Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian eventually started to get more comfortable and danced with Abigail. He smiled a little while later as they were still dancing and said."You know that I have never really danced for pleasure before. It was usually only for a ball that one of the faerie queens threw as a way to show their financial gain compared to the other."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:32 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled at him and slowed the dancing down. "I like that, your smile. And that must of sucked." She mused. Only to kiss him now as she was gently tugging him down.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:47 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian obligingly bent down to kiss her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer.The kiss was slowly getting more passionate.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:00 pm
]
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She moaned into the kiss and pulled back eventually. "Hmmm, behave. Cause I want us to wait on having kids. Unless you are just going to cuddle me." She said in a stern voice.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and said."I only goes as far as you want Abigail.
SO if you want to cuddle I will happily cuddle with you."
His arms were still wrapped around her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:23 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded and smiled before putting her arms around his shoulders. Now she closed her eyes and started to sway, like a slow dance.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grew remarkably more comfortable as they started to dance in a slower way. He started to lead in the dance more. He kept the dance slow and very romantic. He made it so they heard slow and romantic music.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:55 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She still smiled and leaned into him. "How many hours could Hades be out of his realm? Or would we have to do something down there?", She mused. Of course she kept slow dancing with him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:00 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought about it and then said."He can leave his realm long enough to make it to the wedding if that is what you are asking.He kissed the top of her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:37 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"That's what exactly I was asking. Cause it wouldn't be fair if only your Gramma was there."", She said only to smile up at him. Of course she was looking at him through lazy eyes.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and placed a gentle kiss on her lips and then said."Well I know that he will probably want to show up. Those that I know want to show up are Hades, Persephone, Lucius, and Belle. There might be more but they have not brought this up to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She kissed him back and smiled. Before rubbing his waist now. Though she pushed her head against his chest and yawned.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian spoke quietly into her ear."Are you just tired Abigail.
Or are you still sore from our last night of fun?"
A wolfish grin was on his face  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:10 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"Both to be honest. And I have so much stuff to learn. Plus planning the wedding. What to wear and all." She said. Before Damian would notice he was wearing a pair of pink socks. Before misting from his hold and appearing in the doorway. Only to teleport outside and started to run. Of course she knew he'd catch up with her.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

After a bit of chasing he eventually caught Abigail. He lowered his head and nipped her neck for a little while and then said."This is your punishment for changing my socks."He then continued to n** at her neck.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games