Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:42 pm
The elves beast roared, but it felt no pain. It was only a being of magic after all. It clawed at Dante's neck with it's front paw. The bloodied stump began to heal as another elf took over the dead one's job.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:45 pm
Scarlet laughed then sighed, "It's gone boring now....Dante! Away with you." She waved her hand and her beast disappeared. She turned her direction to the elder and grinned, "So far you've done nothing to seal me away."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:52 pm
The other beast disappeared as well. The elder turned to Scarlet. "we hope to free you if we can. But if you wish us to seal you away, we will."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:59 pm
"Free? Free what? How many times do I have to tell you people im not some sort of perisitc demon. Jeez old people are really stupid now a day. I know that long ago something like this happened. A young girl was taken over by a horrid demon and killed many innocent people..blah blah blah. Well it's different now. It's my own will, this is all me...." she grinned and backed up from the elf taking a better view. She then added, "The only way you can get rid of me is by killing me." Her grin grew bigger.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:03 pm
The elf sighed. "well I suppose that is what we'll have to do then."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:05 pm
"Ok then proceed," Scarlet grinned and charged the elder obviously having a plan in mind. 'Give me what I want old man,' she thought to herself and drew out her demonic sword.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:13 pm
Stepping to the side, a sword formed in the elf's hand. The golden glowing blade was the exact opposite to that of the demon before him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:18 pm
Scarlet came to a quick hault in fornt of the elder and stared at him straight in his eyes, "Once your gone as well as the others I shall unlease hell on this kingdome." Her voice was low and serious. "Now shall we dance?" she laughed and jumped back and threw her sword at the elder.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:21 pm
"what do you hate about the kingdom?" he asked as he blocked the demonic blade. The explosion of light coming from the two opposing magics colliding, was almost blinding.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:25 pm
Scarlet snapped her finger and her sword returned to her. "I didn't say I hated it....no no in fact i love it. What I meant was that this will be the new hell, It will be my kingdom of hell." She grinned and charged the elder again and as she did she pivoted to the right, twirld and as she was behind him now she elbowed him on his head. "That day would be most interesting."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:28 pm
The elder stumbled forwards, but swung his sword backwards, hitting her in the lower back with the flat of the blade. "Why do you want it to be the new hell? what is wrong with the old one?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:36 pm
"Haha old man you don't understand anything do you. There is no hevean and hell here. When they created this world it was so that peace could last. So that no one would be killed. Obviously it was an inbalance of the universe so some were corrupted and chaged to there ture intentions. They were changed into beasts, demons, etc. When one is killed here they simply disappear never to be seen or heard." She scraped her blade against the elders causing sparks to fly out. "I will make this my kingdom of hell...even though doing so will cause a heaven to form. Either way i get what I want."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:41 pm
"Heaven and Hell exsist. Just not in the way people believe." He pushed her blade down, and the two tips touched the ground. "Heaven and Hell, are they same as Earth or the kingdom. Places where being live. There is no after life as you said. But there is definatly heaven and hell." He brought his blade back up and held it ready to block any of her attacks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:50 pm
"There is but on the other world...not this one. This is a place that was created by magic it was created for peace..like i said. So there was no heaven and hell created Here." She tried explaining to the daft old elf. "Weather you believe it or not, i've seen a lot more then you have. I've heard things that have never been spoken of again. Theres somethings that are real and somethings that are fake. This kingdom is fake and was ...i guess you can say illeagly created." She droped her sword and as she did she moved quickly that the elf didn't see where she went. She was now standing behind him. She had dropped the sword to distract him and now she had her hand against his back. Everything seemed to be going really slow, but in fact it was all happening within seconds. She had muttered a spell and a ball of dark energy fromed on her palm. As she pushed on his back it blasted him causing him to fly foward and shockwaves to make the others loose there balance.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:54 pm
Light enveloped the elf for a moment and soon he was standing again as though nothing had happened. "I'm an near on 2000 years of age. Children like you are ignorant. Believing they know all."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games