Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:21 am

Coredramon jumped to dodge the first attack, managing to get out of there just in time. The next attack however hit him, he had no where to dodge in the air. He hit the top of a building, bounced a few times before he lay there. The power difference between Ultimate and Champion. Coredramon pushed himself up, running forward to attack again anyways.

Leto smiled to himself as he watched Coredramon attack again, he still had his spirit.He reached for his digivice, increasing the power he sent to Coredramon. He had no interest in why this digimon was attacking only that Dai got use to his power.

Coredramon jumped off of the building, flying like a bullet right at BlackMetalGreymon. "Striker Bomber." His tail aim at BlackMetalGreymon.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:13 am

(Sorry I'm late)

(enter)

Kiashimu and his digimon enter the city, and see fighting going on, "Oh, come on, Draco, you start a fight without me?!"

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:25 am

(Leto is his name)

Leto turned to face Kirashimu. "Hey, I wasn't the one spacing out back there. Though sorry I had to leave you, but my arm was calling to him." He said to Kirashimu, smiling a little.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:09 am

(It's Kirashimu not kirashumu...)

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:18 am

(Whoops, sorry about that.)
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:53 am

Matt just sighed then looked at his digivice. "Terriermon Lopmon Come on out"Matts jumped off of war greymon to pick up the twins "Long time no see"

i3 tails Yagura

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:42 am

Blackmetalgreymon smiled he countered by charging straight at coredramon. The two were on a collision path, the stronger attack would win. He pulled back his claw and roared,"Megaton Punch."

Rasen stared in amazement at the two digimon,"What power,"
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:04 am

Coredramon was hit to the ground, he may have been sent more power but it was up to Coredramon to use it. As he landed into the crater, that he made, he started to tap into his power, remembering how to digivolve. "Coredramon (Green) Digivolve to... Groundramon." The new dragon digimon stepped up. Groundramon roared as he started to charge BlackMetalGreymon, his size now matching BlackMealGreymon. "Scrapless Claw." The arm wings going to strike at BlackMetalGreymon.

Draco_Lord

greem

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:15 am

Kaito continued watched the raging battle against the two digimon. "Guy I don't think a digimon would attack a whole city unless there was a good reason for it, but who knows" Kaito saw the new comer to the group and decided to introduce himself. "THe names Kaito." He said to Kira.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:28 pm

Blackmetalgreymon jumped into the air in an attempt to dodge the wings. Unfortunately one skimmed off his shoulder. Roaring in pain he swooped in close for his next attack,"Revenge Flare!" Shooting a large fireball at groundramon.

Rasenshurikennero

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:33 pm

(Where did you find your attack list for your digimon?)

Dai had lost the speed he had, at least above ground, and could only block BlackMetalGreymon's attacks, his wings getting lightly burnt. He had also lost any long ranged attacks, he would have to hide for now. His wings pushed into the ground, digging into the ground.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:33 pm

Draco_Lord
(Where did you find your attack list for your digimon?)quote]((http://dma.wtw-x.net/))

greem

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:37 pm

(I more meant what they do, names are little help. But thank you anyways)
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:20 pm

((Sorry im taking long wind. I had this llike seven paragraph long response, but my laptops back light went out. I really don't feel like typing it all again, so your going to get a less quality one or would you rather wait for it to be fixed?))

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Isamu walked into the city stretching as he did.
"Well it's about time" he remarked
"What do you mean?" Veemon asked
"Nothing really, just a long walk." Isamu answered
"Isamu... I hear something..." Veemon said
"Well we are in a city, I would expect as much. "or is it different?"
"Way different." Veemon answered "This way." he finished running towards the BlackMetalGreymon fight.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games