Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:25 am
Iaffrette listened, saying nothing and watching Kazu as he shared his past with her. True she knew Able was a terrible person, but the story really did shed more light on the subject. She moved to stand in front of him, leaning forward to kiss him, hands on counter to support her. "Thank you. I know that wasn't easy." She stayed standing in front of him, arms on either side of him on the edge of the counter, looking up at him. "I am sorry you had to remember all of that all over again. I get why you needed the space now. It is probably a good thing your father is already dead, as i would more than likely incinerate him on sight if he was not." She admitted, gripping the counter a bit harder. She took a deep breath, calming back down. "I love you Kazuhiro, and i am extremely greatful that you were strong enough to survive being put through all of that."

Neko snickered. "Yeeaah, lets pick something out in human world then." She kept his hand, porting them to an alley in human world before letting go of his hand. She smiled, shifting her attire to match human world more and took a step backwards toward the street, waiting for Hiei to follow. "Are they really 5 already?" She asked

Cillia waited for her father to leave before running over to Jencho, tripping over the debris of the wall he had gone through. "Jencho! Jen, are you okay?" She moved, dropping to her knees next to him, gently lifting his head to rest on her lap. "We need to get you out of here...someplace safe..." she closed her eyes, trying to think. "Nurse, go get the others, bring them all here." She called, sending the doll to get Bunbun and the twins. She pulled her phone out, and dialed Isa.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:39 am
Kazu was about to run, he had to run. All that past and he just openly told this woman? He shuddered at the the thought of him touching him again and took a small breath. When he had open his eyes he felt Iaffrette there and kissing him and of course he kissed back. He had moved forward on the counter so his legs where hanging and hooked an arm around her and held her close looking at her before dropping his head on her shoulder. "I won't pull away again, I Apologize." He said and gripped her back sitting there. He wait slowly moving away and rubbed his head. " I have clients coming in here. So I need to deal with them. Are you wanting to learn more stuff or are you going for a wander?" He asked and he looked around and leaned out of the bathroom. " I thought Jen was coming over later? Did he never show up?"

Hiei walked with Neko and closed his eyes. Well when him and Neko first started there weird partner ship the twins had been just turning 4 and it had been over a year now. " Yeah, It's been that long....crazy." He said thinking about it with a frown. He used to shop up once a week to see them and Yukina....now he was lucky if he was even there once ever 4 months. " I'm a bad brother and uncle. I can't even recall the last time I was here, Neko." He said looking at her as they walked down the street putting his hands in his pocket as he walked. He figured he'd just go to a kids store and look for something that suited Kai and Emi.

Jen only responds was another whine as he tried to move his legs, any of them but two out of the four hurt, his side was ******** again and he had ribs sticking out and his skull was shattered and probably only held on by the thin hide that covered that skull. He forced his eyes open and the red stared at Cillia before slowly turning purple. The hound sucked in a deep breath and whined because his lungs hurt anytime he did that. He waited a second and whined again, he wasn't going to like this but he was going to try and force his change back to his normal self. He heard bits of what was going on. He had to warn someone at the castle. But that change wasn't happening, anytime he tried it just caused him more pain

" Kana, Jesus. I hate books and don't know why I come hang out with you at work. ********." Kidd grumbled and picked up her phone and held it to hear ear helping put books away. " Oh it's the long long lost Sister who finally calls to check in. You never call, write or do anything. I thought you replaced me with Jack or something." Isa said and moved walking back toward Kana to grab more books to put away.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:21 am
Iaffrette smiled a little, hugging Kazu back as he pulled her close and rested his head on her shoulder. "Thank you. I have missed you these past couple weeks." She admitted. She looked toward the door as he mentioned clients and Jen. She let him go and stepped away to let the towel drop from around her before starting to pull clothes on. "No, he has not been by, or called at all today."

Neko tilted her head to look at him. "You are not a terrible uncle or brother. Your busy, but not terrible. We can work on sneaking you out here more often though." She offered, smirking. "Tell Mukuro its to keep you from stressing out and losing your memory again." She walked til they came to a row of stores, walking over to look in the big glass windows. "Anything jump out at you?"

Cillia frowned, hearing Isa pick up anx chew her out. "Isadora, listen." She never used her full first name. "Jencho just tried to rip out fathers throat, and got himself hurt pretty bad. Im with in in the castle, but i need help getting him fixed up and out of here. I cut the strings to the castle puppets, so that'll buy time while father restrings them....but i need help...We are sitting ducks right now while fatger tries to go to war with Tear."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:31 am
Kazu shifted and glanced to the side. " That isn't normal for him to say his coming over and then no show you. sorry love." He said and kissed her one more time before stealing her shirt with a smirk and putting it behind his back. " You could....just stay like this for awhile. I don't mind." He said with a smirk on his face. " I'll turn clients and customers away..." He wasn't even kidding. He chuckled a little, finally the Kazu was back that Iaffrette knew....

Hiei walked with Neko looking around before ditching into a store and touched his chest. " Going back on my messages on my phone. It looks like I could use a days off here and there for my heart?" He asked, because he wasn't sure about it. He shrugged and looked around the kids store looking." Not yet, I'm sure something will pop up." He said.

Kidd blinked when her full name was used and she pulled away from the book cart and Kana and walked away. " Good on Jen. He makes me so proud." Kidd said chuckling and shifted trying to think. " Chess and I will come. As long as Dad is side track we can come help. I'll send Kepi to the castle to warn them about an an oncoming attack. Why does dad want to rage War with Tear? I thought they were in the middle of working out a trade..."

Jen shifted again and moved his head so it wasn't on it's side anymore and picked it up slightly before dropping it again but on Cillia this time. He let out another whimper of pain as his eyes went right back to red, Jen gave up...It was all beast but the beast...it took a liking to Cillia for sure.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:58 pm
Iaffrette laughed, moving to walk up to him, pressing her exposed chest against him while reaching behind him for her shirt. She looked up at him and smirked. "Any particular reason you'd like me to leave my shirt off? She asked, not making and effort to take her shirt away from him. "Did you intend to just enjoy the view?" She leaned in, kissing his neck softly, leaving a trail of kiss down his collar bone. "Or did you have other ideas?"

Neko frowned a little and nodded her head. "Yeah. Kurama has been suggesting you take time off for awhile now. Things kinda went sideways right after that though." She rubbed the back of her head, walking around looking at the toys. She paused at the stuffed animals, poking the nose of an overstuffed frog plush. "These are kinda cute." She smiled a bit and moved on, still looking. "You know, maybe you could stay the weekend as a present." She suggested.

Cillua nodded a few times. "Alright. Yeah. I cant move him on my own, but if we can get him to the hideout, Nurse can work on him." She explained. "Dads duper pissy after being attacked. He says he made friends with Ayame and Ina, but i dont kniw who that is....I think hes bringing Jack in to help too." She looked down, see Jens eyes fade from purple to red again and took a breath, petting him gently and moving to put her forehead to his. "Be careful Isa, see you soon." She hung up and kissed the top of his head. "Rest, I'll keep an eye out."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:25 pm
Kazu smirked and slowly pulled the woman into him and tilted his head to the side as she kissed down his neck. He let out a low moan and slowly moved his hands onto her waist and pulled her close to him, he slipped one hand from her side down over her a** and gripped it tightly. " Oh, I have other ideas. If you go lay on the bed and I lock up I can show you my ideas...if you want." He said moving his hand back around and slowly rub over her front for a second and smiled as he leaned in to kiss her again.

"I was...actually thinking about giving up the crown." He said as he looked at a few things. He grabbed two toys for the kids and walked toward the counter. " I'm coming tired of it and I've never been so injured before in my life till now."He said with a frown. In his hand where two cute stuffies that would fit the kids perfectly. " But I'm not sure, I might just get rid of Tear and come out as myself finally." He said. He was tired of the Tear and the jump between. He laughed more at himself an glanced at her. " Would you still be with me if I wasn't king?" he asked.

Kidd shifted and gripped the phone. " I'm on my way. Don't do anything stupid to piss father off anymore." She said and hung up. She turned giving Kana a kiss and smiled. " Puppet s**t, be back later." She said and ran off leaving.

It didn't take long for her to show up behind Cillia with Chess. " Oh jesus, He looks rough. Can he change back to his human form?" Kidd asked walking toward Cillia and Jen before getting snapped at by Jen. " What the ********, Jen calm down" Kidd hissed.

Chess shifted and tilted his head." That isn't jen, That's his other self. We just need to be slow with this Master."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:43 pm
Iaffrette gasped a little as he rubbed on her a bit. She tilted her head up, catching his mouth with hers and biting his lip, a bit roughly. She pulled away after a moment, licking her bottom lip and smirked. "Dont be too long." She took a step back and headed for the bedroom, still topless and slowly worked her pants off as she walked, giving him a brief glimpse of her backside before she disappeared through the door.

Neko looked over at him as he asked his question about if she'd stick around. Her hands were in her pockets as she walked up behind him, and leaned over his shoulder to kiss his cheek. "I was never in a relationship with the king, remember?" She whispered in his ear before standing up straight moving to walk ahead of him. She had always been clear with him about this detail of whatever it was they were. She hadn't gotten involved with him because he was King, and she did a pretty fair job of not involving his Tear persona in their relationship.

Cillia looked up as Isa showed up behind her, relieved to see her older sister. Hearing Jen growl at her she raised a brow and hushed at him. "Jen is Isa, shes on our side." She coaxed, petting him again before looking at Isa and Chess. "He tried to shift forms earlier but was to hurt to do so. He got between Father and I three different times." She explained. "The last time, Father threw him through the wall." She frowned.

Nurse pushed a small door open in a side panel of the wall, big enough for a small puppet or doll to get through. She walked in with BunBun, Magi and Cean, the twin jester dolls. They dragged Cillias bag behind them and the dolls tottered over to the two masters. BunBun marched over, waving atcChess. Nurse moved over to Jen and began stitching him up and healing him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:52 pm
Kazu moved touching his lip with a smirk and took a step out of the bathroom and walked toward the shop side of his home. Closing the door that closed between the two places he looked around and smiled, perfect no one was here. He walked toward the door putting a note up. ' Be back in 2 hours. ' He wrote and hung up before closing the door and locking it.

He turned walking back toward his home side and walked into his bedroom and chuckled walking into the room. Slowly he moved pulling his shirt off and dropped his phone, the key and anything else on the ground and walked toward the bed toward Iaffrette. " Your a tease." he said with a chuckle.

Hiei took the kiss and when Neko walked away he smiled slightly and shook his head. Taking the bag of items and his change he turned and moved to catch up with Neko and walked beside her. " Yes, I remember, sometimes I just need to hear it." He said and moved walking out of the store and down the side walk. He nodded toward an alleyway with shadow so they could leave town faster.

Chess sighed and crossed his arms. " Master you should of brought Kepi. I'm not a medic, I'm a fighter." Chess said with a sigh and knelt down to help work on the hound. " I didn't bring you as a medic, I brought you to carry this big boy to the safe house." Kidd said dully and looked at Cillia. " Three different times, I'm impressed. " She said and glanced toward the wall. " Nurse hurry up and get him stable enough to move." Kidd said and moved clapping her hands together and pulling a good amount of strings out. "I'm going to bind his muzzle for now. A hurt hound is a dangerous hound." She said. " Keep him calm well I do this."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:52 pm
Iaffrette had laid across the bed on her back, fully stretched out with both arms above her head and her slender legs crossed at the ankles. She smiled, hearing Kazu walk in and looked up over him, pulling the clip from her curls. "Really? Im not even trying." She joked, moving to sit up on her elbows.

Neko walked with him toward the alley, smiling. "Ill remind you whenever you need to hear it." She took his hand again, making sure there was no one around before porting them both to the Temple, coming out near the trees at the top of the staircase. She let go of his hand once they were out of the shadow and grinned, looking around. She only really came here when Hiei wanted to visit everyone. She did enjoy the temple grounds though.

Cillia held her hand out for the strings. "I can do it. He hasnt snapped or growled at me." She suggested and looked back at Jen. "This is just temporary til we get you to the safe house, alright. It would be bad if you hurt Isa or Chess, kay?" She wasn't sure if he understood her or not when his beast side had control like this.

Nurse finished her stitches and had moved to healing his legs. She was gunna wait til he was muzzled before doing his ribs for sure  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:06 pm
Kazu chuckled and slowly moved onto the bed crawling up her from the foot of the bed and one hand slowly traced over her leg as he moved his way up. He stopped at her hips and kissed them slowly and moved pulling her legs apart, he slowly traces his fingers lightly around her hips, thigh and back over and teased her, almost about to insert his fingers but stopping and chuckling as he slowly crawled back up and kissed her chest and neck before kissing her slowly. " I'll make up the last two weeks, okay?" He said with a smirk and bit down on her shoulder.

Hiei moved taking her hand again even after they got to the temple and started up the temple stairs, holding the shadow cats hands. Entangling his fingers with her and his free hand holding the bag. " Your right, I might just take the weekend in human world and start back up after. " He said and glanced at her " Did kurama ever find out what happened with my heart?"

Kidd moved and slowly handed the steel style strings toward Cillia. " Of course, he probably trusts you more than he trusts anyone of us." Kidd said with a sigh and crossed her arms waiting.

The hound shifted looking at Cillia and tilted his head before laying it back down on her lap. Waiting for the string. He trusted Cillia.

Chess moved slightly and once the steel string was on, the Cat puppet knelt down and moved picking the hound up. " Nurse, will fix his wound at the safe house. We need to go. The puppets here are getting there strings back." Chess said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:59 pm
Iaffrette closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation as he traced his fingers over her, making a few sounds here and there to show her enjoyment. She leaned her head back a but as he teased her, moaning a bit and whining a little as he pulled his fingers away. She looked back up at him, pouting slightly. "Now who is the tease." She pointed out, moaning again as he bit her shoulder.

Neko blinked, looking down as he grabbed her hand and laced his fingers with hers. She smiled, her cheeks a bit pink as she nodded. "Ill lie to Mukuro so she doesn't rush us back." She walked with him toward the temple and thought a moment as he asked her about his heart. "Stressed induced muscle weakness.. i think is what he said. He got kind of medical about it. But he did recommend that stress be kept to a minimum if we wanted to keep the damage to a minimum." She explained.

Cillia wrapped the steel threads, securing them. Once Chess had him up she moved to her feet, collecting the bag and dolls and moving to follow Chess and Isa. "We can take the back stairs out. I want to get to the safe house as soon as possible."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:17 pm
Kazu chuckled and moved licking the blood up slowly and bit down again on her hip when he climbed down. " You like it though" He said with a smirk and slowly moved his fingers and started to rub her before he let his tongue get to work, his fingers slowly entered soon after and he moved between her legs laying down to enjoy himself.

Hiei laughed. " No stress? Like that will happen. How silly." Hiei said heading up the stairs and stopped at the top and looked around, He closed his eyes waiting to hear the kids or Kazuma or Yukina. " Yukina?" He called out and looked around. " Kazuma?" He called out as well slipping his fingers free from Neko to look around. He just felt like it was to quiet.

"Uncle Heya!" Kai yelled coming from the backyard and jumped on Hiei who wasn't actually expecting it so fell back on his butt. The fire demon chuckled and moved hugging the young boy. " Hello Kai, Were is Emi and the others?" He asked looking around and looked up at Neko with a smile, he needed this. Family always calmed him down.

Kidd nodded and moved taking Cillia's hand and pulling her. " Hurry, I hear Jack and Father. Chess move." She said and soon got them out of there. Of course Kidd used a few secret doors she knew of and once out, she moved reaching for her portal knife. " I'm just going to port us there. Once there I'm going to contact the Castle about Jens condition, Maybe Kazu and Iaffrette can come help fix him." Kidd explained.

The hound whined being moved and only struggled a few times before pasisng out.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:55 pm
Iaffrette moved, combing her fingers through Kazus hair and gasping as he bit down on her hip, she tightened her grip, pulling his hair a bit as he started between her legs. She groaned, feeling him work his fingers into her as well. "Ooooh, gods, yes...." she took a breath before looking down to watch him work.

Neko laughed, watching Kai knock Hiei over. She moved and looked around Emi was jogging up from the backyard Kazuma behind her. "Hey you guys, happy birthday Kai and Emi."

Emi jogged over and moved to latch onto Hieis arm, smiling and laughing. "Uncl Heeya, we missed you!"

Kazuma smirked, walking up and holding his hand out to help Hiei up. "Yukina said you'd show up today. Shes out back setting up." He grinned.

Cillia followed them out, relaxing a bit more the further they got from the castle. "I can't believe hes waging a war. What is he thinking." She sighed, trying to think.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:56 pm
Hike blinked looking at Kazuma as he stood up with the mans help and hailed the kids up with him. “...Neko you didn’t tell them?” he asked looking over his shoulder. They thought memory loss Hiei would show up? They had far to much faith. He shook his head and waved his free hand. “ I mean never mind, of course. I wouldn’t miss there birthday.” He said trying to blow over the topic.

Ksi moved shifting to climb onto Hieis back and hugged him a little. “ Uncle Heya! Are you and the kitty girl gonna spend the weekend here! Are you? Momma and daddy have missed you!” Kai said and shifted so Emi could get into his back as well. The fire demon didn’t seem to flinch from it and they really weight nothing.

Kidd laughed and shook her head. “ I don’t think Dad understand who Tesr truly is. His gonna die and then your gonna get stuck ruling this land” She said as they got to the safe house eventually. They laid Jen down and kidd pulled out her phone calling Neko because she wasn’t sure if Hiei was back to normal yet or not. “ Chess help nurse with his side. “ She ordered and looked at Cillia.” keep him from eating them.”

Kazu chuckled and kept working on his little fun, he enjoyed ever hair pull and sound from her lips. He moved looking up and licked his lips before rubbing the juice from his mouth onto his shoulder and slowly climbed up removing his fingers as he did. “ mmm...I love you Red”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:29 pm
Neko turned her head, averting her eyes from Hieis as he made the connection that she hadn't filled Yukina and Kazuma in on his amnesia. She was already bad at giving bad news, telling Yukina that something was wrong with Hiei though. No dice. She would of if she absolutely had to, but she hadnt had to. Thankfully.

Emi moved and climbed up next to Kai in Hieis back. "Please stay. Pretty pretty please..with cherries on top?" She asked, hanging on to his shoulder.

Neko looked back over, laughing at the kids on Hiei. It was good to see him happy like this. She enjoyed it. Hanging back to answer her phone as it started ringing. "Hey, this Neko."

Cillia moved, comforting Jen as Nurse moved to put his ribs back in place and heal them. "Deep breaths, Jen." She soothed.

Iaffrette smiled, catching her breath and letting go of his hair with one hand, moving it down his neck and back, kissing him as he came back up. "I love you too Kazu." She replied, kissing him again.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games