Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:26 pm
I don't know yet. I didn't get a change to see what kind they were. Tommy had to come back to work for a moment...Where is the lady who said she'd watch his station?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:27 pm
Oh I see. wink -dame listens to her question- She had to go take care of something. 3nodding But it's okay, because Kits, the lady who just left, is the other owner of the bar.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:29 pm
Oh... -Miru rests her head on dame's shoulder a moment- damey... redface I'm hungry...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:31 pm
*watches him go sit down, then heads back over to the bar* Sorry about that, guys. sweatdrop Tommy, could I get a blueberry-raspberry smoothie, please? ^_^

*goes behind the bar and looks in the fridge while Tommy's making her smoothie* Yay, there is some left! *pulls out part of a chocolate cake left over from Friday night and puts it on the counter* Want some, Dame? Karrie made it. *grins and gets some of the paper plates and forks out, knowing that Dame probably won't refuse*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:31 pm
-dame kisses the top of Miru's head- Hungry, are you? -Miru nods- Well, how 'bout you get a smoothie to hold you over and while we are swimming, I'll have Dec go get us some food and bring it back?

Or, when we meet Bonnie over at the tracks, I could ask her to bring us some food.
-Miru's eyes light up- rolleyes Something of substance, Miru, not just brownies or cookies or the sort. rolleyes

-dame throws her hands up when Miru starts eyeing the cake hungrily- Oh fine. Just eat the cake Miru. rolleyes Kits, can she have a small piece of cake, please?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:38 pm
-Miru starts to pout slightly when dame mentions Bonnie bringing real food but just then her nose caught whiff of something chocolately and she turned to see a...a.... eek eek surprised blaugh 4laugh - Neko!!! -a neko holding cake! It is if all her dreams have come true. And chocolate cake at that!!! heart heart heart -

-realizing she just exclaimed out loud, Miru turns red- redface redface redface Sorry, miss...

Miru J-sama

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:43 pm
Sure. *starts cutting the cake* How about you?

*giggles when she sees the look on Miru's face* Yes, I'm a neko. wink It's ok, at least you didn't give me a strange look like some people have.

*puts a piece of cake on a plate and slides it over to Miru* Normally, we don't have food here other than the snack machine, but we had a small party on Friday, so we have some leftovers. whee My friend Karrie made this. He's a chef and pretty much everything he makes is the best!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:45 pm
Tommy was a little surprised to see Kits come over so quickly. He thought either the man would leave or Kits would go check on Amy. Well, he'd go do it, then.

He made the smoothie for her and then handed it to her. By then, Miru J had gotten her cake. Tommy got two small pieces and put them on two pieces of the plates Kits had brought out. Then, he got some napkins and two forks.

"I'll be back in a little while, guys. I won't leave the bar unattended for long."

With that, he walked out of the bar and then walked toward the entrance building. When he got to the door, he lightly kicked it with his foot. Upon seeing Jessi's completely confused expression, he laughed and waited as she got up to open the door.

Walking in, he thanked Jessi and then went over to the desk. He put one piece of cake in front of the place where Jessi usually sat and one in front of Amy, who was busy writing like a madwoman on the papers in front of her.

"I thought I'd bring some leftover cake that was in the fridge in the bar. Karrie made it."

Amy looked up, smiled slightly at Tommy, and then looked back at her papers. "Thank you, Tommy. I really appreciate it. I'll eat it here in a moment."

Tommy looked at Jessi, who shrugged and shook her head, hoping he know it meant not to push her.

"Thanks, Tommy! I love Karrie's cooking..."

She started chowing down on the cake in front of her.

Tommy laughed and nodded. "You're welcome, Jessi. Make sure not to eat your own hand in the process."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:51 pm
Indeed, Kits! It's true, Miru, Karrie makes everything better. wink Just about, at least. xd -she nods at Kits- Sure babe, how could I turn it down? I love chocolate, and cake, though not as much as cookies, and Karrie makes yummy chocolate cake. Hey, -leans in conspiratorially- Is this the kind where the frosting is your recipe, Kits? wink -grins at her- biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:53 pm
-Miru blushes and takes the cake- redface Th...thank you, Miss Kits... -she eagerly starts eating the cake- Mmmmm. This is good, ma'am. ^_^ -she has a few crumbs at one side of her plump bottom lip-  

Miru J-sama

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:58 pm
That's ok, Tommy. I can watch the bar for a little while. Not that my smoothies are as good as yours.

*smiles at Miru* You're welcome. Miru, right?

*looks at a piece before putting it on the plate for Dame* It might be. I can't tell by looking. I didn't try any of it the other night either. *gets her own piece of cake and puts the rest back in the fridge, sitting on Tommy's stool behind the counter until he gets back*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:04 pm
-says in between mouthfuls- redface Y...yes ma'am. Miru J. -looks down at her plate-  

Miru J-sama

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:32 pm
It's nice to meet you, Miru J. ^_^ *eats her cake*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:32 pm
Jessi and Amy were done with their cake now. Amy had briefly talked about what all had happened earlier as she ate her cake. Chocolate was good for opening people up.

When some of the paperwork was done, Amy sighed and stood up. "Thanks for listening, guys. I really appreciate it. Now I have to go up to the hill with some of the other staff and make some notes."

She smiled at both of them and then walked out.

Tommy looked at Jessi. "Think she'll stick around?"

Jessi nodded. "Yeah, I really do. She has ties here now. She may have a habit of running away when things get too tough or too personal, but I don't think she'd leave Karrie or Thistle."

Tommy sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I'll see you later, Jessi. Gotta get back to the bar."

Jessi nodded and smiled. "Okay Tommy. Thanks for the cake again."

Tommy nodded and waved. He left the building and then went back over to the bar. He got inside and started cleaning up the blender from making Kits' drink before.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:45 pm
-dame smiles at Miru as she blushes again and the pair finishes up their cake. dame reaches over and brushes the crumbs of Miru's face- Well, you ready to swim, kiddo?

-dame looks over at Kits- Hey Kits, you got a swim suit on under that? Wanna play in the water with us a bit? Miru is just itchin' to try out those water slides. xd

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games