Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:20 pm
"When my mom was sworn in as the queen. Anyways, how was the rest of your summer? I just hope I won't have to wear another old styled dress like then one at the coronation." Sam thought of the heavy cream damask that was hemmed with pearls and gold lace and the heavy leaf tiara that she had to wear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:31 pm
"Oh, yeah that. Summer always leaves my brain dead. My summer was really good, we got to travel lots, and I got to sleep in!" Amber says with a big smile on her face. "Oh, those dresses were horrible, I'm just glad I didn't have to wear one as big as yours!"

[[I'm gonna use you as a reference for teaching again.]]

Stardust Disaster
Crew

luvzdeidara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:39 pm
Pushing her trolly Dei stops infront of the enterance to platform 9 an 3/4. Hesitantly she pushes through and arrives on the other side greeted by a giant, shiny, red train. Dei follows the crowd of students waiting to board and puts away luggage and gets on the train. Boarding the train Dei sees a girl she knows and yells her name waving. "Cocosam!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:42 pm
[[okay.
@Dei: *coughcough sam* That's my username, but my rp name is Sam.]]
Sam laughs at Amber and then asks, "So what are you, a 4th year now?"
Then then turns around when she hears her name. "Hey Dei! How's my fellow Ravenclaw!?" Sam says, smiling. A Ravenclaw.

cocosam

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:50 pm
"Yep! A fourth year! I'm so excited! And you my friend are a second year!" Amber says really quickly. "Hello Dei, Amber says much slower, "How are you today?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:54 pm
"You'll always been two years ahead of me, unless you get cursed like Kitty."  

cocosam

luvzdeidara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:54 pm
"opps, I forgot. Sorry Sam. I'm great. I can't wait to go to Hogwarts.", Dei says overjoyed, " How have you been?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:57 pm
"I've been great! My mom's the queen, my father just got a promotion, and I have the best friends in the world!"  

cocosam

luvzdeidara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:05 pm
"That's great Sam! I'm happy for you." Dei says.
Turning to face Amber Dei answers, " I'm fine. Really excited to be starting here at Hogwarts. How are you?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:05 pm
"Or you skip ahead, which i don't think ever happens. What, is Kitty stuck in her 7th year? I think that happened to Juni too," Amber says then replies to Dei. "That's good to hear, and I'm great, thanks!"

Stardust Disaster
Crew

luvzdeidara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:13 pm
"That's good to hear Amber." Dei say happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:48 pm
"hey sam so besides having to wear the old school dress how was the coronation?"
"hello dei finally another ravenclaw sam was getting lonely being one of the few ravenclaws last term"
"hey amber looks like we are in the same year these last 3 years have been quite interesting so many things have happened"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:24 pm
::Kamalia Mingan walks onto Platform 9 3/4 with her family and see the Hogwarts Express and smirks a little. Then turns to family and smile a little.:: "Well i'll see ya'll at the next break. Love ya'll!!" ::Looks at my brother.:: "Just wait you'll be going next year. Be good." ::Hugs all of them then walks onto the train with Tala's cage in one hand and Lunas in the other with Trunk shrunk in pocket. Walks into an empty compartment; Unshrinks trunk. Puts up then sets Tala's cage on topbut not before letting her out so she can fly ahead. Lets Luna out of her cage so she can roam around and places hers next to Tala's. Then walks around and finds the compartment with my friends in it! Walks in and sits down in an empty seat and has a small smirk on face while looking at everyone.:: "Hi you guys! Had a good Summer holiday?!?" ::Looks at Sam:: "Heres that book you let me borrow a few days ago! Thanks again!" ((OoC:: Dunno which one but figured it'd sound ok Lol!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:58 pm
*Summer hurriedly hugged her sister goodbye and ran for the train, dragging her things behind her.*

Not again, not again! I was late for the way home!

*She hurriedly climbed the stairs, stopping once to unhook a strap from her bag that got caught on the train doors, then made her way dow the aisles to find her friends.*

Sam! Kamalia! Kitty! Amber! James! *She hugged each one in turn. Then she noticed a new ravenclaw.*

Hey there, Dei, isn't it?

*Summer stuffed her things above the compartment and settled into a seat.*

How is everyone? Sam! You looked so pretty in your mother's coronation gown!

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:56 pm
"hey kamilia how are you"
*returns all the hus that i got from every one*
*summons kitten *
*kitten appears in my arms*
"you all like the encahntment i put on my kitten?"
"hey summer this break was awesome"

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games