Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 870 871 872 873 874 875 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:25 pm
-laugh- blaugh I can handle that, Dame. But -winks towards Icy wink - I'm finding that Icy here hasn't had her share of flirting from me. -gives her a smile-

-starts contemplating how to steal his pants back-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:28 pm
*looks between dame and Dec and back again. Shocked at Dec eyeing her that way, and confused at the comment dame just made, Icy knows her face has given her away. Sighing and frustrated that she even let her emotions out like that in front of them, Icy looks up at the ceiling and shakes her head, then at the two of them*

I'm sorry guys. I'm just over here being a gloomy gus is all. It is what it is, and if that's the terms you all have come to, then good for you. It has nothing to do with either of you personally. It's just that I haven't had the pleasure of even having a one night stand in....in.....

confused

*not even able to remember such a thing as that, Icy sigh exasperatedly and throws her hands in the air*

GAH!!! Just nevermind me, please! I'll be alright.

*gets up and heads for the bar, looking for something stronger than what she has, not able to believe that she just aired her private life to two complete strangers*

stressed  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:34 pm
-well that didn't go as planned. Does she seriously not get that I'm attracted to her? And definately not attached to Dame.-

-saunters up to the bar and leans against it.- Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. But I was very serious. I'd like to get to know you better. I know you're a hot sexy lady. Hell, you shouldn't ever wear makeup. It'd just be messing with perfection. But I'd like to get to know the woman behind the face. Got to be a strong woman under that face to work a job like bounty hunting.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:35 pm
-makes two mixed drinks and offers them to Icy-

The first one is called an AMF, or Audios Motherfu... do I have to say the rest?

The second one is a Darth Vader.

Drink both and you'll be floating and losing sensation in your extremities.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:50 pm
Decorera
I know you're a hot sexy lady. Hell, you shouldn't ever wear makeup. It'd just be messing with perfection.

{{ rofl rofl rofl OMG! LMAO!!! I freaking died IRL when I read that!!! Priceless dude! Freaking priceless!!! rofl rofl rofl }}

*looks up in Decs face somewhat shocked. Glancing at dame to see her reaction, Icy starts searching harder for a stronger drink. Then, Showa appears out of nowhere with two drink choices-both made to put you on your a**! Looking from drink to drink, Icy makes her choice*

OH! Good grief you surprised the hell out of me Kanjite Knight! eek gonk Um.....I'll try.....I'll take the AMF. Thanks

*takes the drink and gulps half of it, not caring if it was strong enough to know a herd of elephants out. Sighing, Icy looks Dec in the eye*

You didn't make me uncomfortable Dec. I was just going off of what appeared to be strong feelings betweenthe two of you last night, hence the reason I backed away from flirting with you. I just met dame, and I'd hate to get on her bad side by pulling the ultimate no no between gal pals.

*sipping on the rest of the AMF, Icy feels a serious head rush and sways a little, lleaning on the bar for support*

Whoa! Maybe I should have thought that through a little better before I did that.

*looking at the drink, Icy places it back on the counter, holdong her head*

I've just been lonely for a long time, and hearing Psyzapp talk about her affairs with a certain cop lover and then the two of you last night and a few minutes ago, I just got a little jealous and really had not intention of it showing or talking about it, as I seem to be doing now! stressed

*swaying a bit more, Icy slides to the floor, still holding her head*

Maybe I hould take a nap............  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:51 pm
*the bookcase swings open & katana enters the bar. Heading straight to the bar, mumbling something about idiot movers and inefficient men, she pours a triple shot of Patron. After downing that, she pours another and opens a Corona before even looking around to see who is in the bar. With a slight scowl on her face, she heads to Icy's table, sits down, and slams her second shot. She crosses one leg over the other & takes a sip of her Corona* Can somebody PLEASE tell me what is so complicated about moving 10 trunks of clothes without screwing it up? MEN! It's no wonder I find it difficult to deal with them! mad *She takes a long drink on her Corona* Pft, there's not a man around that can handle me anyways.....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:54 pm
[[[That is my favorite line. Always gets a girl laughing! rofl ]]]

Whoa Icy! -follows her down to the floor and gently picks her up in his arms (hoping he is not about to be reflexively attack)-

-cradling her in his arms- Kanjite Knight! What the hell did you put in that drink?!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:56 pm
Audios Motherf***er

1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz rum
1/2 oz 1800® Tequila
1/2 oz gin
1/2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
2 oz sweet and sour mix
2 oz 7-Up® soda

Pour all ingredients except the 7-Up into a chilled glass filled with ice cubes. Top with 7-Up and stir gently.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:57 pm
*feeling her head spinning like crazy, Icy squints her eyes as she hears a familiar voice. trying to turn to where the voice is coming from, she feels herself being lifted off the floor. Shielding her eyes from the light, Icy scans the bar and sees Katana. Trying not to throw up, Icy points to where Katana is, hoping Dec gets the understanding*

EDIT: *upon hearing the ingredients for and AMF, Icy is stunned. How the hell did a drink like that put me on my a**?! I drink stuff heavier than that in the freaking morning! stressed Pissed that she let a lightweight drink knock her down, Icy wonders if maybe it was something else*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:00 pm
*scowls at Icy* Gawdammit woman, you can handle harder s**t than that wimpy drink Showa made! Dec, put her a** back in that chair this instant! Showa, bring 2 of whatever the hell you just made for me & Icy, please! I'm in a mood tonight! twisted  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:03 pm
katana68
*scowls at Icy* Gawdammit woman, you can handle harder s**t than that wimpy drink Showa made! Dec, put her a** back in that chair this instant! Showa, bring 2 of whatever the hell you just made for me & Icy, please! I'm in a mood tonight! twisted
I never said that drink alone was enough to leave a person floating... I'd hate to think of what would have happened if she drank both drinks I offered her. rofl

-brings two AMFs-  
-raises eyebrow and whispers to Icy-

Well if you usually can handle that kinda drink, it might be something else. Did anybody hit you with any drugs during your job? Some drugs don't take effect until mixed with alcohol.

-holds her easily but seeing she looks green, locates the nearest trahcan for later possible use-

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

*turns her scowl to Dec now* I SAID put her in that chair......I don't take kindly to someone not following my instructions.....ask Maune about that if you ever get a chance.......

Showa! Where's those drinks? *takes another long drink on her Corona and starts tapping her boot on the floor*

*Showa appears with the drinks and she takes one, smells it, then takes a sip. Approving, she grins at Showa* Not bad.....not bad at all...for starters. xd

(edit)  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 870 871 872 873 874 875 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games