Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Camp Neko Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, but it will need some work
  We will just have to see how it goes...
View Results

kaeden423

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:57 pm
"This storm isn't natures doing Emi....its something else", he says as he tries to pull her closer to him.
One of kaeden's clones walks about the camp calling out. "Hello! Is anyone here?" He knocks on the doors to the cabins.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:01 pm
kaeden423
"This storm isn't natures doing Emi....its something else", he says as he tries to pull her closer to him.
One of kaeden's clones walks about the camp calling out. "Hello! Is anyone here?" He knocks on the doors to the cabins.

"i really hope i didnt cause it... so much emotion in the air confusing and this unknown emotion i still cant figure out... it peaceful" Seh sighed covering her face in her hands  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:01 pm
*Tears jumps down from one of the roofs and walks around*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:06 pm
oliveira, the local good for nothing ivaderr opens the door once the clone knocks on a cabin "before you ask... no, i'm not suposed to be here, but i'm not doing anything..."  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

kaeden423

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:07 pm
"this isn't your doing Emi.....its mine. The Demon that killed my friends and family...he found me... or is at least trying to" he ran his fingers through Emi's hair.

The clone wondered about. "Hello? Anyone? I know there are people here somewhere! You are not safe here!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:10 pm
kaeden423
"this isn't your doing Emi.....its mine. The Demon that killed my friends and family...he found me... or is at least trying to" he ran his fingers through Emi's hair.

The clone wondered about. "Hello? Anyone? I know there are people here somewhere! You are not safe here!"

"oh thank goodness about it not being my fault not good that someone is trying to kill you... this is not the worst birthday ive had at least one year they threw corn at me  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:11 pm
*Tears hears him then she hides in a tree*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:22 pm
The clone splits in two and they both head off.

One heads back to the cabin with the open door. "What do you mean, Not supposed to be here?"

The other scans the roof tops, and sees movement in the trees. "Hello? is someone there? Please you are not safe here!"

Keaden looked at Emi confused. "Its your birthday today?!"  

kaeden423

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:24 pm
Tears:leave me alone  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:25 pm
kaeden423
The clone splits in two and they both head off.

One heads back to the cabin with the open door. "What do you mean, Not supposed to be here?"

The other scans the roof tops, and sees movement in the trees. "Hello? is someone there? Please you are not safe here!"

Keaden looked at Emi confused. "Its your birthday today?!"

"yes yes it is" Seh looked down  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:25 pm
"oh... nothing" i look younger that i togth! "whats with all this commotion?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:31 pm
Clone 1 looks at him. "This storm is unnatural, it is being cause by something trying to force its way into this world. My creator is trying to gather as many people from the camp as possible and bring them together."

Clone 2 looks into the trees. "If i leave you alone, you could die. And im not about to let that happen. Plus, you should not be climbing trees in a storm!"

Keaden looks and emi and gives her a big hug. " OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMI!...im sorry i don't have a gift for you...well i guess you could count the kiss as a gift..." His face turned red again  

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:32 pm
kaeden423
Clone 1 looks at him. "This storm is unnatural, it is being cause by something trying to force its way into this world. My creator is trying to gather as many people from the camp as possible and bring them together."

Clone 2 looks into the trees. "If i leave you alone, you could die. And im not about to let that happen. Plus, you should not be climbing trees in a storm!"

Keaden looks and emi and gives her a big hug. " OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMI!...im sorry i don't have a gift for you...well i guess you could count the kiss as a gift..." His face turned red again

"thatnk you.... blast of emotion it was that is why i ran not because of you  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:34 pm
"well, i got nothing better to do, the old mall is locked again for some reason and i dont have anything to unlock it right now" he steps out of the cabin "were is he?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games