Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:50 pm
Dwhite_McCloud
* stuffs a cookie in everyones mouth so they will be quiet with the quoting and such*
*mumbles through cookie* Thanks. =D *crumbs spray out* ...A little late though. ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:59 pm
sdrawkcab
Dwhite_McCloud
* stuffs a cookie in everyones mouth so they will be quiet with the quoting and such*
*mumbles through cookie* Thanks. =D *crumbs spray out* ...A little late though. ^^;
* blinks and continues to stuff her mouth with cookies* Meh might be a bit late but must stop the qoutes we will all die @_@ DOOOOOOOOOOOM  

Dwhite_McCloud

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:35 pm
Dwhite_McCloud
sdrawkcab
Dwhite_McCloud
* blinks and continues to stuff her mouth with cookies* Meh might be a bit late but must stop the qoutes we will all die @_@ DOOOOOOOOOOOM
*mumbles unintelligibly throught the cookies*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:47 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
Something tells me we should switch topics here. PX
XD; Well, I'm not saying that I was going to do nothing... but~ I'll have to start doing stuff earlier if it means I might miss out on booking things like the polar bears.
Only when it's halfway checked off. >3
There isn't much more to it anyways ^^;
Oh but if I do it by myself you can't say no to anthing >.> <.< *cough* not that I have anything in mind that you wouldn't agree to.
Oh yes >.> because I'm totally about getting things half ways done and then moving on.
^^ Not really.
I barely agreed to the party. :B
O: You're starting to get it... Next step: finishing the things.
Other then...wait nevermind.
*laughs* You always make a thread for it anyways. Anyways what's the point of being old opinionated gaian's if we can't celebrate it?
u__u you make me feel so bad about myself.

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:01 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Oh but if I do it by myself you can't say no to anthing >.> <.< *cough* not that I have anything in mind that you wouldn't agree to.
Oh yes >.> because I'm totally about getting things half ways done and then moving on.
^^ Not really.
*laughs* You always make a thread for it anyways. Anyways what's the point of being old opinionated gaian's if we can't celebrate it?
So~ end the line?
XDD "Back in my day we had to walk uphill bothways from Barton Town to Gambino Isle. There was no confangled teleporter. And what's this!? There was no trash to pick up in front of our houses! It's all those littering newbs faults. D< And! We didn't even have homes."
I... ... .______. *walks away*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:14 pm
* whimpers eatting his cookies*  

Dwhite_McCloud

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:16 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
^^ Not really.
So~ end the line?
XDD "Back in my day we had to walk uphill bothways from Barton Town to Gambino Isle. There was no confangled teleporter. And what's this!? There was no trash to pick up in front of our houses! It's all those littering newbs faults. D< And! We didn't even have homes."
Wait! I would like to thank my spons..~
"we didn't eve have a friends list. You had to keep all your friends saved via PM and it you acidentally deleted it, it was gone forever."
'I ...youu, I can't wait to hear your speech' ^______^ good movie.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:40 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
^^ Not really.
So~ end the line?
"we didn't eve have a friends list. You had to keep all your friends saved via PM and it you acidentally deleted it, it was gone forever."
*music begins to play*
"We didn't have any of these newfangled journals or profiles. We had to post in the forums." ...I was going to say something about how there were little magical boxes that would fly through the air, but~ events work again. xD;;
^^;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:48 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
^^ Not really.
So~ end the line?
*music begins to play*
"We didn't have any of these newfangled journals or profiles. We had to post in the forums." ...I was going to say something about how there were little magical boxes that would fly through the air, but~ events work again. xD;;
^^;;
"Now that I have the american people's attention I would like to inform you of*music starts*" Who knew gore had a humor.
"we had to save our favoite threads on a word doc. None of this subscription junt" But you still can go off about pink links.
I'm the one that is supose to be working.

Dwhite_McCloud rolled 2 100-sided dice: 94, 34 Total: 128 (2-200)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:32 pm
* randomly shoots people with a potato*
>O,=o >o.=.o< o=.O<
>O,=,O<
>u,=,u<
>^,=,^<
>^,=,~<

Dwhite_McCloud

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:58 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
*music begins to play*
^^;;
"Now that I have the american people's attention I would like to inform you of*music starts*" Who knew gore had a humor.
"we had to save our favoite threads on a word doc. None of this subscription junt" But you still can go off about pink links.
XD I didn't know you saw the awards. I don't know~ he usually seems to have a bit of humor when he makes appearances like that~ He once said something about him bringing sexy back.
O: But wasn't the subscribed threads list just broken for a looong time? Pink links haven't returned? ;.;
Supposed to be working?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:35 pm
*Ish ignored*  

Dwhite_McCloud

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:20 pm
Dwhite_McCloud
*Ish ignored*
Now, now~ make up your mind. First you don't want us to talk~ and now you do. ;]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:28 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
*music begins to play*
^^;;
XD I didn't know you saw the awards. I don't know~ he usually seems to have a bit of humor when he makes appearances like that~ He once said something about him bringing sexy back.
O: But wasn't the subscribed threads list just broken for a looong time? Pink links haven't returned? ;.;
Supposed to be working?
I didn't watch them ^^ got to love gore, he's best as a vice president though.
I don't know. I don't use mine.
I kindof loat her...but I did get more PM's then her today!

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games