Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:04 pm
Grim and the others turned to her when she spoke. Though all Curson did was shrug. " If I ever do find a women she will be an adventure loving girl. Other wise then she will just have to get used to me not being there all that much.", he said as he got a drink. All Grim and Zeltion did was either face palm of shake their head at their large but to so bright friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:26 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

"Oh? And what if you two had made a baby? Would you leave her alone by herself?", she asked in a more stern voice now. Though the guys would probably hear this as a 'Mom' voice. Of course she felt herself get a bit annoyed now. Putting the knitting needles into her lap, she started to rub her belly now.

Cameron Stormwind

~~~ Cat Nap ~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:34 pm
Grim walked over to her and place his hand on both her shoulder. " Remember the baby. Don't get to upset. Curson you even think about saying something annoying I swear I will knock you out and then throw you out into the snow." He was messaging her shoulders at first but at the last part he pointed one figure toward Curson as he was about to speak. All Curson could do was shrug. " Well then I don't know what I would do if I have a kid.", he said as he started to walk away. Zeltion sat in front of the fire place to make sure that it was still okay of fuel.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:46 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She face palmed hearing Curson's reply. Only to feel the baby move a bit but not hitting or kicking like normal. "I think you're fussing more then the baby.", she said to Grim. Meaning that the baby wasn't kicking or hitting her like normal. Of course she rubbed where the baby was moving around.

Cameron Stormwind

She wakes up from her nap and yawns. Only to go to the bathroom and ignoring everyone.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:56 pm
Grim just pecked her on her cheek. " No I'm not. I'm just looking after my baby and my wife. There is nothing wrong with that.", he said as he placed his hand over the one she had on her stomach. " This is unless you don't want me to." He had whispered that into her ear before giving it a small but slow kiss.

When Curson saw his sister walk out he looked back to Zeltion and then walked over to him. " Did something happen between you two because something seems wrong with her." Curson asked him with a whisper so the other couldn't hear. " No. Though I think that it has something to do with what you were joking about earlier.", Zeltion said in a annoyed tone after letting out a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:04 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him as he pecked her cheek. Only to roll her eyes, a bit. "I like when you look after us. Though, maybe here in a while, you can go and work out.", she said, before shivering. Since she was trying not to let the kiss to her ear bother her.

Cameron Stormwind

She left the bathroom and still said nothing. Followed by glancing at everyone with an expression, that clearly read 'I'll talk to you when I want to'. Of course she started to cook lunch now. But didn't ask what people want. More or less it was eat what she made.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:14 pm
Grim kept kissing her ear. " But if I do that then I can't do this.", he said in between kisses. Now he was also messaging her shoulders. It was his way of trying to make her want him to stay closer. " If you want me to stop just ask and I will." He whispered into her ear before continuing to kiss it.

Zeltion and Curson saw the look that she had given. Curson turned to give Zeltion a look that said your in trouble but stop when he saw the look Zeltion gave. It was one that said if he mad her even more mad he was that he was going to regret it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:35 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She gasped when he kissed her ear some more. Only to glance at him now,"Room, now, please.", she whispered, before softly moaning. Of course she glanced at the others. To thankfully see them worrying about Cameron, instead of teasing them. Now she started to stand up and grinned.

Cameron Stormwind

"If you're not going to help me, please stay out of my way.", she said, in a grumble. Of course she was still going through her lady thing. But she gave both Zeltion and Curson the same look. One that said, help me or get run over. Though to be honest she wouldn't put it past them if they didn't want to help her.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:43 pm
He smiled as she whispered for them to go into their room. When she stood up he picked her up bridle style and took her to their room. Once there he placed her gently on their bed. " Tell me my wife. Is this because of what I was doing earlier or is this that whole women get a little frisky when they are parent?", he asked as he slowly kissed her ear all the way down to her neck.

Seeing the look that she gave Curson looked away from her trying not to have to cook. But Zeltion got up and walked into the kitchen." So what are we cooking and what can I do to help?", he asked prepared to help her with what ever she needed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:49 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled as he carried her only to look up at him. As he kissed her ear and down her neck, she grinned. "Mmmm, I'd have to say both.", she moaned. Only to move up to lean against the pillows. Of course she was enjoying his touch and how he was teasing her.

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at Zeltion and moved aside. "Bread and stew.", she said, as she was starting to make the dough for the bread. Of course she was adding the ingredients as needed. Though it was clear that she was used to doing this alone, and from memory.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:55 pm
He kept kissing her ear and neck for a while before he stopped for a bit. " So? Do you just what to be tease or would you like me to do something else to you?", he said into her ear. His voice while normally calm or normal was now filled with some lust for her and her body.

Zeltion just nodded his head and got to work with helping her cook. Though while he was doing that he needed to get somethings off his chest. " What your brother said earlier. I'm sorry if that bothered you and I don't really expect that you would even what to do those things with me. ", he said meaning that she probably wouldn't want to sleep with him in that way.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:11 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and grinned. "Take me, my love.", she said, with her own love and lust in her voice. Before adult time.

Cameron Stormwind

"It's not either of you. I'm a woman, and I am not always going to be happy when I wake up. And it's not the best time of the month to pick on me.", she said, once again hinting that she was on her special time. Of course with the lack of a filter, she didn't care if it made the men uncomfortable. She was just stating a fact and would not change it.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:19 pm
He smiled as he kissed her. " Gladly.", he said as the kiss broke. Then he started having some adult time with her.

He shrugged as he started to get back to helping. understanding what she was saying he knew that there wasn't much he could do to help. Until an idea came to mind. " You know if you want I can cast a silence spell on Curson to get him to stop talking. It won't last forever but it might last until this special time of your is over.", he said. It was mostly a joke but he would be willing to do it if she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:25 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Adult time ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She listened to him and raised an eyebrow. Once the bread was in the oven, she washed her hands. Before drying them off and check on the stew now. "Tempting, but he'd find new ways to annoy us.", she said, before she helped him finish the stew. When the stew was over the fire, she sat down and relaxed the best as she could

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:29 pm
~ Adult time ~

All he did was just go back to cooking. Once everything was getting ready he went over to the fire place. But he wasn't checking on how the fire was. This time he placed his hand in the fire. It wasn't over it or close to it but completely inside the fire and the flames. Though it was clear that it did not even bother him and his face was just flat. Right now he just felt really useless because of how she was felling and how he couldn't help in anyway  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games