Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~!Organic Emo!~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:45 pm
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty
Angilwingz
Angil sits and watches the girl and the boy from Durmstrang.
"Incendo" she murmers and watches the girl's robes ignite before leaving the library.
She turns around in surprise to find that her robes are...ON FIRE?. "What the f*ck?" She utters a simple demon spell (for demons are expericanced with fire) and puts out the fire. In her anger wings sprount and fangs grow and she is in the form of a pigmy dragon. She then flies in a rush to find her attacker which she had seen when she had turned around so quickly. Francis...you said that you owed me a favour and now i need it. Come with me for now I intend to dispose of this girl before she disposes of me.

*raising his wand with a flourish he brings his extended arm to bear on the professor, his brow furrowed as he focused the wordless incantation and swept her off her feet in a sickeningly rapid movement of his arm and threw her from the room as her face registered a sudden surprise and she streaked as an unyeilding blur through the wooden doors, he turned to the girl*

"All bloody right, but only because I promised you.."

*with a concerned frown he turned to Angil and drew his wand, looking to her eres and wondering how she well react, trying to read her thoughts before she responds*
"Francis, why did you hurt the proffesor? We'll be expelled before exams start! Damn it..." She then circles around the library trying to catch sight of Angilwingz. For once you upset a demon there's no going back. The girl had tried to kill her and now it was her turn. But where is the damn thing?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:17 am
*pops in and cleans up some books left on the floor and pops back to the kitchen*  

EamaneLinwe

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:39 am
Sweet and Tasty
Invictus_88
Sweet and Tasty
Angilwingz
Angil sits and watches the girl and the boy from Durmstrang.
"Incendo" she murmers and watches the girl's robes ignite before leaving the library.
She turns around in surprise to find that her robes are...ON FIRE?. "What the f*ck?" She utters a simple demon spell (for demons are expericanced with fire) and puts out the fire. In her anger wings sprount and fangs grow and she is in the form of a pigmy dragon. She then flies in a rush to find her attacker which she had seen when she had turned around so quickly. Francis...you said that you owed me a favour and now i need it. Come with me for now I intend to dispose of this girl before she disposes of me.

*raising his wand with a flourish he brings his extended arm to bear on the professor, his brow furrowed as he focused the wordless incantation and swept her off her feet in a sickeningly rapid movement of his arm and threw her from the room as her face registered a sudden surprise and she streaked as an unyeilding blur through the wooden doors, he turned to the girl*

"All bloody right, but only because I promised you.."

*with a concerned frown he turned to Angil and drew his wand, looking to her eyes and wondering how she well react, trying to read her thoughts before she responds*

"Francis, why did you hurt the proffesor? We'll be expelled before exams start! Damn it..." She then circles around the library trying to catch sight of Angilwingz. For once you upset a demon there's no going back. The girl had tried to kill her and now it was her turn. But where is the damn thing?

She was in the way of whatever may happen with Angilwingz, she is safer dazed and groggy from being broken through a door than she is exposed to any of our crossfire.

*casting a tentative look at the hole in the doors, he turns back to the search for Angil*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:51 pm
Invictus_88

She was in the way of whatever may happen with Angilwingz, she is safer dazed and groggy from being broken through a door than she is exposed to any of our crossfire.

*casting a tentative look at the hole in the doors, he turns back to the search for Angil*
As he looked around the room in search of her their eyes met. She gave no explanation for her actions but merely redirected her gaze to the other girl, who was now displaying wings, fangs, and claws. She looked thoughtful and took a long pause before speaking. *

"You should try to control your urges. It's seems your anger has revealed you."

*She took from her bag a crumpled piece of parchment, the final page from the book that had caused so much grief the summer before. From her pocket she pulled a small lighter and lit it. A few people in the room looked dismayed by it's destruction. Though it was not destroyed. Instead of crumbling and turning to dust, it grew, and slowly took it's original form. In bold letters it said Hogwarts - A History. She placed the book back on the shelf from where it had came. She knew there was nothing left. And yet, history always had a way of repeating itself.

Angilwingz

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:59 pm
"Good lord!" eek

*and with that, he dashed off back to the basement to tend to his maps*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:24 pm
Invictus_88
"Good lord!" eek

*and with that, he dashed off back to the basement to tend to his maps*
I wonder what has him so startled looking.  

Angilwingz

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:19 am
*comes from the Great Hall and goes straight to the History of Magic section to get some books for her essay* fifty five inches of parchment... *shakes head*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:09 pm
Angilwingz
Invictus_88

As he looked around the room in search of her their eyes met. She gave no explanation for her actions but merely redirected her gaze to the other girl, who was now displaying wings, fangs, and claws. She looked thoughtful and took a long pause before speaking. *

"You should try to control your urges. It's seems your anger has revealed you."

*She took from her bag a crumpled piece of parchment, the final page from the book that had caused so much grief the summer before. From her pocket she pulled a small lighter and lit it. A few people in the room looked dismayed by it's destruction. Though it was not destroyed. Instead of crumbling and turning to dust, it grew, and slowly took it's original form. In bold letters it said Hogwarts - A History. She placed the book back on the shelf from where it had came. She knew there was nothing left. And yet, history always had a way of repeating itself.
She gives a grin of admiration. "You've saved the book Angelwingz. For that I congradulate you. But as for my form..." She sends a spell that leaves everybody dazed for of course it is the spell of not remembering, used on muggles when something bad happens. All except for Angelwingz who she leaves out of the spell. "But now I'm off to find Francis. I'd like to see some of those maps of his."  

~!Organic Emo!~

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:09 pm
I don't see why you needed to wipe their memories clean. No one understood the book, the only ones who know it's true power are Invictus and I.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Seeing as the library is the only quiet place, I settle down in the corner, take out a copy of Hogwarts a History, and reads... entranced.*

sunaaa

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:35 am
*walks over to a table, sits and pulls out some parchment, paper and notes for History* think, think, think Who to write about and what to say? *starts squirbling on the parchment*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:02 pm
Angilwingz
I don't see why you needed to wipe their memories clean. No one understood the book, the only ones who know it's true power are Invictus and I.
She gives Angelwingz and annoyed glance. "You forget that I too know it's true power my dear. And the only reason I wiped memories is because if people started telling people I was a demon...ah well it just doesn't bear thinking about."  

~!Organic Emo!~

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:29 pm
Sweet and Tasty
Angilwingz
She gives Angelwingz and annoyed glance. "You forget that I too know it's true power my dear. And the only reason I wiped memories is because if people started telling people I was a demon...ah well it just doesn't bear thinking about."
((Wouldn't werewolf make more sense, it doesn't seem logical to have a demon in an HP roleplay.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:37 pm
*Runs fingers along the spines of books muttering to self* Veelas, veelas... Ah ha!  

PrincessMeg

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:16 pm
*Walks in with arms full of papers and sealed envelopes.*
I need books...lots of books...

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games