Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jars

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:11 pm
Hey everyone, I've been in the guild almost since i joined, but just now starting to post.

I'm Nolanor, but you guys can call me Ben, I really don't care(that's my real name). I'm 16, currently living in Colorado.

Want to know anything else? Just ask

I'm currently questing for my dream avi!! It's not quite as expensive as most, but I've still got a ways to go! If you'd like to help me out by donating or just bumping my quest thread, then please send me a PM!

I'm absolutely open to friend requests, PMs, all that jazz, no need to worry, I don't bite, I'm quite social  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:18 pm
i'm new 2 and i want to have friends and make alot of money so i can get full wulf! & i want to make new friends  

Madison3660

amamizu_kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:38 pm
I'm new here ^_^ Just thought I'd post and I have no clue what to say other than Hi...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:13 pm
User Image

Welcome

To you all.

Hope you will be active and enjoy the guild.
^.^

User Image

Milliani

Fanale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:00 pm
Hello hello!

Fanale here and hoping for a great time in this guild along with new friends!! ( o v o )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:46 am
Hi I'm Rocky Horror and wanted to help out with everything
I'm also questing so any donations would be awesome!

Rocks In His Brain

AsianPride4ever

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:58 pm
hiya! blaugh umm.. im new to the guild and i am glad to be here. I would also like some more friends too. thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:33 pm
Hi hows it goin? I am new to this guild... There I said it. -looks up at the prison gaurd- Can I have my food now?  

Legandary_Pirate

jussbeatdupp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:52 pm
Hi Im Getabeta Im new here and I am hoping to make new friends and try and help people biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:37 pm
Hey I'm KagomeRagDoll and I am new to this guild and still getting used to stuff on gaia mrgreen  

KagomeRagDoll

The Chyaku Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:24 am
Hello I am Austin.
Ive played gaia for two years.
Ive had about four characters and i have transfered everything to this character so this is my main ^^
Also im a guild captain and vice captain of two guilds.
I hope i can help people in this guild.
Thank You  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:59 am
nice to meet u all im J a newer member to gaia thanks for leting me join....could some tell me the in and outs of RP  

thebacklashwave

Ice_Mistress_35Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:55 pm
i not really new but i want to be part of this guild heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:59 am
Greetings, I am Pyro. I am here to make friends and help and learn as well. hehe.... I am always looking for a good rp fight so if your interested let me know.  

TheBazirkOne

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:05 am
Hello!!!

My name is Emily ((my real name is katie but i changed it))...

I turend 14 on the 23 :]

I LOVE harry potter

I have read all the books ((even the 7th))  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games