Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:20 am
Points Added
Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Terra Stryker
Link to Teepee: Right Here

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?: Terra hovers in her bat form before shifting to her much larger size before sneering. "I will use my stamina to catch those that are weaker than me and destroy them. I see no problem in my logic."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: "Does it really matter to a skinwalker what is most unlike stamina? I think not. All of our other senses are on overdrive as it is ... and we can be cunning individuals."

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?: "What kind of question is this? I might end up feeling weak ... but I will never perish. There's too many little snacks that can replenish my energy levels. I think I hear one now."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:20 am
Points Added
Owner's Name: Ryuukishin
Participating Soquili: Jin-Soo
Link to Teepee: [ X ]

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?: "I will use it to work harder, I suppose," he replied musingly. "It's good if one does the work he or she has been given in life as best as it can be done."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: "Luck!" he suddenly exclaims after a moment of thought. "All others require at least some effort, but luck comes and goes whether one tries for it or not."

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?: "I'd think it would," he said, tapping thoughtfully on the ground with his hoof, "so long as one is there to hear it. As for stamina, I think it is possible to go on without it. One would simply be very, very tired, perhaps."  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Kettyn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:05 am
Points Added
Owner's Name: Kettyn
Participating Soquili: Sangria
Link to Teepee: [ Teepee ]

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?: "I will be using my stamina to move around the land ... hunting for what I need. Also there is someone out there dear to my heart that I'd like to find. So I will be looking for him/her too."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: Arranging her wrap around her neck Sangria sighs. "I think luck would be most unlike Stamina. Everything else works in concert around Stamina - but luck is the odd stat out."

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?: Finished with her preparations Sangria lets her ears tell her in which direction prey might be in. She needs to bring down something large tonight. Dropping her voice to a whisper to answer Sangria starts forward. "If your stamina failed you then you would have no drive, no motivation. You'd be the perfect prey for something that might hunt you. So it is possible. Now I must go. I've dallied here for far too long. Good night."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:44 pm
Points Added
Owner's Name: Darkmoon Dancer
Participating Soquili: Buu
Link to Teepee: [ Teepee ]

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?: Lots of gathering to do before snow beegins to fall. Branches to collect, leaves to dry, mayhaps some file rocks and others like that, for my crafts.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: Speed. -shakes her mane out- Does eet matter eef you can run real fast eef the one chasing you can keep running and catch you the next day?

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?:-tilts her head to the side, the leaf around her neck slipping to the side to cover one shoulder as she contemplates the question- That ees a difficult theeng to answer. I theenk... that dying ees the loss of all stamina... but I do not like this question. Eet is more complex than just thees.  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:20 pm
Points Added
Owner's Name: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Participating Soquili: Zaria
Link to Teepee: here

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?: The mare tilts her head to side and smiles faintly. "I would be using stamina the most when I am hunting down things that would help me and my family live more easier through another harsh winter. Surviving the increasingly cold weather is stamina itsself"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: Zaria sighs as she shakes her head, giving you a look that says that the answer is a no-brainer. "Luck. It is just a chance that you will either win or lose at something. It comes or goes. It might plays a part in our survival but it is not essential like stamina."

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?: She sneers as her lavender eyes flashes with insulted light. "If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, it still makes sound even if we are not there to actually hear it. And Why in the flaming hells would my stamina fail me? If my stamina fails me, I still have other attributes that will keep me alive so the answer is no."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:29 pm
Points Added

Owner's Name: Etherial Requiem
Participating Soquili: Quauhxochitl
Link to Teepee: Here

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?: Stamina helps best in the colder months when it comes to finding food and shelter.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: Luck

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?: Yes... and not at all. There is so much more to life than stamina.

Ktns

Lunatic

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:16 pm
Bonus questions for November are now open!

All bonus stats for October have been added.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:21 pm
Owner's Name: ~Kiana_Nala~
Participating Soquili: Claudine
Link to Teepee: [x]

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?: I would try to find someone who had enough luck for the both of us. Because without luck I would be in a lot of trouble.

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: I think intelligence, in a positive way most affects luck. Why? Because you can help raise your chances if you are able to think more about what's going on around you.

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: I consider having my life still very lucky. But even more so then that, I'm lucky to have found my mate. <3  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:49 pm
Owner's Name: Scaramouche Fandango
Participating Soquili: Dresden

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?: "I'd rely on my wits and my strength to get by. I know what it's like to be unlucky. I think I'll be fine if the day comes when it leaves me again."

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: "Probably your courage. Often, luck is what you make it, but if you're too timid to take a risk... well, then, it doesn't matter how lucky you are if you're willing to let every opportunity slip through your hooves."

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: "My children, specifically my son. He's everything I never got to be."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:06 pm
Owner's Name: Yuuka Kurokawa
Participating Soquili: Caoimhe
Link to Teepee: X

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?:Caoimhe flicks her tail and tilts her head slightly to the left as she thinks about this. "Well... I'm not sure I have much luck now, so I think I'd be all right. You can get along pretty well with just hard work and persistence."

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: "I think they all have negative and positive connotations. I don't think any of them affect luck more or less than another."

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: At this the alicorn mare smiles dreamily, "That is very easy. I'm lucky to have my darling mate Amitiel. I love him so."  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:03 am
Owner's Name:
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Participating Soquili:
Recovery
Link to Teepee:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19268777
If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?:
((( be angry because that would mean someone hacked the teepee mule just too screw with me. LOL jk jk))
well taking into consideration luck is for those who don't have faith in fate, sheer skill and themselves. i imagine i would fare just fine.
All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.:
Courage to be Certain as ive never seen someone with a lot of courage belive in a thing so silly as luck.
What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?:
My daughter Isolean to be certain. if there is such a thing as luck she is certainly the greatest gift it has ever given me.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:28 pm
Owner's Name: XBlind-DarknessX
Participating Soquili: Roman
Link to Teepee: {X}

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?: A humorless laugh bubbles up in his throat as his nose crinkles in irritation. "Luck? My life has been void of luck since I can remember. I shall not justify that with an answer seeing as I have never had anything to lose."

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: Rolling his icy blue eyes he stares in wonderment. "Always with these questions! Intelligence influences luck because only an idiot would believe in such an ideological fiction such as luck!"

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: His expression grows taught and he looks to the ground. "Nothing." He response simply.  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:14 pm
Owner's Name: stormflower
Participating Soquili: Nokomis

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?: "Just keep living, everything has it's way of working out. Everything happens for a reason and besides, Im not a big believer in luck good or bad"

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: Intelligence, knowing the way things work, may give you an edge in how 'luck' may turn out..sometimes it's more the odds of fate instead of luck. Otherwise knowing how to prepare yourself and carry yourself should things turn bad is always good to have and know.

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: Friends and Family(especially since Nokomis is now expecting ^^) <3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:24 pm
Owner's Name: Faithofthefallen
Participating Soquili: Barracus
Link to Teepee:Teepee

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?: Barracus turns to face the questioner, a cruel glint in his eye as he slowly circles, running his tongue over long glistening fangs as he ponders, "Who needs luck?" he purred seductively, slinking closer, "I have been lucky with my prey lately, dancing into my webs with all the innocence and stupidity of newborn lambs, but I relish the hunt. Should my luck fail, I will substitute it with skill, strength, and cunning."

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: Barracus drapes himself over a long boulder, his lids lowering as he peers at you with glazed sleepy eyes, a smile plays across his lips, "Other than luck you mean?" he remarks glibly with a throaty chuckle, "stamina, my prey must survive, enduring my torture and games, long enough for luck to snatch them out of my paws."

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: "My precious pets," he replies, getting to his feet and closing the distance between the two of you. Close enough the the fetid odor of his bloodstained breath hangs over you like a fog, "I would be so sad without them to keep me...company....  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:08 pm
Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Anaon Nox
Link to Teepee: [x]

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?: Anaon gave a blank stare, “Cry.” Then a smile appeared on her face, “What else to do but keep pushing forward and create your own piece of luck. And I wouldn’t cry… okay maybe only for a second.”

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.: “Courage, affects luck the most in a positive way, for if you have the courage to try different things, you will discover you have luck in things that you did not know you have. All you have to do is be brave and take the leap.”

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?: Anaon looked off into the distance, “I am lucky to have my friends and family, I am not sure what I would do without them, for they are my life, especially my mother and sister.”

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games