Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:56 pm
Fire engines could be heard in the distance. Both Eva and Riley jumped and looked out the window. The big fire engine turned down the same road as where Alex lived. Without saying a word, Eva ran out the door as Jessica called after her. She ran down the hill, almost tripping a few times but finally made it. It was exactly as she feared, Alex's house was in flames but everyone was outside. "You guys ok?" She panted but didn't look at Alex. She just looked at his parents.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:00 pm
The three of them turned but Alex looked down, ashamed. His dad nodded and answered for them. "Yeah, we'll be fine. But Alex is gonna need a place to stay. We won't be able to afford an apartment with enough room for him. Think he could stay with you?" Alex sighed softly and looked at Eva, pleading with her. He could only hope that she would say yes.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:05 pm
The fire fighters continued to work on the flames but Eva barely noticed. She looked at Alex for the first time since she left him. The pain in his eyes was almost too much. Tears began to weld in her eyes, she longed for his touch but she pushed the feeling away. Eva turned back to his parents and nodded before beginning the long walk away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:11 pm
Alex let out a sigh of relief and watched the house burn. After a few hours the fire was put out and the house was reduced to nothing but ashes. He waved goodbye to his parents as he headed towards Eva's house. Once their he knocked on the door.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:16 pm
Eva was pacing back and forth. Jessica left because she had some family business. Riley sat at the widow sill waiting. "When he comes over, if you try and put us back together I'll wring your neck as if you were still alive." Eva warned and jumped once their was a knock at the door. Riley meowed and ran to the door, pawing at it. Eva rolled her eyes and opened the door and then walked back into the living room. Riley began rub on Alex's legs as Eva sat on the couch. The TV was off and Eva tried to prepare herself to look at him. She would have to one way or another.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:21 pm
Alex took a breath and walked into the living room. "Hey Eva... I'm sorry about before." He said quietly, unable to look at her.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:27 pm
Eva said nothing. She buried her head in her hands. Again, his voice just pained her to bare. "I'm going to bed." She muttered and walked up the stairs. Riley meowed. Eva stopped but didn't turned. "I said stay out of this Riley."
Please, I need to make this decision myself. She thought.
"The guest bedroom is down the hall in case you forgot." She said as she continued to walk to her room. Once inside with the door close, Eva wrapped the pillow as more tears ran down her cheeks. She cried herself to sleep dreamt of nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:31 pm
Alex nodded and went to the guest bedroom. He paused as he passed by her door then kept going. He sat down on the bed as tears started to run down on his face. "What did I do to desrve this." He said softly as he stared out the window.

((I'm going to bed. g'night.))  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:38 pm
(yeah me too)
Her alarm clock when off and Eva slammed it shut. She lied back down and tried to feel for Alex but he wasn't there. It was just her. "So it wasn't a dream." She said to herself. Eva opened the guest bedroom door and saw Alex still asleep. She made the two of them breakfast and then got ready after she ate. She left a not on the inside of he door so he could see it.

I made breakfast this morning. If it's cold by the time you wake up, heat it up in the microwave. I've already gone to work.

Eva

Eva got in her and headed to work. She didn't say anything to anyone. She just started on her first bike of the day. This was what she needed. The place where she could escape never have to think about him at all. Just the bike.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:56 am
Alex got up and went downstairs. He passed the master bedroom to see that Eva had already left. He spotted the note in the kitchen and heated up the plate of food. After it had been nuked he ate it slowly then headed off too work. He got some questionable looks from the other guys at the shop but ignored them and went to a car that wasn't being worked on. He was a little bit of a mess, mostly because he hadn't slept much, his face was still tear stained, and he hadn't even made an attempt to get ready.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:19 am
"Talk to him." Leroy said for the millionth time since he had walked in the door. "He's a mess. I mean look at him. Alex is like my brother and it kills me to see him like this." He pointed but Eva continued to work on the bike.

"No, I will not talk to him and no I will not look at him." Eva had heard enough. She hooked up her head phones and began to listen to stuff while she worked. This gave Leroy the hint to give it up for now but he still wasn't done. He walked away but came back with a sign that said "Talk to him." Several of his buddies were pointing to the sign as they stood next to him. Eva paused the music. "If you boys don't leave me alone, I'll shove a wrench where the sun don't shine." They quickly went back to work and Eva turned her music back on.

Whatever you do, don't look at him. She told herself.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:27 am
"Just let her be guys. She doesn't want anything to do with me. I understand." He said softly without getting out from under his car. "It's up to her to forgive you me. If she won't then so be it." He said more to himself than anyone else. His voice had a hint of sadness in it, and he was struggling to keep calm.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:32 am
Eventually Leroy came back but it was for a different reason. He held up another sign that said lunch. Eva paused the music. "I had a big breakfast." She lied and Leroy let it go. Eva did eat breakfast but it wasn't a lot. Leroy moved on to Alex.

"Come on, little bro. Lunch time." He told him and pulled him out from under the car.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:40 am
Alex looked up at Leroy and nodded slowly. "Yeah, I'll be right their." He said and grabbed a rag to get some of the grease and sweat off of him. He looked at Eva then down at the ground. "If you truly love something, you'll set if free. If it comes back to you, it's yours to love." He said, in an almost whisper to her then headed off to the lunch room.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:47 am
Eva stopped and watched Alex walk away. Even the back view of him didn't look good. But she shook her head and continued working. "All if fair in love and war." She muttered to herself. That night Leroy had to drag her out of the shop.

"Give it up, Eva. We're closing the shop." He gave her a nooggy and she waved goodbye to him. But before driving off, she rolled down the window. Her mother's voice rang in her head like a church bells in the morning.

Give him a ride. She heard in her mind.

"Stupid voices." Eva muttered to herself. As Alex walked out, she had to refrain from crying. He looked horrible. "Hey Alex." She almost choked on the words. "Do you need a ride?"

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games