Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 872 873 874 875 876 877 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:42 pm
((LOL, was on a rant about "my job"....))

*she joins Icy in the bathroom, and now her tough facade disappears and her worry for her sister shows.* Dammit Icy, what have you gotten yourself into now? *seeing that Icy is still woozy, she leads her to a chaise in the sitting area of the opulent ladies room* Tell you what, you just lay here for awhile and rest, since you're obviously not ready to talk about what happened on this last job. *Before exiting the ladies room, she checks her face to make sure her unshed tears are gone, takes a deep breath, sets her jaw, and exits the restroom. Walking back into the bar area, she grabs another Corona, opens it, comes back around the bar and sits on a stool at the bar with her back to the bar, crosses one leg over the other and stares at Dec* Now.....where were we?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:44 pm
Faelan the Eternal Night
-wakes up thirsty as hell and walks over to the bar. He stumbles over a chair and a table due to the fact he has been out for so long and he cant see well. He reaches the bar and rubs his eyes. Wetting his lips he looks for a bit of space on the bar. finding about 1 to 2 feet of room he asks Showa for a 6 pack of Guinness, 12 shot glasses, 12 pint glasses, a bottle of Jameson and a bottle of Balieys- Please... thank you so much. -he looks around at everyone- Hi... I feel like drinking tonight.
-summons a servant-

Saoza, give the man his order.

Of course, your highness.

-Saoza gives Faelan the drinks he ordered-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:47 pm
-has been busying herself with tea and well anything else aside from what was happening on the other side of the room-

-fiddles with her fingers while actually getting acquainted with everything behind the bar. she was kneeling behind the counter when dec called her name- Hm? -she said standing up, bonking her head on the counter- stressed Ouch! Dammit! -her hand flew to the back of her head- stressed sweatdrop cry -rubbing her head she looked at dec- Yeah? What news, hon?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:49 pm
*wakes with a start upon hearing katana get dangerous. tries to focus and see if his services are needed, then lays back down and puts a pillow over his face*  

psihug

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 pm
Thank you -He lines up the 12 glasses with about 4-6 inches between each and sets an empty shot glass in front of each. He then opens up the bottle of Baileys and pours a half shot in each shot glass. Then after closing the the bottle he opens the Jameson's and tops off the shot glasses. Closing that bottle he hands them off to the bar keep.- Again Thank you. -He then opens one Can of Guinness and pour it evenly into two glasses (half pint). He repeats for each can and each glass.- Ladies and Gentlemen. Faelan, thats me, Is buying a one-way ticket to the Gods. I will be doing the Irish 12 Gun Salute, Also know as the 12 Irish Car Bomb Run. - He grins big because he didn't make it through last time he did this-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:56 pm
[[OK. Just a warning, I may disappear without a word at any time. My RL Dad may or may not be having a heart attack in a hotel in Tulsa.]]]

-looks up from tuning his guitar at Katana, with a raised eyebrow-

We're where ever you want. I'm satisfied if Icy's ok.

-keeping an eye on her, talks to Dame-

You remember the old band, Dame? Well, we broke up.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:00 pm
Decorera
[[OK. Just a warning, I may disappear without a word at any time. My RL Dad may or may not be having a heart attack in a hotel in Tulsa.]]]

-looks up from tuning his guitar at Katana, with a raised eyebrow-

We're where ever you want. I'm satisfied if Icy's ok.

-keeping an eye on her, talks to Dame-

You remember the old band, Dame? Well, we broke up.

((totally understandable, hun...family comes first around here anyways, believe it or not xd ))

*cocks an eyebrow back at Dec, and turns from him. As she does some of her resolve breaks and a single tear slides down her cheek.dammit Icy, you'd better be ok! She hurriedly wipes the tear away, hopefully before anyone notices, and takes a long pull on her beer*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:02 pm
[[Good news. Ambulance got there and he is on his way to the hospital.]]

-Watching her as he was, Dec saw katana wipe her face. but he stayed silent, respecting her enough not to call her on it.-  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:04 pm
Decorera
[[Good news. Ambulance got there and he is on his way to the hospital.]]

-Watching her as he was, Dec saw katana wipe her face. but he stayed silent, respecting her enough not to call her on it.-

((Thank goodness! Hope all goes well with him! smile ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:10 pm
-walks over to Faelan, taking a seat- Faelan...are you okay?

-head jerks up- SpaceHot broke up?!?! Why!!! eek gonk scream

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:11 pm
*continues to drink her Corona in silence while she ponders possible scenarios that Icy could've gotten into overnight*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:17 pm
-finishes tuning quickly and then quiets strings-

Yeah SpaceHot is no more. We lost Jarry, our bass, to a country band and when I went through a rough patch, the rest of the band kicked me out. Zan and Tina are still contracted with our old record company, Silversheen. They're hoping to get added to a rising band.

But at least we were a hit for a while. Got out three albums, but I guess pretty soon we'll just become another boy band faded into the past.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:24 pm
Ready? -Grabs the first glass and shotglass. Drops it in and chugs it. Moves to the next one and repeats. Continues down the line. Third one ok. Fourth one a little slower. Grabs the fifth one and shakes his head and downs it. Misses the Sixth one and tries again this time succeeding. His back starts to hurt from sleeping on the table. Grabs the seventh one and tries to put the pint glass into the shot glass. Fails and figures it out. As he downs it he takes a step back to regain his balance. As he steps to the next one he hits the chair and sits in it. Downs it. Moves slower to the ninth one and downs it dribbling a bit on his shirt. He slaps his face trying to get it in focus. Doesn;t feel it. Grabs the 10 one and the elvenths onez and combines them and drops both shot into it downing it all... slides over to the last one- Oh yeahzzz thiz iz itz peoples. - He grabs the last one and the shot glass and drops it in. he downs it and slams it back on the bar finishing his run. Standing there he looks at everyone and wipes his mouth off.- Oh yeah.... I didz itz!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 872 873 874 875 876 877 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games