Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:48 pm

((OMSCOMSCOMSCOMSCOMSCOMSCOMSC!!!!! I LOVE YOUR SIGGY! THE BEATLES ROCK MY SOCKS!))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Sagefire looked at Goldenrain and purred"You are having a kit soon? There will be many warriors this new leaf"she said

athena321
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:50 pm

[Thanks, I love them too. ;3]

Goldenrain stumbled backwards, her eyes wide with worry again. "Y-you can tell." She whispered to the medicine cat. No one was supposed to know, not until she actually had them. And even so, she was still having thoughts of whether or not to give up the kit to Raintail. But she wanted her kit, she wanted it to know who it's mother was. She wrapped her tail around her belly defensively, shoe would never let the kit out of her sight. She silently prayed to herself that Sagefire would not ask who the father was, she would never be able to.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:19 pm

sagefire purred"may i ask who's the father"she said

athena321
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:15 pm

Goldenrain's heart stopped. "Uh-I-er..."

Seednose stepped in, "She has the right to not tell remember." He snapped, pushing his sister away from the medicine cat. "Goldenrain, I won't ask who, but why? Why are you having kits?"

Goldenrain studied his eyes for a moment. "I don't know." She choked out, then spun around and darted out of camp.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:32 am

Dapplekit blinked as she watched a warrior run out of camp. I wonder what's happening? she looked around to make sure no one was watching her before she scrambled after her.

Finally she caught up. "It's big out here, isn't it?" she exclaimed excitedly. She looked to the she-cays eyes.. "Why do you look so sad?"

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:04 pm

sagefire looked surprised.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:43 pm

"Oh, nothing. Just I did something I-" Goldenrain looked up, her eyes widening as she realized that Dapplekit had followed her. "What are you doing out here?!" She exclaimed, leaping to her paws. "You're not supposed to go out of camp until you're an apprentice, how did you get out?!"

ch3shire_c4t

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:46 pm

Crystalstar looked up, "Frostkit..." She purred. She counted her kits. She shot up, "Where is Dapplekit?" She ran out of the nursery and spotted Sagefire, her kit was no where to be seen. The white leader caught Dapplekit's scent leaving camp. "Dapplekit!" Crystalstar yelled and ran after her kit.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"Where did Mama go?" Graykit asked.

Silverkit shrugged and looked at Littlekit who did the same. "Should we follow?"

"Maybe Mama needs our help?" Silverkit said and headed towards the entrance of the nursery.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:18 pm

frostkit followed
sagefire looked at the kits and also ran after them

athena321
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:53 am

(hey just wanting to ask but can anyone be sagefire's mate.i know she's a medicine cat but thats the point....thanks)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:52 am

Dapplekit blinked. "There's an exit near the fresh kill pile. I noticed it when I tried my first mouse today. But- you have to keep that exit a secret- okay? Promise?"

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:00 pm

Frostkit ran into dappletail
sagefire was right behind
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:41 pm

Gracekit slept in the Nursery.

((lawl, Gracekit is the only one to NEVER leave the nursery until apprenticeship.))

Dew-Chan recreated

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:47 pm

(no fun for her)
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games