Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:49 pm
Mimicry laughed, turning to kiss her forehead. "You poor dear. The trees don't seem to favor you tonight." He squeezed her hand, smiling reassuringly. "It's alright, Miss Cheshire. Gravity does not favor myself." Chimed in The White Knight.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:53 pm
"no they don't. and are you planning to give me my ring back " She reached up and brushed his face with her hand "Mimicry.. " her eyes sparkled and then widened "that sounds like..tick?!"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:00 pm
Mimicry blinked. "Tick...what do you mean? Where?" He asked, looking around. The White Knight blinked, falling from the upside-down saddle and howling as his steed stepped right on him. "Tick...who's Tick?" Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a watch and examined it. "Do you mean...a clock? Like...Tick, tock, tick, tock."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:02 pm
" I think the girl knight it tick mimicry" She looked at the girl knight "aren't you two going to remove your helmets. I'd like to see the faces of the people who helped to rescue me and return me to my love" she giggled 'No tick is my friend's name. she went missing a few years ago. and her boyfriend The mad hatter has been desolate without her . "  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:02 pm
((Anyways, I'm off to bed. If Nana gets back on, your last post was on page 86. Good luck! Don't forget to reply to poor Rabbit. lol. Anyways, night Myria! Talk to you later...))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:12 pm
Night)  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:48 am
The female knight sighed. "Madam...Us knights do not remove our helmets. You never know when a foe may attack. Besides..." Shaking her head, she pulled the reigns in her hands and haulted her horse. The white knight's horse also stopped, sending him right-side up again.

"Lady Beatrix is correct, Miss Cheshire." He said, nodding to her. "Well, we have other buisness to attend to, will you two be safe?" Mimicry nodded, thanking them again. Then, with a salute, they both rode off and into the forest.

"Strange bunch those two." Mimicry said. "Wish I could've seen them fight..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:02 pm
((I'm sooo sorry, the power went out in our area last night for like five hours!!!! crying ))

"You are being ridiculous," Marchy said sternly. "But fine, you win. I won't tell the Caterpillar... if you promise to let me do something about it."
~~~
The owner sighed and leaned against the wall, thankful for having survived the encounter with that strange, angry boy... and the money, of course; he certainly felt he deserved it, after going through such trauma.... He opened the pouch and began to count his earnings.
~~~
The Hatter trailed Jasper out the door and halfway down a street before he stopped. He knew he couldn't follow him anymore; this was something Jasper needed to do on his own.

So he sat in a doorway and waited.
~~~
Meanwhile, the streets Jasper walked through were becoming more desolate and eerie as he made his way through the nobles' district....

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:22 pm
The White Rabbit sighed. "Fine. Do what though? There's really nothing you CAN do..." All he really wanted was his company really. That certainly put him in lighter spirits.
"Slow down!" The White Knight cried as his horse galloped down the deserted road before tossing him from the saddle and nearly into The Hatter's lap. "Oh, I'm so sorry, sir! That...that DONKEY!" He cried after his steed. "Is impossible." Standing, he brushed himself off and grinned.

Meanwhile, The other knight arrived soon after, never hopping from her horse and was shaking her head side-to-side. "You silly old fool..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:43 pm
Jasper didn't seem bothered by the eerie atmosphere...he was hell-bent on one goal. Get back Nana. He surveyed the area, listening for anyone nearby. Oh, he prayed he found her. All those failures before...he didn't think he could take another disappointment.  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:25 pm
Suddenly, a long, sharp knife was at Jasper's throat, and a female voice hissed in his ear, "Friend or foe? Answer quickly, or you go in the same category as the Hearts, and trust me, stranger, that's bad news for you."
~~~
"I'll find you some medicine. Nurse you back to health myself, if I have to. Just get better."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:40 pm
Indya snuggled against Mimicry. "So where are we going anyway mimicry? " She still didn't have all of her memory, but she was beginning to get pieces back  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:24 am
"Fiance actually. I suppose that's close enough to a friend. However, shouldn't you expect it of those you ask to say Friend. Only in order to save their lives?" He had his hands raised, showing he had nothing on him, though that wasn't true, but he was playing harmless. "I am a Jabberwocky, therefore service no Heart monarchy. In fact, I want to see Rosalie rot for who she's taken from me..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:31 am
The White Rabbit nodded, snuggling back under the blankets. He actually favored the thought, but figured it best to keep that one quiet.

"Marchy..." He began, again feeling that familiar nervousness. "Would you stay with me? I don't want to be alone tonight..."
The White Knight had finally chased down his steed, but couldn't get him to move as he grazed upon some grass. "Come on, you donkey! Move! Move!" The other knight chuckled, hoping from her own horse and sitting down beside The Hatter' "Quite pathetic, isn't it?" She whispered. Beneath the mask you could tell she was smiling fondly at The White Knight.

"Hatter...didn't you have a card in your hat before?" She asked, eyeing his tophat. It looked odd without the card. "10/6, correct?"  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:29 pm
Marchy looked at the White Rabbit for a long time before answering. "Yeah," he said finally. "Sure, I'll stay with you as long as you want."
~~~
The Hatter winced at the mention of the card. "Er... yes, I did," he said with a heavy sigh. "I gave it away to someone very special.... that was a long time ago, but it still tears at me."
~~~
"Stop lying!" the young woman said harshly, but the knife moved away from his throat. "Turn around. Now. Let me see your face."

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games