Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:19 pm
I should learn to be more patient when I have tomorrow to go shopping at CVS for cash cards... sweatdrop Even though I still want the Seven Sins item. Wow, not the first time I got tempted like this. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:10 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Traps on my Gaias?

say it ain't so~

It's my new headcanon. emotion_dealwithit  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:22 pm
I smell some kind of trap in the shops

his/her mood swings might give Carl a run for his money. Also there is a link to his/her back story,but it links you to stiens wonder whats going on there lol

Maybe with an anime shop finally we can get some one piece items our items for older anime emotion_kirakira Come on outlaw star item. No dragonball z and bleach please. Also stick to anime not video games.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:25 pm
note to self: waking up at 2 am to study makes a very long day.  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Kafka

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:26 pm
Dear Gaia: where is my One Piece RIG. dramallama

... rofl I can dream~

I Found A Sexy 1
Yeah people hate her. It's horrible. She tries so hard. emo Poor bby.
Hahahha omfg I hate ZoSan so much. a;sdlfj *writhes*

She doesn't evoke a strong reaction from me though I definitely don't hate her. Other than Luffy and Shanks my favourite characters are all former villains I think. xd I don't really do OP pairings. Though I love both Luffy and Hancock so I'd be okay with that.

Finally read two chapters and caught up. :V Haha! All the different reactions to the body switching to me is better than the fact that it happened. And all of Luffy's nicknames for Law. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:37 pm
Diavolica

... rofl I can dream~

I Found A Sexy 1

She doesn't evoke a strong reaction from me though I definitely don't hate her. Other than Luffy and Shanks my favourite characters are all former villains I think. xd I don't really do OP pairings. Though I love both Luffy and Hancock so I'd be okay with that.

Finally read two chapters and caught up. :V Haha! All the different reactions to the body switching to me is better than the fact that it happened. And all of Luffy's nicknames for Law. rofl

...I'd be having a fit, if it was an OP RIG emotion_drool
*still catching up on manga*
If we're on the topic of favourite characters, mine are Smoker and Shanks emotion_kirakira
@ Tashigi: I love her to bits <33  

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:45 pm
Tezca Frost

his/her mood swings might give Carl a run for his money. Also there is a link to his/her back story,but it links you to stiens wonder whats going on there lol

Maybe with an anime shop finally we can get some one piece items our items for older anime emotion_kirakira Come on outlaw star item. No dragonball z and bleach please. Also stick to anime not video games.
I'd love to see some of the older anime get items. I'd want a bit more Yu Yu Hakusho items still to be honest.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:51 pm
Voievoda
Diavolica

... rofl I can dream~

I Found A Sexy 1

...I'd be having a fit, if it was an OP RIG emotion_drool
*still catching up on manga*
If we're on the topic of favourite characters, mine are Smoker and Shanks emotion_kirakira
@ Tashigi: I love her to bits <33
I could think of at least two rigs [actually more then that] worth of OP related items gaia could have.
*do so quickly its so good*
I don't have a favorite like them all far to much. An hehe I'm smoker right now B:
How could you not love Tashigi other people are crazy <3  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:54 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost

I'd love to see some of the older anime get items. I'd want a bit more Yu Yu Hakusho items still to be honest.
I've always wanted an elder Toguro brother item with all kind of hand and body mods. Also Bui's helmet and giant axe.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:56 pm
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost

I've always wanted an elder Toguro brother item with all kind of hand and body mods. Also Bui's helmet and giant axe.
I've wanted Yukina's kimono and some hiruiseki stone items like the necklace that she and Hiei wear, etc.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

laughter7

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:02 pm
does anyone know if you can wear both sets of eyes from deus persona at the same time before i blow gold on getting them?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:03 am
Did someone say Traps?
o.o
is this the new shop keeper?  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:39 am
every time I clean out my inventory and have a tidy sum of gold just sitting, they do something new with Alchemy that tempts me to get in that shizz again  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:48 am
I must buy ALL THE FMA ITEMS.

blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh heart heart heart heart heart heart  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:50 am
and here we go  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games