Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:11 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
GUYS
i want to go dancing. There is an 80's themed new years party that I got invited to.. but I have nobody to go with ;.;
I dun wanna go dance by myself.

CURSE MY DANCING BUDDY WORKING NEW YEARS SAVING LIVES.

Aw D:

I would go with you but I lack coordination to do any fancy dancing. ;.;  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:15 am
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
GUYS
i want to go dancing. There is an 80's themed new years party that I got invited to.. but I have nobody to go with ;.;

Aw D:

Fancy? psh.
Let the music dance for you, the rest comes easy.
Especially to 80's music.
Best musics evar.

My friend is a Paramedic and they pay her nearly $60 an hour to work the holidays. I don't blame her for workan.. I just miss us taking on the town and flirting with all the boys ;.;  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:24 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
GUYS

Aw D:

Fancy? psh.
Best musics evar.

My friend is a Paramedic and they pay her nearly $60 an hour to work the holidays. I don't blame her for workan.. I just miss us taking on the town and flirting with all the boys ;.;

Ah yeah. I miss hanging out with a lot of my friends. They all either work in retail or go to some distant college. ;.; Those that work in retail work at a different store and especially right now, its really hard to meet up with them. I miss going out drinking with them and having a fun time all night. I remember there were several times I didn't get home until the sun was up. :'D

I'm not even sure why I'm staying up this late anymore. XD I lost a lot of my online friends recently too(assholes will be assholes). I guess I could put tektek away and go to bed. >>  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:31 am
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
GUYS

Aw D:

Fancy? psh.
Best musics evar.

Ah yeah. I miss hanging out with a lot of my friends. They all either work in retail or go to some distant college. ;.; Those that work in retail work at a different store and especially right now, its really hard to meet up with them. I miss going out drinking with them and having a fun time all night. I remember there were several times I didn't get home until the sun was up. :'D

I'm not even sure why I'm staying up this late anymore. XD I lost a lot of my online friends recently too(assholes will be assholes). I guess I could put tektek away and go to bed. >>

How'd you lose them? 3:

Yeah. I remember many good times with the girls. My paramedic friend and i used to go on road trips every summer and stop at all the music festivals.

Growing up fails ;.;  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:33 am
DUDE... i have the most posts in the guild... D:
are this bad?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:55 am
Having the most posts just means you're interested in the guild. XD I dunno. Don't ask me hard questions. D: I'm not in charge. Like, legit, Sin won't let me invite people.

AliceLoathesWonderland
How'd you lose them? 3:

Yeah. I remember many good times with the girls. My paramedic friend and i used to go on road trips every summer and stop at all the music festivals.

Growing up fails ;.;

Eh, s**t happens.

I have this growing fanclub of people from ex-zOMG players that I just don't get along with. I can't stand their attitudes and they don't shut the ******** up and often times find ways to humiliate or troll others in not so fun ways. :c So, I kicked them from my skype group (it was a large group of people that played zOMG). I did it rather creative ways. So creative that all but one left on their own.

So one of the girls for w/e reason, creates a new chat with that group in it and then invites everyone else that's still in my group. At first I'm like "okay... not giving a ********" but as time goes on, the chat I'm in starts to slowly become less active. One night, I was talking to one person and the next thing I hear is someone commenting about switching calls to join us. I realized then what's happened.

The chat the other girl started has become a new active group of the same exact people. Feeling a bit insulted at this point, I pull a bail. I removed everyone from the group and left it myself. I put several of them on ignore and haven't looked back since. They're still in this guild, actually. I haven't removed them because I'm afraid of retaliation and I don't want this guild dragged into the whole thing.

If they want to be around people that verbally abuse them and cause crazy a** drama, that's fine with me. I just don't want to be part of their mind games. I'm too busy to worry about s**t like that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Isn't it pretty? ;o; The gold layers under the white on the bottom. <33 I love that item combo.

And growing up does suck. XD I rarely get to see my BFF from first grade at all these days. ;.;  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Anti-Ling

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:01 am
sup guhcuhdangsters?

I guess I'm new here?
gcd's sort of boring me out lately so I might set up camp with/syphon news from you guys for awhile

be gentle D:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:05 am
Meromictic
Having the most posts just means you're interested in the guild. XD I dunno. Don't ask me hard questions. D: I'm not in charge. Like, legit, Sin won't let me invite people.

AliceLoathesWonderland
How'd you lose them? 3:

Growing up fails ;.;

Eh, s**t happens.

I have this growing fanclub of people from ex-zOMG players that I just don't get along with. I can't stand their attitudes and they don't shut the ******** up and often times find ways to humiliate or troll others in not so fun ways. :c So, I kicked them from my skype group (it was a large group of people that played zOMG). I did it rather creative ways. So creative that all but one left on their own.

So one of the girls for w/e reason, creates a new chat with that group in it and then invites everyone else that's still in my group. At first I'm like "okay... not giving a ********" but as time goes on, the chat I'm in starts to slowly become less active. One night, I was talking to one person and the next thing I hear is someone commenting about switching calls to join us. I realized then what's happened.

The chat the other girl started has become a new active group of the same exact people. Feeling a bit insulted at this point, I pull a bail. I removed everyone from the group and left it myself. I put several of them on ignore and haven't looked back since. They're still in this guild, actually. I haven't removed them because I'm afraid of retaliation and I don't want this guild dragged into the whole thing.

If they want to be around people that verbally abuse them and cause crazy a** drama, that's fine with me. I just don't want to be part of their mind games. I'm too busy to worry about s**t like that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Isn't it pretty? ;o; The gold layers under the white on the bottom. <33 I love that item combo.

And growing up does suck. XD I rarely get to see my BFF from first grade at all these days. ;.;

SLAP SIN.
I am like 5 posts ahead of Sin xDD

=O
Pretty. I couldn't pull off that hair  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:12 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
SLAP SIN.

=O

lol I love that hair. XD I dunno why.

Anti-Ling
sup guhcuhdangsters?

I guess I'm new here?
gcd's sort of boring me out lately so I might set up camp with/syphon news from you guys for awhile

be gentle D:

Because its either topics about recent items or the same what if/discuss this about yourself threads? Nothing original for awhile. u.u;

And I cannot guarantee the gentle. D: There's a lot of blood sucking and IDK WHY  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:14 am
Anti-Ling
sup guhcuhdangsters?

I guess I'm new here?

be gentle D:

don't worry. We're all actually pretty nice biggrin  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:17 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
Anti-Ling
sup guhcuhdangsters?

I guess I'm new here?

be gentle D:

but....

...didn't you just tell me to slap someone...?

just saying  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:25 am
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
SLAP SIN.

=O

I should dye my hair that colour.
I'm trying to decide on an out there colour. I cant choose. i would go ultra violet purple again.. but they don't make it anymore ;.;  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:26 am
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
Anti-Ling
sup guhcuhdangsters?

I guess I'm new here?

be gentle D:

but....

...didn't you just tell me to slap someone...?

just saying

A slap filled with love?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:31 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
SLAP SIN.

=O

I should dye my hair that colour.
I'm trying to decide on an out there colour. I cant choose. i would go ultra violet purple again.. but they don't make it anymore ;.;

I had something similar to that before. Not all my hair though. XD I streaked it. :B

And how do you have 100 more posts than me? XD Wow. That is really active. lol I'll work on that love slap.

But yeah. Its why I was surprised to get any gifts this year on Gaia. XD I basically left my entire group of friends. I guess I should be thankful that ROM talked me into making this guild. <3  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:35 am
And I'm gonna go crawl into bed. >> Its freezing at my computer. XD  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games