Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:22 pm

white_shadowed_rose
Iyamashi
Suki-chan (instead of calling you blood_thirsty_vamp_grl, i'll just call you suki-chan since kyuuketsuki means vampire in japanese, think of it as a shorten form of a shorten form of your name): I know how you feel, been there, done that.
^__^ When you're down, everyone seems to be against you and in some cases, they are. *throws eggs at them* Don't feel down just because you're not getting the attention you deserve, be happy that you're inbox is not spammed by n00bs. User Image
Oh, btw, User Image don't you throws stuff at me~! That's my job. evil *throws marshellow at you*

wrs-chan: I'm ok, really, see? User Image
no your not your face is twiching!!! what are you talking about??? and at blood-chan:how dare you throw stuff at iya!!! that's mean even though your mad at the world it still doesn't make it any better!!!
it's none of your business!! i can throw things at whoever i want to!!!!!!!*throws pillow at you* hah!!! take that!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:23 pm

blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Iyamashi
Suki-chan (instead of calling you blood_thirsty_vamp_grl, i'll just call you suki-chan since kyuuketsuki means vampire in japanese, think of it as a shorten form of a shorten form of your name): I know how you feel, been there, done that.
^__^ When you're down, everyone seems to be against you and in some cases, they are. *throws eggs at them* Don't feel down just because you're not getting the attention you deserve, be happy that you're inbox is not spammed by n00bs. User Image
Oh, btw, User Image don't you throws stuff at me~! That's my job. evil *throws marshellow at you*

thanx and why'd you throw that at me?!?!?!!?*throws pillow again then throws the foam "stress brick" at you* ha!!! got ya back!!! ((btw the foam stress brick is in one of my teachers classes, she has it up in the front so people can throw it at the wall when they're stressed about stuff))
My science teacher has one. He throws it at random people from time to time. blaugh They're fun~!

Syrotek
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:26 pm

blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
white_shadowed_rose
Iyamashi

no your not your face is twiching!!! what are you talking about??? and at blood-chan:how dare you throw stuff at iya!!! that's mean even though your mad at the world it still doesn't make it any better!!!
it's none of your business!! i can throw things at whoever i want to!!!!!!!*throws pillow at you* hah!!! take that!!!!
It was only a pillow, I don't think I was inflicted by any brain dumiege.
=P
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:29 pm

Iyamashi
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
white_shadowed_rose
Iyamashi

It was only a pillow, I don't think I was inflicted by any brain dumiege.
=P
ok..... blaugh i feel better now!!! oh btw you can call me s-chan for short instead of wsr if you like??

white_shadowed_rose

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:33 pm

white_shadowed_rose
ok..... blaugh i feel better now!!! oh btw you can call me s-chan for short instead of wsr if you like??
Awe, you were worried about me? xd heart

How would you like me to address you then?
^__^
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:37 pm

blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
white_shadowed_rose
Iyamashi

*pillow hits her in the face but it has something hard in it so she starts crying* crying crying hey!!! what did you put in the pillow case??? *looks inside the pillow case and takes out a small peice of a wooden spatuala* what the heck is this for??? that hurt ya know!!! gonk

white_shadowed_rose

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:44 pm

Awe, are you ok s-chan?

xd sorry, but "People are like slinkies, you can't help but to laugh when one tumbles down the stair."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:46 pm

Iyamashi
Awe, are you ok s-chan?

xd sorry, but "People are like slinkies, you can't help but to laugh when one tumbles down the stair."
*sniff sniff* yeah i think so...but one second.....*goes and brings back a crucifix and throws it at saki-chan's feet* hah!!! what do ya think about that?!?!?

white_shadowed_rose

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:52 pm

I did I think? I thought that was violent. twisted
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:57 pm

Iyamashi

dragostea_din_tei_1990

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:59 pm

white_shadowed_rose
Iyamashi
Awe, are you ok s-chan?

*sniff sniff* yeah i think so...but one second.....*goes and brings back a crucifix and throws it at saki-chan's feet* hah!!! what do ya think about that?!?!?
*hisses at you while jumping backwards and her fangs come out* what was that for?!?!?!? *senses that there is no holy aura around the crucifix so she goes and picks it up and realizes that it's fake* how dare you!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:00 pm

blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
white_shadowed_rose
Iyamashi
Awe, are you ok s-chan?

*hisses at you while jumping backwards and her fangs come out* what was that for?!?!?!? *senses that there is no holy aura around the crucifix so she goes and picks it up and realizes that it's fake* how dare you!!!!!
ha!! i was wondering how long it would take you to realize that it was fake?! i mean you are a vampire so shouldn't you have a better knowledge of these kind of things???*says in a taunting kind of voice*

white_shadowed_rose

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:34 pm

white_shadowed_rose
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
white_shadowed_rose
Iyamashi
Awe, are you ok s-chan?

ha!! i was wondering how long it would take you to realize that it was fake?! i mean you are a vampire so shouldn't you have a better knowledge of these kind of things???*says in a taunting kind of voice*
ughh!!! shut up!!!!!*turns around trying to ignore her*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:14 am

.. caughing up blood probablly isn't a good thing... >.<

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:55 am

blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Iyamashi
oweh?
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games