Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 876 877 878 879 880 881 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:07 pm
-bats eyelashes at Dec prettily and places a hand on his bicep- A streamer? Steamer? Something along those steampunkish lines? -bites her bottom lip cutely- Think you can help a girl out, Deccy?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:08 pm
biggrin wink For a pretty lady like you, I would make a dozen. But, Ryzan... -places a hand on Ryzan's shoulder- Do you remember what was his favorite flavor of syrup? I'd hate to get such a steampunkin drink wrong again. -winks and smiles at them both-  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:19 pm
-looks at Ryzan- Yes, that would be most helpful. Also, what's his favourite kind of pastry or sweet... -grins sly- Also, his favourite kind of outfit or something? hehehe. -rubs hands together- I will persuade him back here if it kills me!

-turns back to Dec quickly, on tippytoes and whispers in his ear- Well, I do know how you love steampunk... -looks down at her corset-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:22 pm
*seeing that Dec is busy, she decides to write a quick note of apology to him. She gets out some paper from behind the bar and grabs a pen.*
"Dec....just a quick apology for my behavior earlier. My temper tends to get the best of me, and I also am protective over Icy. I know now you were only trying to help. Hope we can begin anew. Regards, Katana" *She folds the note, walks over to Dec's guitar case and sets the note on top of the guitar. Yawning, she decides to slip away unnoticed and heads to the bookcase. Pulling the book that opens it, she goes behind it and it closes softly behind her. She heads to her room, unlocks the door, enters and closes and locks the door.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:23 pm
*still a bit woozy from before, Icy comes back in, staggering a bit but mostly walking upright. Seeing her table is yet occupied by Faelan again, this time in a meditation position, Icy sighs and goes to the table next to it, laying her head down on the cool top, needing to rest before she heads downstairs to her place*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:23 pm
[[Awww. Sorry katana! I was coming!]]  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:27 pm
Gi ussta~ sweatdrop I am afraid I do not know which is his favorite. He often made it differently. If I were to make a guess based on my familiarity to his tastes, I would think this... *picks up a bottle of caramel flavored syrup* would be his preference.

As for sweets, jabbress tells me he simply adores these things called "scones" rolleyes I personally do not see what he finds attractive about them. Before he came to this world, pies were among his favorites of sweets. Though it was mostly fruit pies he liked, pumpkin pie was mzilst supreme in his mind.

*eyes dame and scratches his chin*
Why would you inquire about outfits? Are you asking about his personal style or his taste in women?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:30 pm
*ears twitch* Tes was eating pie when I saw him at Lily's. He had a few different ones in front of him. I wasn't paying that much attention to what he had at the time, though. I do know a chef, if you have something specific in mind I could call him up.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:32 pm
-sets hands on hips and chuckles- I dunno, which one would get him back here quicker? A gift for himself or a woman dressed up in something he thinks is sexy?

-winks- I don't know if I can find any good pumpkin pie this far after Thanksgiving... sweatdrop But I do have some scones at my house...and some cherry pie...think that will work?

-looks up at kits- eek Really? Do you think he/she could whip up some pumpkin pie real quick? sweatdrop By the way, I'm dame, lovely to meet you...Kits was it?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:33 pm
-looks down and enjoys admiring the "craftsmanship" of the steampunk corset-

biggrin -grins at Ryzan- Caramel huh. Works for me. -takes the bottle from Ryzan, fingers brushing over his hand as he does.-

-turns and makes the steamed milk drink- There, how does that look? Is it alright?

-eyes Dame- Yeah, Dame, are you interested in his clothing or his body? wink

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:36 pm
*looks over at Dame* Yeah, I'm pretty sure he could. He's probably still awake if you want it tonight. *smiles* Yes, my name's Kits. It's nice to meet you Dame.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:38 pm
Really?! I would love that Kits! I'd owe you a big one. -smiles- It would be most appreciated for tonight.

-laughs at Dec- Honey, I would much rather TES be unclothed than clothed. -winks at him- You haven't met the man, once you do, you will wish he was naked too.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:43 pm
All right. *looks through my pockets for a cell phone, only to realize I don't have it with me* stressed *sighs and picks my dragon up off the floor* Smok, go get Karrie, would you?

*Smok squeaks happily, licks Kits' face, then flies out the door*

I hope he doesn't get lost this time...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:44 pm
biggrin Hey Kitt! Yep, I'm Dec.
Really? He's that cute? Wouldn't mind seeing that once, but there are quite a few handsome men hanging around here that I am finding plenty appealing. -quick glance towards Ryzan- smile

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:45 pm
-moseys out of nowhere and gets a sarsaparilla-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 876 877 878 879 880 881 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games