Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:46 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The Pre-Event

Hiroki took the hand with a firm grip and shook it evenly in return. "No we've not formally met but I keep up with most of Ohayou's stars. Hopefully good things..." he answered with a smile that seemed to hold just a slight hint of humor.

"Well, tonight's mixer can appear to be underwhelming compared to the main event but I guarantee that everyone invited here has potential to change your world good or bad, " Asato advised from his own experiences.

"Oh...I am enjoying the party but yes, I do look forward to seeing Ohayou's stars shine. This charity holds a special place in my heart so the more we step beyond expectations, the better things will go for the teens' futures afterwards." His words did seem to come from the heart and it was obvious that the man had some personal attachment to the charity. "I know that you will do a fine show. My sister is looking forward to seeing you sing. She even asked me to find out what you were going to perform." He mused as he sipped on a dark wine. "But I told her that you wouldn't tell me. I was certain of that."

Hiroki didn't seem to mind the informal nature of the star before him. In fact, he actually relished that he didn't have to be so guarded for a few brief moments, "I heard that you signed a girl's cheek tonight." He chuckled, "She probably won't wash her face for days!"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:08 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

The Pre-Event

Shou hadn't seen Narcissus, well maybe it was because he didn't recognize the man in a suit. He probably had never seen him in a suit before so it never registered with the other distraction that had caught his attention.

However, he pulled himself back to the conversation as soon as Koyasu-san had tugged upon the conversational cord. But the question caused a distinct pause in the star, as the words obviously settled in the man's brain while an answer formulated. His eyes seemed to be searching...Koyasu-san's for a moment, then drifted as other people walked past. Of course, in a place such as this, speaking any particular answer could make or break a star. Shou could not afford to take that risk and he couldn't even guess at Koyasu-san's intentions.

"Matsumoto-san supplies the space for me to...create my visions upon the world. What is there not to like about that?" His answer totally unrelated to the question but an indirect answer indeed. His words even slowed just enough to relate an unsaid opinion. But the casual passerby would never be able to read the context. "You should know that...."

Right as he was about to continue, he suddenly felt a hand grip his a**? He straightened and turned completely surprised; especially at such a formal event. It was then he saw a young man bowing in an English style, "Well, I would say that was the most unusual greeting I've ever received. You've my attention, lad....most curiously. Would you say I work out enough?" His amused smile formed replacing the more serious conversation moments before.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:16 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai shook his head with a chuckle. "Your sister was right. After all, half the magic of a concert is in the surprise... Though now that I know that your sister is going to watch, then I simply must sweep her off her feet." And there appeared Kai's flirtatious tendencies. He half meant it in a dazzling performance sort of sense, but half meant it in a more "knight in shining armor" sort of sense—harmlessly, of course. Kai didn't even know Hiroki's sister, and therefore wasn't actually interested. Merely having fun.

"I heard that you signed a girl's cheek tonight. She probably won't wash her face for days!"

Kai's heart warmed a little at the chuckle, surprised that Asato Hiroki was actually so amicable. The news and Ohayou had made Asato out to be such a serious man full of a strong sense of duty and a desire to please, yet here Hiroki was, laughing with Kai over a fangirl. There was this whole other side of Asato that Nakai was just finding out about, and he definitely was liking what he was uncovering. It actually made the singer wish a little that he had held the ambition to meet Asato Hiroki long before this gala had brought them together. And all this time, Kai had been under the impression that Asato was an all business man. Even when they had passed in the halls of Ohayou, Hiroki always had an intent look in his eyes, as if he was on a mission, and failure was not an option. Always. This was the first time that Kai had ever actually seen the man smile and laugh in such a warm, and much more genuine matter than the usual polite twitches of the lip. And he was thoroughly enjoying getting to know this side of chairman Koyasu's secretary.

"Ah, but I do wish I could have one-upped Narcissus on signing memorabilia for my fans tonight. Narcissus had... some pretty interesting things thrown at him, the worst of which actually managed to snatch on Izzy's glasses," Kai recounted, laughing a little at the memory of Izzy's flustered face as he tried to figure out what to do with the piece of lace underwear. Nakai was never one to be so out there and uncouth as to bring up the underwear explicitly in words, but he figured that from his suggestive phrasing and careful choice of words, one so bright as Hiroki should easily be able to put the pieces together for himself.

"And of course, being Narcissus, he signed it with no hesitation." The singer chuckled, feeling a little odd that he was talking about Narcissus in such a friendly manner. After all, to Kai, there was still sort of a battle between them, or at least an endeavor on Kai's part to prove to Narcissus that Nakai really was an enemy. But perhaps their similarities at times also made Kai view Narcissus as sort of a good acquaintance of sorts. Perhaps not friends, but two men who share enough experiences and common habits and personality traits that they could become quite close without realizing it. Enough for one to speak of the other with slightly high or fond regard. Just slightly. As Kai did now.

N a k a i

User Image

J u n - N a g a s a k i

Hayato let out a soft, dangerous chuckle as he continued his nibbling on Naoko's ear with increased pressure. He enjoyed Naoko's small attempt to squirm away, but was determined to hold the keyboardist in place just like that. After all, this position denoted the power difference much better between the two, Jun felt. This was also the way in which Hayato enjoyed taking the blond the most... discounting those other times when he had put Naoko "on display" for his enjoyment. However, those occasions were special—and Hayato was craving such occasions again.

The singer slowly and discreetly moved his hand from Naoko's waist to where Naoko's n****e would be found, using sheer body weight now to assist him in pinning Naoko down like that against the railings. Ever so slowly, Hayato started pinching... pulling... twisting... flicking... all through the relatively thin fabric of the kimono.

"Stay quiet, okay?" Hayato murmured as he removed his hand from Naoko's mouth, freeing it to start toying with Naoko's other n****e, which, in Hayato's opinion, was surely feeling neglected and was wanting of attention. And who was Nagasaki Jun to ever disappoint?

"If you aren't, then the whole party might hear your moans... Then they'll realize just how slutty NAKO really is..."

Hayato started increasing the pressure with which he toyed with his former bandmate's nipples, his fingers becoming more and more eager to deal out the sweet pain that they could cause to Naoko, have caused to Naoko.

"Then again, you always got so hard whenever you had to 'perform' in front of an audience... Would you like them to find out after all?" the singer mused, a smirk evident in his tone. Hayato gave Naoko's ear a slow, sensuous lick as he suddenly clamped down hard on both of Naoko's nipples, hoping to elicit a satisfactory reaction from his plaything...

H a y a t o

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:21 pm
Chiyou

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

Chiyou was practically shaking with nerves. He felt like such an absolute twit right now.

"Yes sir! I mean, no! I mean...you've a lovely...um...oh my goodness....please don't be angry, Shou-san...it wasn't my intention to touch you...like that."

Get a freaking grip, Chi! he coached himself in his mind as he stood from his kneeling position.
Clearing his throat, he figured it wasn't too late to attempt a proper greeting.
"Um...konbanwa. Hajimemashite, Chiyou desu. Douzou youroshiku."
So it had been awkward. At least he had tried.
"The crowd had my head spinning a bit, it seems...I stumbled into you. I am rather embarrassed." the boy admitted.
Chiyou wondered to himself why exactly he seemed completely unable to be his usual, smooth self tonight.
"It was...the waltz. The dancing, over there...it got me so distracted. I've always loved dance, but such...refined dance...I've never had the chance..." he reflected as he tried to explain himself.

...............is my drug----------}

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This couldn't be happening...
Naoko closed his eyes, willing this vision to leave, to stop tormenting him... to just be a vision and nothing more.

"Onegai, Hayato-san... hanase yo..." the blond whispered, just before his stomach and abs were pressed hard against the railing. "I'm not..." Amber eyes opened and he tried to focus on the world beyond the balcony. "I'm not like that... you made me want it... you... did horrible things and..." biting his lip, it was taking everything he had not to scream and struggle and try to bolt.

"Just stop, Hayato-san... you've been gone for so long... I... I moved on. I had to. I thought you were dead..."
Okay, so even to Naoko it wasn't sounding like a, 'get the hell off me' sort of speech but more like, 'I'm so sorry for abandoning you' diatribe...

"Please just let me go..." the pianist begged softly, no longer struggling against Hayato, mainly because he knew what would happen if he pissed the man off in his current situation. "I... I'll come see you after the party, in a couple days or..." but then NAKO remembered that he was practically stuck at Ryu's.

Then again, a little lie never hurt anyone...
Right?

"Just don't do this right now. I worked so hard for this..." Naoko's voice broke slightly as he pleaded with the man pinning him. "If they see us... if Ryu sees us... then I..." but it was at this point that Hayato licked his ear and tweaked his nipples so hard, that a soft squeak escaped his painted lips.

But already, with the danger... with the knowledge that right now, Hayato was standing there behind him... Naoko was beginning to think his kimono was shrinking in certain spots...

Biting his lips once more, Naoko seriously wondered why Hayato didn't just drag him off to the bathroom or somewhere more secluded.

Who knew when the next person was going to come outside, after all.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:03 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The Pre-Event

"I'm sure she would be amazed to have such a dashing gentleman sweep her off her feet." he answered thoughtfully knowing that it probably would be difficult to do with her health issues but, he didn't mention that within the conversation.

Hiroki evaluated Nakai like he did most of the performers. Nakai was a bit of a player from all reports and upon closer inspection, Hiroki could see that youthful hunger in the man's eyes. Yes, he was a star with the potential to add to Ohayou's laurels. But there seemed to be a more charming demeanor about Nakai that Hiroki could grow to like. Unlike Narcissus who constantly treated everyone with a lack of respect or care, this man seemed to have a better balance of qualities beyond the handsome face.

He pulled off his glasses and removed a smudge as Kai recounted events outside. "I wondered about that as Izzy Lucky made his way to the doors. I'm not sure if the 'article' was actually for Narcissus or Ishi-san." he said lightly. "But then again, from what I've heard about your fan mail, are you sure they weren't for you?" Hiroki added with a small tease, "But doesn't Ishi-san looks quite good in his new suit and hair cut? Mmm...maybe we should put him on stage. I wonder if he can sing."

This lighthearted conversation was refreshing to Hiroki because goodness knew he needed just a few moments that weren't completely pressing work matters. Although speaking about Narcissus grated on his nerves just a bit but he didn't show this to Nakai. But then he drifted onto a more serious note as he discovered a new direction to take this conversation, "So, tell me Nakai, from your perspective as as star. How do you see Ohayou's future...it's leadership and such? Do you think things are moving in a positive direction? And what of Narcissus, what is your opinion of the man? I'm curious to hear your thoughts."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:25 am
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

The Pre-Event

Shou's eyes twinkled once more as he watched the young man stumble over and over again after such a faux pas. "I see. Well then, my days in the gym haven't been for naught." A roguish smile graced his lips as he surveyed the boy for a moment.

"You're one of Ohayou's younger stars aren't you?...Ah Koyasu-san, don't tell me that the boy doesn't get dance lessons." He had a feeling that the older man was probably a wee miffed by the intrusion but it gave Shou a chance to pull his guard up. Not that he didn't relish the conversation but Matsumoto's anger rising meant nothing good in Shou's eyes. He had seen the man's fury before and experienced it several times. When Koyasu-san had asked that question, he almost slipped but caught himself. It was a mistake he couldn't afford to make in an open venue.

"Maybe I should show you how to waltz, Chiyou-kun? Before you find your fingers on the a** of someone far less fascinating." Chiyou's face and blond hair were adorable and in a way reminded him of Naoko. Not so much the looks but the similar boyish awkwardness that Shou might have expected out of Naok o years ago. Although, how Shou might even fathom Naoko as a child was beyond him. But the playful idea of dressing up Chiyou in pink appealed to the star's creative vibe.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:51 am
Chiyou

User Image

"Hai...I'm 18 now, though!" he found himself saying before he could stop himself. It came out like a child telling an adult "I'm five whole years old now!", and had Chiyou been able to punch himself in the head, he would have.
It was then that Chiyou peeked around Shou's shoulder and realized that Koyasu Aki himself was standing right there, frowning.
A somewhat less developed part of the boy's psyche wanted to start crying and wet himself right then and there.
The logical, grown up aspect of the you star chose to man up and do his best to, if nothing more, keep Shou entertained.
It certainly didn't seem he was to make much headway with business connections and networking at this point.
Looking up at Shou again, he made the mistake of meeting the man's eyes directly with his own.
Immediately, he wished he had kept looking around and staring at the floor.
It was like being put under a spell, just looking at the vocalist's face. Those fine features, the intricate, exotic makeup, the powerful presence coming from the star that seemed as if it could take over and control anyone he wished.
"Shou...sama....you'd...teach me how to waltz? Such a thing...would...would honor me greatly." Chiyou felt like a young girl just saying that. the man had him completely taken in, and there was no way he was going to escape now. He didn't even want to try.
"Compared to you, though...I'd say nobody is very fascinating...not at all..."
great...he sounded like a bloody fanboy now.
Deep down, the boy was kind of miffed at himself. All his talk and posturing, being so "grown up" and "in charge" now. Even telling Naoko he was a seme when he was on the balcony with the pianist.
He didn't feel like a seme now. He didn't even feel like a seke.
Indeed, in the presence of Shou...the child star was 100% uke.
Such was the power of the great fantasy weaver. Chiyou imagined Narcissus himself would succumb to this man's influence, if ever put in the situation.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:57 am

"Chiyou-kun!" Koyasu Aki couldn't help but give the boy a very stern expression. "My apologies, Shou-san. Seems the young musician was a bit overwhelmed. I'm very sorry and I hope this didn't offend. Thankfully you apologized..." he spoke, looking back to the blond.

Actually, seeing how seriously Chiyou was apologizing, gave the chairman a bit of hope. Sure, the young man had interrupted what could have been a very very important conversation... but at least he was trying to set things right.

"Dancing? Well, unless our musicians express an interest in things beyond stage performances, they're not required to take lessons in dance." Aki smiled slightly. "I seem to remember Izzy Lucky trying to get you to broaden your horizons when it came to dance, Chiyou-kun. If waltz instructions is what you want, then I can easily have your manager set up some time for you in the dance studio."

But strangely, Shou's offer of teaching Chiyou to dance wasn't something that the elder Koyasu had expected.
He was tempted to tell the musician that such an offer wasn't needed, but... something about the way Shou had said it... gave Aki pause.

He would wait and see what Chiyou's answer would be.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:39 am
User Image

SHOU

The Pre-Event

All Shou could do was chuckle in such a situation. He really hadn't expected to be offering to teach a young star of another studio how to dance but then again sometimes his own spur of the moment decisions never cesisted to amaze him.

"Oh, I'm not offended, Koyasu-san. It was a mistake not a tragedy. And luckily for you, Chiyou-kun...that this..." he glanced at his own regalia. "...is just a dream. Or I'd have your lithe little fingers..." Of course, he meant that from the perspective of the man he portrayed tonight but even he had ventured outside the paradigm with his offer.

Shou thrived off of compliments but sometimes he wished for deeper conversation. The moments with Koyasu-san were rather satisfying and stimulated a more noble creature out of Shou, but this boy brought the wild and whimsical nature back to the surface. "Since I offered, wouldn't it stand to reason I'd follow through?" he answered the boy with a handsome flash of a smile then took his hand gently before looking back at Koyasu-san.

"It was a pleasure speaking with you, Koyasu-san. And maybe we should continue our conversations at a later date? It appears I've a dance lesson tonight. Someone has to teach the younger generation the finer points of high society. No rest for the Wicked..." With that he winked at the older man then guided Chiyou to the dance floor.

Placing Chiyou's hands in the woman's position upon his right shoulder, before putting his own hand just beneath Chiyou's left shoulder blade. While his own left hand took up Chiyou's right to eye level at the side. The form was perfect as if the man had studied this dance before. He then said with a softer voice, "The waltz is a a very simple dance because the basic pattern is a box. When I lean in towards you, you're feet will flow with mine as I am the lead. Usually, the male has this role. If I move my left forward, you move your right backwards. My right goes to the side, your left goes to the side...etc. Listen to the music, and find the beat. As a vocalist, I'm sure you'll catch the rhythm in no time."

With that Shou keyed into the current music from the sound system and said, "Let's begin." From there, he proceeded to lean in close, his foot moving forward guiding Chiyou-kun back.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:21 am
Chiyou

User Image

"Oh, but even if you were indeed the emperor that you are portraying, I do believe you would have mercy on me. One with such a face and such a talent couldn't possibly be cruel." he smiled, becoming a bit bolder in his conversation.
Of course, as soon as the words left his lips, he remembered just how wrong he was there. Don't judge a book by its cover. There was that monster called by the name Narcissus, after all.
"Indeed, sir...it would stand to reason. I believe you to be as honest as an angel..."
Shou took him by the hand and the boy glanced over his shoulder, being as polite as he could be to the chairman of his company.
"Gomen nasai, Koyasu-sama. And thank you for allowing me to come to this wonderful event!" he gave the chairman a bright, enthusiastic smile and the other vocalist lead him onto the dance floor.
The boy listened closely to Shou, nodding and taking in everything the man said, eager to learn this dance that was being taught to him by someone of such high standing.
Shou began the dance, and Chiyou did his best to follow, though it started off rather jilted and rough.
One, two, scuff. One, two, stumble. One, two, trip.
But the blond listened to the music as Shou had instructed. Closing his eyes, he took in a breath to calm himself...and he just let his body move with Shou's.
Before he knew it, he was dancing along, ever so gracefully, being lead in the waltz by an emperor from a fairy tale.
The crowd began to part, then in an instant the entire dance floor had cleared for them.

"Oh my! Look! It's Shou! How very...impressive!" one partygoer could be heard commenting.
"That would be Chiyou that he is dancing with, yes? Why would he be leading that boy in a dance? It does look splendid though..." another said.
"Oh, but he's just being kind to Chiyou-chan. The boy never could dance. It looks like he's teaching him...but they certainly do make a good couple on the floor..." a woman's voice chimed in, giggling in obvious enjoyment of the show.

Chiyou didn't hear anything but the music, though. The dance went on and he was in his own world, smiling up at the taller man, a whimsical look on his face.

"You are a wonderful teacher, Shou-sama..." he began to make small talk with the man.
"You know...I've never been lucky enough to be dressed in such fantastical costumes as yours. I'll let you in on a little secret...I've always wanted to be dressed in such finery. What I would give to have a stylist such as yours..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:33 am
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai laughed lightly at Asato's comments on Kai's fanmail and Izzy's new look. This usually serious secretary in front of him was turning out to be more and more amicable by the minute. Kai really did wish that he had endeavored to hold a conversation with Asato Hiroki before the present occasion. He could really have gained a new friend, even if the two weren't at that stage of a relationship at the moment. However, Kai could very well see it happening, if they conversed more, and if Kai got Hiroki to relax more and just let the strict facade melt away. Perhaps there was a fun loving carefree man deep down there somewhere. The singer decided to make it a side mission of his to finally uncover that side of Hiroki, if given the time and opportunity to do so.

"So, tell me Nakai, from your perspective as as star. How do you see Ohayou's future...it's leadership and such? Do you think things are moving in a positive direction? And what of Narcissus, what is your opinion of the man? I'm curious to hear your thoughts."

Ah... back to business. Kai should have expected that Asato Hiroki would have wanted to discuss something about Ohayou's future, or other things business related. Perhaps the man really was a work-loving secretary who was driven to excel and never let the boss down. Perhaps. But Kai could tell that there was another side to Hiroki—a side that Kai really did want to uncover completely. But perhaps now was not the time.

The question, on the other hand, did strike Kai as a bit odd. Of course, it made sense for Hiroki to be asking about Narcissus, considering the bitter relationship and history that was currently between the two. And it would make sense for Hiroki to ask Kai, who was under the same manager as Narcissus was at the current moment. However, it had struck Kai as odd due to the phrasing of the question. Hiroki was specifically calling out Ohayou's leadership as a subject, therefore bringing the light directly to the present issue that had been driving Narcissus to do great in the world once again. The singer felt that perhaps it was a bit too personal of a question in some aspects, though not so much in others.

"Well," Kai began, trying to figure out where he wanted to take this question. Finally, he decided that the simple opinion of his own would be best. "Ohayou's future, to me, is a bright one. There are many talents within Ohayou, on the technical side, the performer side, and the managerial side. And that's not a direct comment about myself, I can assure you," Kai added with a slight chuckle and a twinkle in his eyes. "As I see it, though Ohayou may not hold the top performer at the moment in the industry"—Kai was referring to Shou, of whom he had heard plenty about, but never had actualy formally met—"Ohayou has the long term potential to be great."

The singer's eyebrows furrowed for a moment, as if trying to figure something out. "Well, what I mean to say is that we—Ohayou, I mean—have the... capital, I guess—sorry, I don't know the business terms that people use for these things"—Kai smiled sheepishly—"to exceed the other studios, if put to use well. You've got many performers with great potential within Ohayou that just need the time to flourish." And here was indeed a comment about Kai's own career. He knew that he wasn't a full blown famous artist yet like Narcissus or Shou, but given the time and the correct assistance from both Izzy and Ohayou, Kai could make it somewhere wonderful, he believed.

"But I digress. Gomenasai. If you're specifically asking about Ohayou's leadership, then could you please rephrase your question to be more... specific?" It was a touchy subject after all, and Kai didn't want to say something unnecessary on it unless it was something that he knew Hiroki was asking for specifically.

"And as for Narcissus... I feel that he... brings out the best in others, though perhaps not himself. There really isn't anything else I have to say about him. He's... interesting. As I said, he really does make others strive to be great, but oftentimes, I feel that he doesn't take matters seriously enough to bring himself and anything he does to the level that it could be." Realizing that he was probably becoming a bit too opinionated for such an event, and especially to such a person as Hiroki, Kai quickly tacked on, "Ah! Sorry. I tend to speak too much. You must stop me if you find that I wind in circles with my words."

N a k a i

User Image

J u n - N a g a s a k i

It was so utterly adorable to watch Naoko struggle against Hayato's grip, and possibly struggling against his body's wants. Nagasaki wasn't quite bugged by Naoko's words, since Naoko tended to struggle like this often. However, if things were still relatively the same as they had been three years ago, it would only be a matter of time before Naoko succumbed.

"I... I moved on. I had to. I thought you were dead..."

Hayato wasn't sure whether or not he was inflamed at these words, or pleased by them. It seemed that Naoko still had had at least some strong attachment in a sick twisted form of love for Hayato, and that he actually had needed to 'move on' from Hayato. That fact pleased Nagasaki greatly. However, the fact that Naoko seemed to have had moved on—or believe that he had done so—stoked some flames deep within Hayato. He knew that he had to bring Naoko back. It would only be a matter of time before Naoko was his again. It had to be.

"If they see us... if Ryu sees us... then I..."

Nagasaki chuckled softly when Naoko squeaked. It was a sound that had been missing from his life for three years—though unbeknownst to him at the time, and Hayato welcomed it back with open arms... and a sensual rub of Naoko's nipples, to compensate a little for the abuse that Hayato had planned for them and Naoko's body later on. When, he didn't know, but sometime. It was sure to happen. All Jun needed to do was be patient, and he could be quite good at that when he needed to be... as long as there was a sweet reward by the end of things.

"If Ryu sees you...?" Suddenly, there was a soft shade of anger in Jun's voice. "What singles him out from everyone else, hmm?"

Hayato's jealousy was stoked once again. He knew full well who Ryuukaze was as an artist, since he had done his research before coming to this event. However, Hayato also had the distinct memory of seeing Naoko and Ryu together... in the hospital... in Hayato's hospital room... looking quite the couple.
Jun toyed gently with Naoko's teats, making sure that Naoko knew full well the amount of attention that was being given to him at the moment—and the pain that could be brought to him with one wrong move. Though sometimes Hayato's gentle side was his most dangerous...

H a y a t o

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:48 am

"He's singled out, because I love him."

There, Naoko said it. Plain as day. He didn't want to give Hayato the wrong impression.
"I'm not yours anymore." the blond spoke, his voice suddenly very cold.
It was taking every ounce of willpower in him to defy the man... and Naoko wasn't so sure he could actually get out of this.
But he was going to try.

"He loves me." the pianist said, struggling even more now as he twisted his body around between Hayato and the railing. "He actually loves me. He's gentle and he ******** cares about me."
Cursing... it would make Naoko angry... it would help give him the courage he needed.
He hoped.

"He wouldn't hurt me... doesn't want to see me hurt. Unlike you. You... you just got off on watching me cry and beg."

Hands up, Naoko grabbed Hayato's wrists and forced his hands back. He couldn't move the other man, but he could stop the teasing.

"I've moved on." NAKO stated again, his amber gaze focused in on Hayato's own eyes. "I'll never be yours again. Got it? Now, if you'll excuse me, this is an event that I was invited to. It would be rude to keep Shou-san and Ryu waiting."

Hell yes he was going to find Shou or Ryu... one of them, find someone... anyone... to keep himself from getting cornered again.

However, there was still the small problem that his waist was pinned between Hayato's hips... and a metal railing. Try as he might, he couldn't get past the man without drawing attention to them both... attention that he definitely didn't want.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:34 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The Pre-Event

Hiroki listened intently as the man spoke taking in every word. He noticed that Nakai attempted to down play his own self. Something that was good in most cases but too often done tended to depreciate the man a little more than needed. Since he had already done this moments before. "Sometimes you should give yourself a little credit, Nakai-kun. So you don't feel we hold a top performer in the industry? I do agree that it has been awhile since we've had a new top performer pull away from the rest. Maybe you'll change that?" Nakai's perspective was an interesting one considering Narcissus was still a top ranking star that probably equaled in rank to Shou but at the moment, it was hard to say how Narcissus fit in with Ohayou even while the contracts still kept him to the fold.

"It's alright. You're not suppose to worry about the capital, that's our job." he answered with a smile. "But I agree, time is important because it takes work to bring a small seed to blossom." He knew exactly what Nakai was hinting at and that part pleased Hiroki because he did wish for one of the artists to start filling the perceived gap that Narcissus seemed to have created with the fall out. Although, the gap itself appeared real enough...certain aspects were illusionary. However, Hiroki could never describe that because he was bound by the role he had willingly accepted.

"Mm...my general question was meant to give you an opportunity to show me what you perceived about the leadership. Not to direct you to a specific line of thinking. Some people perceive leadership from the top down but others find individuals more fitting that role." he smiled and leaned against a chair for a moment just curiously watching Nakai because the man was being so careful with what he said.

Maybe that was the smartest thing indeed. One never knew where conversations such as these could lead. However, Hiroki was more or less wanting a fresh perspective from a source that was still learning the ropes. He had no intention of harming Nakai-kun's place in the grand scheme of Ohayou. In fact, Asato found the man refreshing and rather attractive, which made the moments spent here a bit more enjoyable.

"The best in others?" Now THAT was a surprising...and UNUSUAL comment to say the least. If Koyasu-kun could have brought out the best in others, neither he nor Koyasu-kun would be in the situations they were in now. "Oh no...that is fine." he answered quickly noting the man's courage to answer a question that few might of the Chairman's grandson. "Although I do wonder about your statements. How does he bring out the best in others but not himself? I'm curious as to what you've seen to make you think this way."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:49 pm
User Image

SHOU

The Pre-Event

"Mercy? So you believe I'm a merciful emperor? Beauty and talent never make the man. Remember that Chiyou-kun." he said bluntly as if experience had proven that many times before. Although, maybe that was from knowing his own self and the monster he could be at times.

"An angel..." he laughed and would have tousled the boys hair had he not already had his hand.

Shou never seemed to be hindered by the slow movements of his partner while he took each step at a slow pace while the young man found his feet. He doubted it would take long once the boy focused on something he understood well...music. Eventually, the waltz became more fluid and even though he paid attention to his young dance partner, his mind pondered Koyasu-san's last question. A very dangerous question. Maybe it was a good thing that Chiyou had misstepped when he did.

Even as they continued to dance, Shou disregarded most of the comments that floated in from the crowds. It was the mindless chatter of people who had little to do but fawn over that which they didn't have. But then his dance partner spoke and his eye drifted down to look at the blond, "Why thank you. You're learning quite quickly. Are you sure you've never waltzed before? " he teased lightly then continued with a knowing smirk, "Your secret is shared by about a million fans." Again he wouldn't reveal anything about the mysterious designer that graced his body with his magical wardrobe. "Maybe you should take up sewing? That would keep your fingers from grabbing the wrong butts." And so he teased one more time but the boy deserved it.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games