Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Wrath started to lead the way and Chris and Ashi followed.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:29 pm

Raven stopped after a bit. "Jeez... where has the dark night gone?" Then she flew off, still looking.

Amber walked over to the middle of the room and sat down. "ugh.... i REALLY hope what Raven said about the Dark Night is true... I REALLY hope he has gone missing..."

((I forget which page, but when Amber, Chris, and Emili were captured together and Ashi was still evil, Raven said tha she couldn't find the dark night.))

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Emili chased after, then remembered that she still didn't have her pendent, but she ran anyway.

(how bout if there pendent is Destroyed they get very sick..)
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:33 pm

((uh... sure...))

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:34 pm

"Emili I don't think you've seen my other form yet,"Ashi said then jumpped up and changed into his other form.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:56 pm

Emili smiled a bit "well, that makes up for me being useless." She said weakly.

(her pendent wasn't destroyed but it was taken.)

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:27 pm

((uh huh... who was it taken by? Raven still believes Emili is evil and last time i checked, Emili still had her pendent...))

Raven flew around the castle for two reasons. 1: trying to find the dark night. And 2: keeping an eye out for Wrath, Chris, and Ashi. I just thought of something... Where has Emili gone?... Raven thought. And i guess i should take Amber's pendent for now too... Raven then flew up the tower again to Amber's room. She unlocked it and went inside. "Give me your pendent as well... just in case..." Amber looked over to Raven, about to say that she wasn't going to, but Raven flew over and grabbed the pendent anyways. Amber changed back into her normal form and Raven left the room, locking it again. Raven flew around the castle again, the pendent now wrapped around her wrist. Amber sighed, then still sat in the middle of the room, her back to the window.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:06 pm

Wrath,Chris,and Ashi reached the castle "So where is she?"Ashi asked with his wings behind him. "I'm not to sure,"Wrath said Sister if you can hear me please tell me where you are.
((Telepathic powers between Wrath and Amber!!!Maybe if Amber says yes))

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:20 pm

((SWEETNESS!!!! I HAVE TELEPATHETIC POWERS!!! oops... wrong word... sweatdrop .... just like i am phycotic... oops... no one hear that... ninja ))

Amber heard something in her head. Wrath was talking. Wrath? Wrath! Oh Wrath! I can't believe this! How can we talk through- ah forget it. We can figure that out later... Are Ashi and Chris with you?
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:26 pm

Yah Ashi,Chris,and Emili are here we're outside the castle.Where are you? Wrath thought

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:08 pm

"why are we standing around" Emili asked

(how aobut Amber can hear what Wrath hears and Wrath hears what Amber hears

Dewpool: so Leafpetal, i hear you are Phycotic.)
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Dewpool
(how aobut Amber can hear what Wrath hears and Wrath hears what Amber hears

Dewpool: so Leafpetal, i hear you are Phycotic.)

((well... 1: huh? i'ms confused... who hears who now?...
Leafpetal: uh... maybe?... ninja ))

I'm in one of these towers at the top. I can't climb down, and the door is locked. I can't do ANYTHING! Raven took my pendent away... you HAVE to tell them that. You may not understand whats so important about my pendent but you HAVE to get it back! here, Amber thought. Then she got up and walked over to her window, now looking around out the window. ok. I'm looking out my window, but i can't get a good view of the front. Oh Wrath I'm.... i'm afriad... what if Raven finds the Dark Night? What if she comes for me before you can get here? What if my pendent gets lost forever? I-... Wrath... just find me... Then Amber leaned on the window's edge, crying.

((p.s.- sorry about not being on at all this weekend. I went to my dad's house and i can't sneek on over there...))

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:27 pm

((Dewpool:It's a brother/sister mind talk thing))

Ok I think I see you don't worry I have a plan.Me and Ashi are going to go up and break the door then Chris and Emili will enter from below where Ashi joins them because Emili doesn't have her pendent.Then we all look for your pendent in two groups Wrath thought to his sister.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:19 pm

o-ok.... wait... EMILI?! but i... i thought... Amber was interupted by her tears for a bit. Wrath... Emili was on RAVEN's si-side... last time i... i saw her... oh well... i gu-guess she is ok f-for now... Amber looked out the window for a bit, tears starting to stop. She looked through the windows of the other parts of the castle, looking for Raven.

Raven flew around, Amber's pendent still wrapped around her wrist. I guess i could check on her... i bet she is missing her pendent... Raven thought, then started flying towards the tower Amber was in.

Amber saw Raven change directions, coming towards the tower. Wrath! Raven is coming! What if she found the dark night? I'm dead! I... Wrath! Just hurry!

Feathertail14

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games