Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

W i s t e d

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:55 am

UserName surprised OSugarCubeOo

NickName: Kyo

Prefrences: Straight

Intrests:I love Music, except hip-hop rap and country xp
I love J-Rock,J-Pop and orchestra musics smile I love watching anime and reading manga, drawing, playing piano,studying foreing languages(currently learning japanese)and playing videogames(especially Kingdom Hearts)

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: There are many pairings I like, my favorite ones are HikaruxKaoru, MorixHunny(both from Ouran HS Club)and NatsuoxYouji from Loveless

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:
My first encounter with yaoi was unoticed,I saw some SasuNaru fanarts and I thought it was cute

Other: All I have to say is thank you for the invitation whee
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:17 pm

UserName: amante.dei.tyler

Nickname: Dante Adriano Romano

Preferences: My amante?

Interests: yaoi, spending time with my lover

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Ritsuka and Soubi from Loveless, Sasuke and Naruto from Naruto

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: when I met my amante

Other: Nothing as of yet.

amante.dei.tyler

Licia666

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:31 am

UserName: Licia666

Nickname: Licia

Preferences: straight

Interests: oh god...i like a lot of stuff. I love music except for country and rap. I am a musician, supposedtly a really good one. I really like computers and video games

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Sasuke and Naruto from Naruto

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: when i discovered gravitation

Other: ^-^
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:10 pm

UserName: Haku-sensei
NickName:Bunnie
Intrests:Yaoi, Yuri, anime, the obviouse things, if theres anything else, read my profile or ask me.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:Cloud and Sephiroth, or Riku and Sora, or...well, too many to count, i can't really have a favorite
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:My friends introduced me to gravitation, after that, all my guy friends started coming out of the closet
Other: well, I'm not really sure what I should write here, if you want to know anything about me, ask, I'm not shy.

Haku-sensei

Teh_Sheba

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:00 pm

.:UserName:.
Teh_Sheba
.:NickName:.
Sheba-chan, Mari/Mari-chan, Miko-chan
.:Age:.
. razz refrences:.
Bi; currently in love with her boyfriend BerzerkerOr
heart
.:Intrests:.
Anime, Manga, art of various means, anything Japanese, anything German, catgirls, foxgirls, Yuri/shojo-ai, Yaoi/shonen-ai(who'da thunk?) rain, video games and swimming. Oh, and friends, always friends
:hearT:
.:Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:.
I have a few, actually...Gojyo/Hakkai, Goku/Sanzo(Saiyuki), Light/L(DeathNote--even though I am currently very very pissed with Light...) Yuki/Kyo, Kyo/Haru(Fruits Basket), Hitachiincest(Ouran High School Host Club--just so cute X3)
.:First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:.
...You know, I don't think I even remember!...If I remember I'll post it here..
eek xd
.:Other:.
Sheba is obsessed with Pocky(strawberry flavor especially) and she frequently speaks in the third person. She also wishes she was a catgirl...or a foxgirl...
whee
Sheba owns her own guild! It's for Oban Star Racers, if any of you've ever heard of it...
sweatdrop heart
Oh, and let's not forget, Sheba is what 'normal' people would consider crazy...beware...
ninja heart

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:54 pm

UserName: Atrum Luna (Dark Moon in Latin)
-NickName: Luna
-Height: Around 6 ft tall.
-Preferences: Bisexual (and single sweatdrop )

Interests: Music, Anime, Gaming, Fantasy and Mythology.
-Fav. Music: Malice Mizer, X-Japan, Gackt, BLOOD, The Cruxschadows, Clan of Xymox and Blind Guardian.
-Fav. Anime: Hellsing, Elfen Lied, He's My Master, Heibane Renmei, Black Cat and FLCL.
-Fav. Games: Legend of Mana, Lufia II, Sword of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3, WoW and Fable

First Encounter: Uhm, I made out with a dude once. (and liked it) I watched a lot Anime, it was pretty easy to find Yaoi.

Other: I'm Uke for those who care. 3nodding

(Sorry for the big post, I was bored. I hope I didn't gave you any brain damage.)

Luna Mystica

Artistic Repertoire

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:30 pm

UserName: Iyzea
NickName: Izy
Prefrences:Utterly confused right now sweatdrop
Intrests: Video games, drawing yaoi, looking for inspiration for my yaoi and doujinshi's,Soccer,reading,making clay figures,drawing yuri,
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:Sasunaru,itaneji,soubixritsuka,cloudxsephiroth,kakairu,soraxriku, axelxroxas,lightxryuuzaki
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:It was while surfing through the net didn't catch my intrest of course until I read my first shounen ai comic DN Angel it was the best! and then I researched it and then I became a fan xd
Other: This looks like a great place to discover the uncovered
Thank you very much for letting me join heart Plus I make banners!
User Image
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:46 pm

UserName:
ss2hulk
N
NickName:
C-Base
Prefrences:
Bi
Intrests:.
Anime, Manga, friends, and all media (techy stuff)

Forgotten Heros

Megumi Selwyn

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:34 am

UserName: Megumi_chan5
NickName: Megumi
Prefrences: straight
Intrests: Anime, Manga, Drawing, Robotics, Gothic Lolita, Legend of Zelda, lots and lots of other stuff
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: :LightxL from Deathnote
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: My friend Brynn, while looking through her manga to see if i wanted to borrow any...i don't even know which one it was XD
Other: currently questing for elegant veil, and vote for my evi in the arenas!!
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:29 pm

UserName: [_Moonless_]
~~*~~*~~
NickName: Muunressu, Bunny-San, Caro-San. . .I have many. ^^;;
~~*~~*~~
~~*~~*~~
Prefrences: Straight. ;o
~~*~~*~~
Intrests: Reading, drawing, writing somewhat, Manga, ice cream, cheesecake, caramel. . .Etc.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Ritsuka x Soubi, Yuki x Shuichi, Sora x Nao. . .And probably a few more that I can't seem to think of. .____.;;
~~*~~*~~
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: A friend of mine was reading a manga, and I wondered about it. So she asked me if I've read it yet, and I said no. She freaks out, (a spaz she is...), and shoves (quite literally) the book in my face, saying that I just have to read it. So I did. And ended up getting curious about the anime. I watched it, and fell in love with it. =] This manga and anime was Loveless. My very first BL. Now, I adore it. ;o
~~*~~*~~
Other: Nothing much really. Thank you very much for accepting me into the Guild!

Gone with the Wiiiind

Sprit_Detective

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:57 pm

UserName: Sprit_Detective
NickName: Sprit >D
Prefrences: -_o strait
Intrests: Manga, anime, bannanas, sleepin, eating... sleeping... gaia XD law, detective stories, the human brain
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SUICHI AND YUKI >D KANDA AND ALLEN (although thats in my mind)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: duno it was really really long ago, i think my friend that owned the anime store chucked manga at me once and i found it amoug the piles of stuff.
Other: ..-_- ... AHHHHHHHHI AM LATE FOR THE BUS
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:11 pm

usersame: Evil Cherry Tree
nickname: call me Cristina. :]
prefrences: bisexual
interests: role-playing, fanart
fav boy/boy pairing: it depends on the fandom. xD Right now I'm diggin' Seishirou/Subaru (again - Tsubasa, Tokyo Babylon & X); Carth/Revan (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic); Soubi x Ritsuka (Loveless); Marauderslash (+Lily&Snape, to be honest with you - Harry Potter), and a lot of my own OCs.
first encounter with boy/boy love: Remus/Sirius. LOVE. <33
other: Uh. I dunno. I always write boring intros. .___.

Evil Cherry Tree

Ka~yu

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:29 pm

UserName: Ka~yu

Nickname: Eh heh.. Kayu! ^^"

Preferences: eh hehehehehehe... ^^""""

Interests: Lots and lots of tennis! My favorite sport and one of the few sports I am good at! I also like animes and mangas especially Prince of tennis! (Those boys are so cute... -><-) I also like video games and just hanging out with my friends!

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Anoooo... Albel and Fayt of Star Ocean: Til the end of time! whee

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Ooooo.. so long ago... o.o"

Other: Ummm... I hope to make a lot of friends! 4laugh
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:49 pm

Oops, forgot this! xD

username: Serjo Sammie
nickname: Sammie
preference: None, I'm asexual.
interests: gaming, buying stuffs, goth sub-culture, game mods, looking at myself, the MP

favourite boy/boy pairing: Definitely Tristan Taylor and Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh. Ugh. I can't resist!

first encounter with boy/boy love: I was in the habit of pairing up various anime couples and somehow ended up pairing Thomas and Raven from Zoids:Guardian Force up together, that was the first homosexual male couple I'd thought of. I checked the internet to see if anybody else had paired them and, well, the rest is history.
mrgreen I still love seeing Thomas corrupted by Raven to this day, four years later!

other: In the past my asexuality has been an issue among some of my fellow yaoi fans. All I can say in response to that is that I enjoy the BL genre for the beautiful escape from reality, not the fact that ZOMG ITS LIEK SOOOOO ******** HAWT. If those few people still think it's wrong well, then, that's their business. I am what I am and I'll read whatever I damn well want! xp

Serjo Sammie

starmeow

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:07 pm

heart redface Hi I am new to the guild, what's up everyone!
User Image
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games