Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:34 pm
{{ rofl }}

*while at the counter, she feels her hip vibrate. Taking the phone out, she reads the message from Kat and smirks, paying for her things. Mind at ease enough to relax, she drags her purchases back to the hostel. Grabbing a set of clothes and bathing supplies, she heads to the bathrooms and finds a stall. Ducking her head under the showerhead, she stands there, eyes closed and lets the water drown her thoughts out*

EDITED  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:37 pm
((Baggage?! gonk crying ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:41 pm
((Think of it as a beautiful set of very expensive luggage. 3nodding heart ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:59 pm
-hating that she'd stopped touching him, he stops trying to read her and comes out with it-

I'm sure there are a lot of people missing you. Your students, the ladies and patrons of MW.... chef boy. stare

-looks down at the menu again when the waiter comes to take their orders. Letting her go first, he places after her and hands the waiter their menus. Picking up his water glass, he sips it then stares into it for a while. Setting his jaw, he sets it back down and looks dame in the eye-

Look, I'm not looking to hurt or be hurt here. I know that things are still fresh between you and Karrie so I'm also not looking to rush things either. What I want to know is, are you using me as salve for your wounds? I mean, I kow I'm the one chasing and you're the one ducking and dodging. Yet since we've been here, things have been changing. I just want to make sure this change isn't b/c you're trying to fill some void that may or may not be there when we get back to MW.  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:06 pm
*As she walks down the street, she notices a place, and peeks in the window. Seeing her companions, caution overrides hunger and she continues walking. No sense in all of them being seen together so much. She finds another place a block over and slips quietly inside, ordering something to go. When her order arrives, she pays and slips out again, acting very much the meandering tourist part until she reaches her hotel. Once in her room, she unpacks her dinner and starts eating.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:47 pm
dame flinches slightly when he mentions Karrie and is thankful when the waiter chooses that moment to take their orders.

She watches as Flame works through something in his mind and is about to speak when he finally does. She keeps his steady gaze, never breaking it as he speaks and as she answers him as much as she wants to break it.

"You're right, Flame. It has been changing. And you are also right that what Karrie and I had is still very fresh. I don't want to hurt you nor the other way around," dame reaches out and places a hand over his, squeezing, "I probably can't be with you right now, as you alluded, because I don't want to hurt Karrie. He doesn't deserve it."

dame picks up Flame's hand and brings it to her lips, kissing his knuckles, "I...I also don't want this to just be some rebound thing either. It is obvious that we both had a connection and an attraction for each other, since the very second time we met...even before Karrie."

She puts his hand back down on the table, still holding it and fiercely looks him in the eyes, "I really like you, Flame. And sometime down the line, I want to show you that and be with you." dame looks at him earnestly, laying open her heart and feelings with her words and eyes.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:18 pm
*toweling off after her stint in the shower, she dresses and takes her things back to the room. Grabbing her bag, she locks up and heads out the hostel in search of food. Finding a small tavern not even half a block from the hostel, she goes in and takes a seat at the bar, ordering a Munchen and asking for a menu*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:34 pm
-still feeling her lips against his knuckles, he tries to listen as she speaks while holding his hand-

And you know how much I like you. This may have all started b/c of our first meeting, but since then I've gotten to know you more and see behind the sass and legs. I'm not going anywhere so you take your time and do what you have to.

-he returns the kiss, placing it in the palm of her hand. He then places her hand on his cheek-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm
*placing her order, she drains a good third of her beer, sighing in delight. What they really is true-beer from it's origin is the best. By the time her order came out, she was working on her second glass, and already feeling the effects of the first. Knowing she shouldn't get drunk due to the situation, two variables was altering such thinking. The fact that the beer was so much better there and the fact that Flame and dame were all ooey gooey together. Grunting, she takes another large drink from her glass before she starts on her meal*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm
dame's heart breaks anew at his sweet gesture and her eyes start brimming with tears. She quickly blinks them away as she feels his face under her hand. "Treating me so sweetly isn't making me want you any less," she says softly and teasingly.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am
(( rofl My post was PERFECT after Icy's! Yay more ooey gooeyness!!!! 4laugh whee rofl xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 am
-chuckles-Then I need to make sure I keep this up then, don't I? twisted

-he begrudgingly places her hand back on her side of the table, sitting back and watching her face with a slight smile on his. Soon, their food arrives and they begin to eat. During the meal, they talk and laugh, but for the most part, they both seem to retreat inside their minds, thinking of what awaits them back in GGG. Paying the tab and leaving a tip, they walk out of the restaurant, his arm draped lightly around her shoulders again. As they near the hostel, he glances inside a pub and sees Icy at the bar. Doing a double take, he looks at her closely, seeing three empty steins in front of her and a fourth one in her hand. Groaning, he knows the beer there is nothing like in the states, so she's more than a bit tipsy at this point. Turning, he looks down at dame with concern on his face-

Why don't you go ahead and get back to the hostel. neutral I'm going to go in here and make sure Icy is alright. sweatdrop Once we make it back, I'll stop by and check on you. Okay? wink

{{you are so 'tarded}}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:23 am
Curious as to what he is looking and groaning at, she follows his eyes into the pub. Once she spies Icy, she nods at Flame, "Alright, hon." dame gently removes his arm from about her shoulders and smiles at him, "But you don't have to check on me if she needs you. ^_^" dame leans up and lightly brushes her lips against his cheek, "Good luck." She then turns around and starts walking in the direction of the hostel, waving to him without turning back around to look.

((and....I'm out for the night. Nighters, my deary. 4laugh ))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:34 am
{{Night chic}}

*feeling the hairs on the back of her neck stand up straight, she looks up then sharply behind her, hand at the small of her back. Seeing the caking duo, she rolls her eyes and curses, loudly. She turns back around, hoping they don't come in and try to talk to her. She was in no mood to talk and when the mood struck, believe when she says she'll let them know. Glancing over her shoulder, she sees dame walk off with Flame still standing there. Scowling hard, she thinks of the last time she'd gotten a good workout, slowly grinning maliciously. Just as the bartender comes to check on her, he sees the look on her face and thinks better of it, heading back in the direction he'd come from*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:40 am
{{*takes a seat with a nice bucket of popcorn in hand* I would have come in earlier, but then I would have wasted most of the bucket throwing it at dame and Flame.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games