Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:15 pm
"It's Professor Lupin to you," Remus said with a laugh. "Congratulations, you've learned to skip rocks. Now, I expect twelve inches by tomorrow on the art of rock skipping."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:19 pm
"Yes, of course Professor, sorry" She said, picking herself up and smoothing out her robes. "However, I think that is one book that the library doesn't have" Kathryn commented, referring to 'the art of rock skipping'.

"Is being a professor fun?"  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:24 pm
"It was for the time that I got to do it," Remus admitted, eyes softening as he remained crouched on the ground. "I would have liked to have come back, but the curse on the Defense Against the Dark Arts position struck. Another thing you will have to learn, the wizarding world isn't kind to people like us. Don't let them win. Fight."

He smiled absently, glancing over at Kathryn. "You know, that red hair of yours will look nice once you add some white to it. But, I suppose that won't happen until you're a bit older than me. Women always age better."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:29 pm
"Why are people so prejudice... I mean, it's not like we want to eat them" She said, to to imput some humour in the conversation. She bent over to pick up another rock, running her thumb over the smooth surface.

Kathryn looked up at Remus and grinned. "With those O.W.Ls coming up, I have about 3 white hairs already... very stressful," She said. "I wish I was like Tonks though... A metamorphmagus, that would rock"  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:36 pm
Remus frowned. "Tonks is just as self-conscious as you are," he said. "She's a bit like Sirius, except it's easier for her to hide how she feels behind a new face. Sirus can't do that so easily. Hide who he is, I mean. When he was in school, he lashed out at people easily. He especially hated the Dark Arts and anyone that was interested in them. Which is why he didn't like Severus. Snape - well, he's not exactly evil - but he is in his own way, an awful person.

"You will find, Miss Kathryn that the people you admire are just as awful as everyone else. Sirius was a bully in school and he'll be the first to admit it if you asked him. I was a coward. Too afraid to risk loosing my friends to stand up to them when they were cruel to another student. As for Severus. He won't let himself be weak. I suppose it might have something to do with his mother. He nearly idolized her from what I've heard. But, I never met her, though I've heard she was a very lovely woman from Andromeda. Weak willed, but strong in heart."

He shrugged. "There I go, analyzing everything again. You'll have to forgive me, I do that a lot."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:42 pm
Kathryn tossed another rock into the lake , which repeated the same 2 skips as her previous rock.

"Professor Snape a scary son of a-," Kathryn began before realising it would not be wise to call Remus' former collegue an SOB. "Son of a-a... Weak-willed and strong hearted person?" She said, hoping that she saved herself of possible scolding.

"Seriously though, no teacher should be allowed to glare evilly at a student until they realise the ingredient they forgot"  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:48 pm
Remus laughed. "I'm going to tell you something about Severus Snape that I only found out because I am a nosy son of a b***h," he said, leaning closer to Kathryn. "He's afraid of getting himself hurt. His years working for Voldemort and I suppose whatever happened between him and his parents have left him in fear of letting people get close to him. He's cruel because it keeps people from trying to get close enough to realize that he wants to be loved just like the rest of us."

Sitting down and stretching his legs out, he shrugged. "I over analyze people sometimes, but it's easy to understand Snape. The problem is that he and Sirius have quite a bit in common. Except they reacted differently. While Sirius pulls people almost impossibly close, Severus literally shoves them away. Sirius won't let someone go and Severus won't let them near. It's a defense mechanism to keep from getting hurt.

"You'll probably understand it a bit more once you've gone beyond these castle walls and had a chance to see how the Wizarding World really works."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:55 pm
Kathryn almost choked with shock.

"W-wait... Snape worked for the Dark Lord? And he has feelings," Kathryn said in awe. "That is almost too much to handle... Snape... With emotions other than hate, it's insane" Kathryn added with a chuckle.

"I don't want to graduate, becuase then I'll need a job, and the chances of that are-" Kathryn began with a weak smile. "Well you should know, afterall, we both suffer the same thing". Sitting down she pulled her cloak around her tightly, suddenly noticing how dark it was getting.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:03 pm
Remus nodded. "I suppose I shouldn't have mentioned that bit about Severus working for Voldemort. He was a spy during the second war. Useful since he saved Harry's life several times. Harry owes Severus a life debt, though I doubt he'll have much chance to repay him," he sighed.

"As for a job when you graduate, I'm going to open up a bookshop, maybe I could offer you a job," he suggested with a smile. "The pay won't be much and I've no idea if the shop would even me successful, but I've been saving since I graduated from Hogwarts. Give me two more years and I might have it open and running."

Noticing that Kathryn was tucking her cloak around herself, he stood. "It's nearly dinner time," he said. "We'd probably best be getting inside."

(I flee to sleep as well. Night all. This was fun and I realize that I talk too much. ^_^ )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:42 am
(Alright just pretend that Malfoy was being unusually quiet while you guys were talking and tonks doing lyposuction and such ^^)
He was standing at the lake a little ways away from the others. He looked down at his reflection in the rippled water and saw his perfectly maintained frame staring back at him. His cold grey eyes swept the horizons of the lake as he tuned in to the conversation near him when they talked about Snape. He flinched at the thoughts of the Dark Lord and went even quieter, and stopped mumbling little things to himself.
Hate was one of the greatest tools, but it did get rather lonely didn't it? He shook his head and wrapped his arms around his body like he was cold.
"We'd probably best be getting inside."
Malfoy looked up at the Ex-Professor then looked back at the lake. He sat down and continued scanning the grounds. There they could get rid of him, everyones bloody dilirious now. Whoopie.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:58 am
Kathryn glanced up with a kind smile. "I'd love to work at a bookstore, I like the smell of books," She admitted. "It doesn't matter how much I get, when my dad dies I can have all his money, and I promise I shall buy some more books for the store" Kathryn said. Her father was getting rather sick, even for a wizard. It was probably due to stress or something work-related. He put his career in front of his family, yet it certainly paid off. Kathryns' father was rich.

"Yeah, inside sounds good," She agreed with a definate nod. "Hey, err... Professor, I just wanted to apologise for... Well... Interupting you and Sirius earlier," Kathryn mumbled, looking at the ground. "It was merely an accident."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:27 am
Sirius had sank down to the ground after Remus had left him. He was slightly shocked, but relieve more then anything. He drew his knees up to his chest and watched the world around him. Tonks and Gabrielle being...well, Tonks and Gabrielle, Remus speaking wtih Kathryn, most likely worldly advice from the wonderful Professor, Harry lying on the ground and Draco a bit further off practically doing the same as he was.

He let his eyes slide shut and let out a sigh as the sounds washed over him. Rocks skipping across the lake, soft and happy voices, and crickets...the crickets were coming out. Sirius smiled as he realized how completely surrounded by life he was.

He never wanted to leave this place, his home. Not when he could just open his eyes and see James in the tree's branches laughing a jabbering on about something, continously running his hand through his hair while he watched a group of girls not too far off. Peter was standing under James adding in his own two cents when he could--he was never as sharp witted as the rest of them, but there were times when he could shock and awe. Sirius smiled softly and looked next to him to find the most predictable yet comforting sight in the world. Remus Lupin, reading again.

"We'd probably best be getting inside."

To Sirius' dismay the world around him shattered and he looked up to Remus. A few of the others were agreeing and starting to leave. He remained where he was and didn't say anything. He'd go inside and eat, no doubt about that, but he just wanted them to forget him for at least two seconds, just so he could remember again.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:00 am
Remus nodded. "You have nothing to apologize for," he said flushing a bit. "We should have made sure that lock was actually locked better. I'm quite good at those sorts of things, though for an entirely different reason. All right everybody inside now."

He glanced around. Tonks and Gabriel were sitting quietly nearby looking as comfortable as was humanly possible. Draco and Harry were lying on seperate sides of the grassy knoll. Harry watching the stars come out and Draco looking suddenly contemplative. Remus wondered for a moment if he had heard them talking.

Most likely.

Sirius was still exactly where he had left him, knee curled up to his chest and eyes on him. Something told him the other man didn't want to go inside just yet and he smiled, watching the others go back to the castle before to moved purposefully over to the tree and tucked himself down beneath it.

He didn't say anything, as he was wont to do, but kept silent, watching the stars as they blinked into life and the moon, waning now, rise. Any other time he would have gone inside with the others, but now, he wanted to feel the comfort of having Sirius near him. After his talk with Kathryn, he had started analyzing other things.

Like Sirius and just how much this whole thing between them would affect both of their lives. He was certain it was in a good way, but some darker side of him kept reminding him that so far nothing had worked, why would this. It was a depressing thought, but he forced it away by watching the stars and naming off constellations in his head.

(The events of last nights posting inspired a fic. Can someone kill me please? I depressed myself by writing it. gonk )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:23 pm
Sirius smiled softly as Remus sat next to him. He looked over at the other man, lost in thought as always, resting his head on his knee.

He had it all planned out. He knew exactly what to say. Remus, I'm sorry. I kind of went over the top, trust me, I know. You have to admit it was slightly hilarious though. I hung that article up and was going to get a frame for it. Besides, who am I to deny her the pleasure of actually meeting Stubby Boardman?

"Sorry..." was all that managed to come out.

Funny, it reminded him of the whole Shack Incident. That's all he could manage to get out first. Sirius couldn't remember exactly what he had originally planned to say but he wouldn't have been surprised if it was something like Remus, I'm sorry. I kind of went over the top, trust me, I know. You have to admit it was slightly stupid of him though. I mean honestly, who listens to their tormentor when they tell you to go outside on a Full Moon right? Sirius frowned and put the thought away. That was over, there would be thinking of that now. He grinned instead as another thought came up.

"Want to tell me where the hell you got a name like Sugar Lips from? Is there some poor b*****d kid running about with your DNA Remus?" he joked.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:49 pm
After having named off most of the Black family, Remus turned to the brightest one in the sky. Sirius. He suspected that had some sort of significance, his mother naming him that, but he didn't really feel like trying to muddle up some of reason.

"Sorry," he looked away from the sky and smiled as Sirius settled back, grinning ridiculously at him.

"Don't worry about it," he said softly. "I never should have given you that article in the first place. As for the sugar lips things, no offspring that I'm aware of. I'm not that irresponsible. I think I saw that on one of those muggle television programs that I stumbled across accidently. Not everyone in London is a witch or wizard after all."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games