Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
~So Who are you (Pic Post .Lets see those smiling faces )~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:01 pm
Zhadgon
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
I donĀ“t know why this conversation make me laugh a lot.
.n_n.

Aren't you going to get nightmares from hearing me say that though? burning_eyes

No it can be worst so instead that make me laugh.
.n_n.

if i were there, i would be dumbfounded. we're just laughing because of the ways you guys are debating.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:25 pm
Most recent.
User Image
User Image

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:38 pm
Wohoo Penguin is here.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:23 pm
That I am.  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:27 pm
Are you still here?
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:24 am
Sorta.  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:42 am
Beware The Penguin
Sorta.

YEAH, back to old school! woo! penguin's back!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:18 am
Beware The Penguin
Most recent.
User Image
User Image

yawnz... is he japanese or something? the outfit and face kinda seems like it...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:21 am
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
CC_Cheese_Kun
tkdauronXIII

3/4's of the room was populated with girls more than men... stare
All I know is that they ruined the image of a certain...AH! I was so blinded...so was everybody else!!!

hm... u just need to learn to appreciate the female body, its not like we are born with clothes on anyways... not that we have to walk around naked...

good point there... in art, u need to be able to stand nakedness... being a kid and say ewwww to naked people are kinda... not gonna help u in future life if ur going for artistic trades...

It's not that...it's more like...What would you say if you saw...the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...well you know? It was so horrible I tell you lol! The entire room was like...AHHHHHH!!!

oh... thats another story... now turtle sex im totally grossed out there >.<... if its normal anime girls then its okay...

Hey! You made me say it lol! Now...if only you were there. You would also scream...AHHHHHH MY EYES!!

technically i wont scream at a picture and say ahhh my eyes... i'll just think that whoever the artist is is really some mentally unstable person that loves turtles more than humans... yawnz... off to the next picture...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:23 am
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
.n_n.

Aren't you going to get nightmares from hearing me say that though? burning_eyes

.n_n.

if i were there, i would be dumbfounded. we're just laughing because of the ways you guys are debating.

...yawnz.... hm..... we were debating? O.o... ya the thread got kinda long but i dont think there was much to debate on... if it was human-like hentai, it's still enjoyable if u have enough self control, if its turtles or some other animalish thingy that just totally gross you out if u see it... its disgusting...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mulizak

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:33 am
CCxLenalee
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
.n_n.

.n_n.

...yawnz.... hm..... we were debating? O.o... ya the thread got kinda long but i dont think there was much to debate on... if it was human-like hentai, it's still enjoyable if u have enough self control, if its turtles or some other animalish thingy that just totally gross you out if u see it... its disgusting...

Good Morning/Afternoon Lena-sensei. blaugh heart

Isn't that sort of thing considered a furry fetish? Or is that a whole different story? confused  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:22 am
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
.n_n.

.n_n.

Isn't that sort of thing considered a furry fetish? Or is that a whole different story? confused

hm... but turtles isnt even furry...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:31 am
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon

.n_n.

grammatical error: it's "aren't", not isn't since turtles are plural...

edit: sry...the flu's gotten into me *sniffles*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:59 am
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon

.n_n.

lolz... sniffles?...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:52 pm
CCxLenalee
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee

lolz... sniffles?...

seasonal allergies....talk about plant sex....uggh...  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games