buttlerfly i use my sowrd to lash it out of the enemey it hit the enemey and not sarlet" now to deal with the fake zenginn"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:22 pm
Scarlet summoned her other crystal sword and as she doged the demon she plunged it inot it leg. Then as it fell on his knees she took the sword and stabbed them right ontop of his head and the other end coming out of the bottom of his jaw. She pulled it out grabbed him by the horns and cut off his head. He was now dead and she burnt his head as she threw it in the air and chanted. Suki was able to escape so knowing she would be fine Scarlet walked over to the fake Zenjin and knelt beside him. "You lose this time. Let Damon know that his head is mine and im going to hunt his a** down and send him back to the depts of hell." Instead of pulling out the sword she slid it until it got near his neck. "Say goodnight." She slid it all the way cutting him in half, then she pullled out her sword from the ground. She walked over to Rui and they both stood looking that no one on there side had died, only the enemy had casualties.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:27 pm
Before the Fake Zenjin is cut in half he says "the real Zenjin said you looked nice as Wrath..." The fake Zenjin spits blood in her face and mutters one last word "b***h...". The fake Zenjin lays there dead along with all the others, besides Gumo.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games