Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:57 pm
Wind picked up rapidly as Seriku shot around the ship as he needed to stretch his legs. He quickly had to stop and put his feet into the pool. He had managed to melt his sneakers and burn his feet with them.
"Ok, best I dont run here," Seriku said to himself.
"You ok?" Hyukia asked who had been watching from an upper section.
"Just melted my sneakers by running too fast," Seriku said picking some of the melted remains of his feet.
"Would you run keep running if your sneakers did not melt?" she asked.
"I like to run so I guess i would," he said.
"I will see what I can do," she said, she quickly measured Seriku's feet and left before Seriku could even say that it was not necessary....
"I think there is more to her than meets the eye," said Seriku to himself, he was not sure what to make from Hyukia but he knew she was a lot older than she appeared and no way near his age but he did wonder just how old was she...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:16 pm
Dessenger changed quickly leaveing his clothes in the number thirteen locker. Calmly walking onto the deck he walked towards the pool. "CANNONBALL!" he yelled as he juped as he as he could easily clearing the top of the boat. Landing in the pool he cuased a massive splash. "Hey Kayonis." he said.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:28 am
Seriku changed into swimming stuff and lowered himself in the shallow end of the pool. He had never really swam before but he let himself float on the water in a star shape just relaxing with the sun shinning on him.
Syalong just sat by the pool kicking his legs a little in the water. He did not know if he could swim or not but he was happy just sitting there.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:40 am
Kayonis spit water out of his mouth that Dessenger had caused. "Next time warn before you're in the air." He said half jokingly half serious. "What's up?" He asked.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:46 am
"NOthing much." he said. "Just enjoying the pool." going to the deepest part of the pool he floated there than began to exhale. Within seconds he was standing on the bottom. Looking up he could see Kayonis Seriku and Syalong floating above him. Taking a step forward he began to walk across the bottom of the pool.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:57 am
Kayonis looked down seeing Dessenger start to walk on the floor under the water surface. 'Show off.' He thought jokingly. He exhaled and found himself sinking to the bottom, but instead of walking, he exhaled a little more and sat on the bottom. To do that takes a lot of effort and one doesn't have a lot of air. He slightly smiled at Dessenger under water seeing if he would accept the silent challenge.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:05 am
Dessenger saw the challange and pointed to the surface indecating that they should at least get one breath. Normally he would just accepet it but he had been down here longer and it wouldn't be as fair.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:25 am
Kayonis nodded and swam towards the surface. He saw Sonia ready to join. "Whoa Kayonis. I didn't see you here!" She exclaimed. "I'm here. Just underwater." He said  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:30 am
Dessenger swam to the surface drawing into his lungs as he groke through. "Hey Sonia what are yoiu up to?" he asked with a wave. "We where just going to have a breath holding contest." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:53 am
"Oh I'm not up to much. Breathing contest eh? I'll join." She said diving into the pool. "Man this water feels so good!" She cheered. "Hey guys, before we do this, let's go talk to him." Kayonis suggested pointing towards Seriku. "Hey what's your name? I haven't seen you around." Kayonis said calling and swimming over.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:18 pm
Seriku did not hear what Kayonis had said, after all his ears were underwater slightly. Syalong stood up but slipped into the water. A moment later it was clear he could not swim. Seriku managed to notice and quickly twisted and kicked downwards, that is when the real problem started as Seriku was not a good enough swimmer to get Syalong out as he could only just swim himself.
Someone just jumped in at the other side of the pool. It was Hyukia who Seriku and Syalong had been talking to. She was still in her normal clothes but she managed to swim to Seriku and Syalong and help Syalong to the surface and let Seriku also get some air. It was clear she was stronger than she looked and a very good swimmer. She got out of the pool completely soaked and started to dry off with a towel one of the helpers near the pool offered, only just hearing about Syalong going underwater and coming to try and help.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:18 pm
Rasu and Elie had gone to their rooms and got on their bathing suits. They met by the pool afterwards and got in with everyone else. "Hey guys, lets play some pool games." Rasu said excitedly.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:01 am
"Hey Rasu, Elie! Welcome!" Sonia cheered. "Sure What sort of pool games. Theres an odd number of people." She said. Kayonis hadn't heard a word. He was concerned about Seriku and Syalong. 'That was close. I couldn't have gotten over in time. Thank goodness that girl and the lifeguards were around.' He thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:04 am
Seriku handed Syalong a towel and they dried off.
Hyukia had dried off mostly but was going to change clothes. Hyukia was watching Syalong carefully, and that tipped Seriku off that she was hiding something. ((can also tip of other sharp eyed characters))
"Thanks Hyukia," Seriku said.
"Are you both ok?" she asked.
"Syalong is a little in shock but otherwise he is fine," Seriku said.
"I am glad you are both ok then," she said. She left still drying her hair as she went to change clothes.
"There is something about her..." Seriku said to himself.

((also adding Hyukia's appearance on the character profile page))  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:07 am
"Yeah im up for pool games but it mostly depends on what you want to play." Dessenger said as he held onto the side of the pool.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games