Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:16 am
shapelessevil

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

*Several Zurg flying sauces arrive and begin to converge on Zudhred and Tyrius, drawn by the energy output of their battle.*
*homac looks up at the saucers and counts them, then he raises his right hand to his face* " hey shinryu can you take out some of those ships, and get the pilots out of there without harm?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:14 am
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312

"And you know nothing about me or my race, so don't be too hasty to judge me as an ally or enemy. I know of the pain you and your father have suffered. We are more similar than you realize. If you wish to travel down this road, feel free. It's your decision, but keep in mind...you may not like what you find at the end of the road."

He then turned his back to the Wolf and knelt back down on the ground and resumes his role as an observer.

"I don't need to."
*Erinys answers.*
You're a Darkhunter. That's all I need to know. And, no, I think I really will like what I find..."

"That is where you are wrong, friend. I'm not one of them. I'm not your enemy. The only reason why I stand with him is because we share a common enemy...HIM!" Sha points at Tyrius. There's an old saying...the enemy of my enemy is my friend. My allegiance...my true allegiance is to myself and the remains of my kin...my clan."

"Then You are lucky. Take my advice and stay away from them."
*Erinys warns.*
"They tend to attract powerful enemies."
*Erinys covers his mouth with his left hand and gasps in shock as he hears his father's*declaration.*
"THAT'S his objective!?"
*The young Vrykolakas asks. He then looks down in thought.*
"Mother..."
*He says.*
"Is such a thing even possible?..."
*Erinys suddenly snarls and looks to the east, as his keen ears detect the humming of strange machinery.*
Jack:What a blowhard."
*Jack says, eyeing Zudhred.*
"Raise your hand if you want me to deck him in the shnoz."

*Aidar scowls at Jack.*
"Ye be such an insensitive wanker, ye know tha?"
*He then turns his attention back to the flying saucers.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:20 am

*A dark and shadow image with seven glowig red eyes appears in the mass of smoke.*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:33 am
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312

"That is where you are wrong, friend. I'm not one of them. I'm not your enemy. The only reason why I stand with him is because we share a common enemy...HIM!" Sha points at Tyrius. There's an old saying...the enemy of my enemy is my friend. My allegiance...my true allegiance is to myself and the remains of my kin...my clan."

*Erinys warns.*
*Erinys covers his mouth with his left hand and gasps in shock as he hears his father's*declaration.*
"THAT'S his objective!?"
"Mother..."
*He says.*
*Erinys suddenly snarls and looks to the east, as his keen ears detect the humming of strange machinery.*

*Aidar scowls at Jack.*

*jack, turns around and smiles* "why thank you^^ i am arent i?"

Sha turned his attention to the saucers and then sneaks a look at Aidar. "How good are you at throwing things? If I get a good running start, you think you can toss me up there." He pointed at the flying saucers.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:53 am
sha312
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312

*Erinys warns.*
"THAT'S his objective!?"
"Mother..."
*He says.*

*Aidar scowls at Jack.*

*jack, turns around and smiles* "why thank you^^ i am arent i?"

Sha turned his attention to the saucers and then sneaks a look at Aidar. "How good are you at throwing things? If I get a good running start, you think you can toss me up there." He pointed at the flying saucers.

*Aidar turns back tho Sha.*
"Aye, we can di better than tha!"
*Aidar says.*
"He every ye're gonna di, yea better do it fast, I dinnae like where this be goin, A've got a bad feeling aboot this. Ye take the west, Ah'll take the east, Shard, ye take the sooth, an meet the tiw o us on the north!"
*Aidar then forms a 6 foot diameter disk of ice with handles in the center.*
"Get on, quick!"
*He says.*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:56 am
shapelessevil
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

*Several Zurg flying sauces arrive and begin to converge on Zudhred and Tyrius, drawn by the energy output of their battle.*

*Zudhred looks around at the Flying saucers and then returns his attention to the dark figure in the smoke.*
"Erinys!"
*He shouts.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:58 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil

*Zudhred looks around at the Flying saucers and then returns his attention to the dark figure in the smoke.*
"Erinys!"
*He shouts*

"Nay!"
*Aidar cries, turning to look up at Zudhred, and then back to Erinys.*
"Dinnae do it!!!" sad  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:00 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil

"Erinys!"
*He shouts*

"Nay!"
"Dinnae do it!!!" sad

User Image
*Erinys laughs maniacally as he transforms into a horrible snake-haired creature with the feet and wings of a crow, a serpentine tail and long poisonous and razored bear-like claws. The face is still Erinys's, only it is now reptilian and green with matching blue eyes, huge fangs and scales that run all the way down to his six-pack belly and his eyebrows and ears have thicker fur. The rest of the massively muscular body is completely covered in black lupine fur.[Burning with a powerful aura of purplish dark lunar energy, he lets out a wicked growling demonic double voiced laugh and flies up into one the nearest flying saucer, to the south, speeding like a blazing yellow comet with a dark purple tail, smashing through the hull and entering inside.The saucer rocks back and forth for a few seconds and then falls to the ground after Erin bursts from the west side and shoots right into the next saucer, and then the next after that. One by one the ships fall as Erinys flies a ring through them all, taking all the Zurg saucers down in under 21 seconds emerging from the final one just east of the group and landing back where he took off from, covered in green Zurg blood. The terrible creature then brings the back of it's clawed mitt to its face and land chuckles sinisterly as it begins to lick it off in a cat-like fashion, while the many serpent heads protruding from it's scalp n i p at the rest of it's limb, cleaning of the blood.*  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:42 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil

"Erinys!"
*He shouts*

"Nay!"
"Dinnae do it!!!" sad

User Image
*Erinys laughs maniacally as he transforms into a horrible snake-haired creature with the feet and wings of a crow, a serpentine tail and long poisonous and razored bear-like claws. The face is still Erinys's, only it is now reptilian and green with matching blue eyes, huge fangs and scales that run all the way down to his six-pack belly and his eyebrows and ears have thicker fur. The rest of the massively muscular body is completely covered in black lupine fur.[Burning with a powerful aura of purplish dark lunar energy, he lets out a wicked growling demonic double voiced laugh and flies up into one the nearest flying saucer, to the south, speeding like a blazing yellow comet with a dark purple tail, smashing through the hull and entering inside.The saucer rocks back and forth for a few seconds and then falls to the ground after Erin bursts from the west side and shoots right into the next saucer, and then the next after that. One by one the ships fall as Erinys flies a ring through them all, taking all the Zurg saucers down in under 21 seconds emerging from the final one just east of the group and landing back where he took off from, covered in green Zurg blood. The terrible creature then brings the back of it's clawed mitt to its face and land chuckles sinisterly as it begins to lick it off in a cat-like fashion, while the many serpent heads protruding from it's scalp n i p at the rest of it's limb, cleaning of the blood.*

Sha was following through with the request when the Zurg ships were destroyed. He leapt back in dismay as they came crashing down to Earth and Einys returned covered in blood.

A fey light sprang up in Sha's eyes. "Monster! Was that necessary? Have you not respect for life?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:05 pm
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil

"Erinys!"
*He shouts*

"Nay!"
"Dinnae do it!!!" sad

User Image

Sha was following through with the request when the Zurg ships were destroyed. He leapt back in dismay as they came crashing down to Earth and Einys returned covered in blood.

A fey light sprang up in Sha's eyes. "Monster! Was that necessary? Have you not respect for life?"

User Image
*Erinys turns to Sha and finishes liking of his bit as the rest of the blood absorbs through his hide, his blue reptilian eyes glaring as if they had spotted their next victim.*
"Do you not know the concept of war?"
*he asks, changing back into his normal form.*
"Or would you ask the same of a wolf that has just killed a rabbit? They were soldiers. they wouldn't have showed us any mercy, if they had the upper hand against us."
*Erinys then smiles, pleased with himself.*
"In case you haven't noticed, they came HERE to kill US.... But they all fell before me like a coop of chickens to a fox!"

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:10 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil

"Erinys!"
*He shouts*

"Nay!"
"Dinnae do it!!!" sad

User Image

User Image
*Erinys turns to Sha and finishes liking of his bit as the rest of the blood absorbs through his hide, his blue reptilian eyes glaring as if they had spotted their next victim.*
"Or would you ask the same of a wolf that has just killed a rabbit? They were soldiers. they wouldn't have showed us any mercy, if they had the upper hand against us."
"In case you haven't noticed, they came HERE to kill US.... But they all fell before me like a coop of chickens to a fox!"

"They didnae ave any choice!"
*Aidar shouts.*
They ave no control over their own actions, they be innocent!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:18 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

"Nay!"
"Dinnae do it!!!" sad

User Image

User Image

*Aidar shouts.*

"You really think I would care about that?"
*Erinys asks, folding his arms.*
"On the battlefield, it's kill or be killed, doesn't matter who's pulling the strings, you either fight and live, or you don't and you die. My father wanted them removed and they were merely food to me, nothing more... besides you can always have your unicorn bring them back, I may have left them in pieces, but the pieces are mostly intact... I didn't have enough time to do a thorough job."

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:19 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

"Nay!"
"Dinnae do it!!!" sad

User Image

User Image

*Aidar shouts.*

"On the battlefield, it's kill or be killed, doesn't matter who's pulling the strings, you either fight and live, or you don't and you die. My father wanted them removed and they were merely food to me, nothing more... besides you can always have your unicorn bring them back, I may have left them in pieces, but the pieces are mostly intact... I didn't have enough time to do a thorough job."

*Aidar begins to snarl and clenches his right fist at his side.*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:22 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

"Nay!"
"Dinnae do it!!!" sad

User Image

User Image

*Aidar shouts.*

*Despite being an echidna, Luminova begins to weep.*
"So horrible and sad."
*She thinks to herself.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games