Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:30 am
Patchstar stretched. It was quite a nice day--or was it night?--out today.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:49 pm
leafpaw i think that youve worked very hard lately why not you go out and play or hunt or just sleep you need rest and ive worked you way to hard oh and later i want you to go and get joltpaw (or joltflash which one???) i think that she can go back to training oh i know go hunting together i want you two to be good friends.  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:03 pm
"All right Wishsong. I'll go tell Joltpaw (or Joltflash) now! I want to go hunting! bye!" with that, Leafpaw went out of the medicine cats den and walked around, trying to find Joltpaw (or Joltflash).

((Hey! I forget who is Joltpaw/Joltflash, but can someone tell me if that person is Joltpaw or Joltflash? It's very confusing when i don't know if you are one or the other.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:15 pm
i think ill go visit patchstar  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:13 am
Pantherclaw walks out of the warriors den and looks around for Mewkit.Then he walks out of the camp to go hunting.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:40 am
Pantherclaw walks back into the camp with fresh kill in his jaws.He drops it on the pile and then curls up in the sun outside the warriors den.

User Image  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:25 am
*on the way to patchstar she sees pantherclaw dropping fressh kill on the pile.* Hey pantherclaw wanna help me gather some herbs i need catmint if that is not to much to ask for  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:58 am
"Sure I'll help"Pantherclaw said then followed her.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:12 pm
Leafpaw came back from hunting with three mice and a vole in her mouth. As she dropped of her catch at the pile, she saw that Pantherclaw and Wishsong were leaving the camp. "Oh well. I bet Wishsong can do without me for a little bit." Leafpaw said with a yawn. "Right now i'm tired." So Leafpaw went to a sunny spot in camp to lay down and rest.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:40 pm
i bet leafPAW is having fun with joltpaw/flash (someone tell me!!) pantherclaw do you think she should get some rest??  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:54 pm
Leafpaw woke and saw Wishsong talking LOUDLY to Pantherclaw and she was saying, "i bet leafPAW is having fun with joltpaw/flash. Pantherclaw do you think she should get some rest??"
Leafpaw walked over to Wishsong and said, "Well, YOU said that i should go hunting with Joltpaw/flash ((p.s.- someone needs to tell us if its joltpaw of joltflash)) and i said that i would. Well, i couldn't find Joltpaw/flash so i went hunting by myself and i caught three mice and a vole. Thats pretty good for me because i don't hunt that often, except for hunting for COBWEBS or MARIGOLD or some other medicine we need! thats not the same as hunting prey. And before all this, i was looking for herbs and i found marigold, cobwebs, and borage. Thats a lot to carry at one time! so i think i deserve a quick little nap in the sun."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:16 pm
well i think you are right go get some rest well go talk to patchstar as soon as you wake up *says to pantherclaw* not even a badger could wake her up mrgreen  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:52 pm
Leafpaw walked back over to her spot and was about to fall asleep, when she heard wishsong say to panterclaw, "not even a badger could wake her up." so Leafpaw opened one eye and said, "I heard that" and went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later:
Leafpaw woke up and walked over the wishsong, who was just finishing her meal. "Hey Wishsong! we can go over to Patchstar now, if you want."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:23 pm
Pantherclaw looked around and decided to go hunting.He got up and walked over to the tunel.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:18 pm
Mewkit rested outside in the shade  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games