Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drowning Doom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Kuramon had finished off the water and looked quite happy about it. "Thank you again for the water." Then hearing his comment about not being able to run forever he nods. "This is true. But I dont think there is much out here as far as life goes." he shrugged as he thought about why he was out here. "Anywhere is better then back home." He said truthfully.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Jay:This place seems like a escape for people who have problems people who are running from it all I definetly belong here...an orphan adopted by a rich family only to be raised alone with no one everyone afraid to get near...they were all jealous because I was stronger smarter and better then them...
Shadow:Jaymon calm down your here now your not alone anymore
Jay:-trys clearing his mind his anger flowing through him-i know shadow I know...I rather be here then alone again...

yurescapex

Drowning Doom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Davin nodded. "I understand friend." He said as he looked at him. Seeing that the thought ate at him he thought he would change the subject. "So, how would you go about digivolving this little guy here?" He said patting Kuramon on the head.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:07 am

Jay: I think the way me n Shadow here trained would be way to difficult for that little guy after all we trained against his weakness and put him against someone stronger and it nearly got him deleted
Shadow: but I digivolved right in time to block that atomic blaster
Jay: yeah he was training underwater which his weakeness happens to be water we were lucky he digivolved but maybe training him against a rookie or making him fight would help trigger his digivolution

yurescapex

Drowning Doom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:55 am

Davin shook his head. "Those are good ideas friend. But some Digimon aren't just cut out for that, Kuramon being one of those." he said with a nod. "Though maybe when hes bigger We'll try that." he added to show he didn't totally kill the idea.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:07 am

Jay: well one way that could help is getting him out of the sun because I don't think baking a baby digimon is a good idea unless he's good fried mmm
Shadow:-slaps Jay upside the head lightly but actually hurts because of the size of his hand-no eating digimon Jaymon
Jay: not even the eggs sheesh
Shadow: No you eat a digimon I eat you
Jay: u eat me you turn back into data I don't know much but I know how to kick your butt

yurescapex

Drowning Doom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Davin nodded. "I uh, see." he said as began to walk away. "Well, I hope you find that fight, me on the other hand, I'm going to go this way." he said pointing backwards as he continued to walk. "See you later." he added.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:02 am

Jay: alright see ya-waves them bye then turns and looks at his digivice pushing some buttons as a compass like halogram comes up pointing around-so where r there living people..
Shadow: can't we just find some digimon n fight them
Jay:fighting other tamers is way more interesting they actually have tatics-looks towards toy town-there-gets up on shadow's shoulder-full speed where ever that place is!
Shadow:gotcha-floats quickly to toytown-
[Exit Jay and Shadow to toy town]

yurescapex

Drowning Doom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Davin and Curamon had been walking for some time after saying good by to Jay and his ChaosGallantmon. Davin Slumped as he sun was getting to him. He looked down at Curamon and sighed as he looked at the little slime ball and sighed as it had fallen back some. He picked it up and carried it through the hot savanha. They were lost, quite utterly lost and were now just going in circles.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:55 am

(arrived from toy tama)
fly's with great speed
whoa this desert is huge. where are we??
we are in gear savannah
hmm. no wonder there are huge gears here

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:03 am

now to get too the dark ocean. we should go through great canyon
ok
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:50 am

(enters great canyon)

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

yurescapex

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:46 pm

[enters Jay and Shadow from toy tama]

Jay: its so hot y couldnt u have been made with a water fountain attached to u or something-walks the hot savanna then finally lays back against a big gear-
Shadow: sorry Jaymon-looks down feeling weird again-um Jaymon i feel strange
Jay:-pulls his digivice out-whats going on now-looks at shadow-
Shadow:-his body explodes in a flash of data then begins reforming as he digivolves becoming a chaosgallentmon once again-
Jay: whoa your huge again....AWESOME!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:47 pm

-Jay falls tired from walking through the hot savanna n he collapse against a gear with shadow next to him giving him some shade-
Jay:-breathing heavily-wow it sure is hot out her shadow....
Shadow: it sure is Jaymon-breathes heavily looking around as they hear loud sand shifting around them-
Jay: what is that...?
-three yanmamon begin emerging from the sand and buzzing loudly-
Shadow: yanmamon!
Jay:what?-struggles to his feet-shadow get rid of them!
Shadow:-stands swinging his lance at the yenmamons quickly causing them to move away but as soon as they move away they begin to charge energy and quickly release there thunder ray causing Shadow to quickly guard the 3 yanmamon's attacks with his shield-away!

yurescapex

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:28 pm

-the yanmamon continue their assult on Shadow with there thunder ray attacks all hitting at once pushing him back some-
Jay: shadow....shadow u have to...delete them...
Shadow:-looks back at Jay-but Jaymon
Jay: we must Shadow destroy them!
Shadow-yes Jaymon..-his shield begins to glow taking in energy Judecca Prison!-Shadow shoots a power bolt of energy at the three yanmamon so powerful that it completely wipes them out then he drops back to a sitting position- Jaymon...
Jay:lets keep moving and hopefully we wont have to do that ever again....-they continue walking through Gear savanna_
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games