Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:43 pm
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
ok *sits at other end of booth and blows a bubble with the gum i was chewing* so what do you recomend ordering i like salmon alot so have you tried their spicy salmon rolls?
User Image

Kiki nodded as she smiled. "Yes and their eel roll and tuna roll is good too." Kiki said.

Hmm i guess i know what im getting then what do you want kiki?

"The eel and cucumber roll. She said, "Oh! And the tempura ice cream. Wanna share that with me Luneth? Its really good."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:47 pm
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
ok *sits at other end of booth and blows a bubble with the gum i was chewing* so what do you recomend ordering i like salmon alot so have you tried their spicy salmon rolls?
User Image

Kiki nodded as she smiled. "Yes and their eel roll and tuna roll is good too." Kiki said.

"The eel and cucumber roll. She said, "Oh! And the tempura ice cream. Wanna share that with me Luneth? Its really good."

Yea sure kiki *ushers the waiter over and gives him the order* well we got a little while before we get our food why dont you tell me alittle bit about your self kiki. *takes a sip of my milk*  

purest poison

Wheezing Lunatic

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:55 pm
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
User Image

Yea sure kiki *ushers the waiter over and gives him the order* well we got a little while before we get our food why dont you tell me alittle bit about your self kiki. *takes a sip of my milk*

"Kiki thinks as she sips her milk too. "Well I'm 15 and I have an older brother who is 17. His name is Shun and is the greatest brother I ever had." Kiki said happily as her ears twitched.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:56 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: oh...i think we should see if Sakura's alright...she might be really hurt...

"Lets use my car it is faster than your bike."

Torio: thats true xD

(I gtg... nite.)
She kisses him then leads him to his car
User Image

Torio: w-woah...cool car *stares*

"Just get in." She gets in then turns the key and the engine roars with power.

Torio: *gets in*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:58 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

(I gtg... nite.)
User Image

Jane presses a button and the car doors close. "Are you hungry?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:59 pm
She runs to an empty room to find a piano. She sits on the chair and starts playing.
(Like tis. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWtFL61gZ7U )  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:01 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

(I gtg... nite.)
User Image

Torio: *stomach growls, laughs* a little *quietly* i forgot to buy food so i hadnt eaten for a while...so i guess being a vampire might be a good deal...*smiles* hey jane?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:02 pm
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
User Image

"Kiki thinks as she sips her milk too. "Well I'm 15 and I have an older brother who is 17. His name is Shun and is the greatest brother I ever had." Kiki said happily as her ears twitched.

lucky you have siblings. wellim 19 and my name is luneth. ive never really had a family. someone left me on the front porch of the orphanage when i was young so i grew up there and once i turned 18 i left and have been trying to find a place to live, then i came across this wonderful town and now im renting an apartment near the park. *sips milk*  

purest poison

Wheezing Lunatic

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:03 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: *stomach growls, laughs* a little *quietly* i forgot to buy food so i hadnt eaten for a while...so i guess being a vampire might be a good deal...*smiles* hey jane?

"Yes?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:05 pm
Ren is dressed up in her best.
User Image
(lol jk, it'z actually this:
User Image
And s**t i g2g see ya'll!)  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:05 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

"Yes?"

Torio: is it true if you drink a vampires blood dont you turn into a vampire? *tail twitches*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:06 pm
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko

lucky you have siblings. wellim 19 and my name is luneth. ive never really had a family. someone left me on the front porch of the orphanage when i was young so i grew up there and once i turned 18 i left and have been trying to find a place to live, then i came across this wonderful town and now im renting an apartment near the park. *sips milk*

"Wow. Thats sounds deep. Do you ever miss the orphanage?" Kiki asked as she tilted her head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:10 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

"Yes?"

Torio: is it true if you drink a vampires blood dont you turn into a vampire? *tail twitches*

"No that is pure myth."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:17 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

"Yes?"

"No that is pure myth."

Torio: ok...thats good...  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:19 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

"Yes?"

"No that is pure myth."

Torio: ok...thats good...

"Why did you ask that?"  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games