Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:33 am
ThisEmptySoul
icywind1980
I go by icy. I don't answer to anything else. There :3 problem solved.
... except that the other Icy goes by Icy and doesn't answer to anything else....

bandaidd
Perfect solution! Icy Reign can be capitalized: Icy.

icywind is lowercase: icy.

We need the cops to enforce this and hand out citations to anyone who messes up!
4laugh

*Pulls up on his Segway and heads on into the Grill. Goes to the counter and orders a fresh cup of coffee and an apple fritter to go. As the waiter fills his order, he sits down on the end bar stool.*

confused Wait a minute! What's going on here! ... There's TWO Icy's?! gonk Oh man, this is going to be problem in the making, I can just see it now! neutral ... And by the way, I'm NOT going to issue citations to people for having the same name! rolleyes Besides, this thread is "Neutral Grounds".
*shakes his head. The waiter brings his coffee and fritter, then he exits the thread and hops onto his Segway to continue with his rounds.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:49 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
ThisEmptySoul
icywind1980
I go by icy. I don't answer to anything else. There :3 problem solved.
... except that the other Icy goes by Icy and doesn't answer to anything else....

bandaidd
Perfect solution! Icy Reign can be capitalized: Icy.

icywind is lowercase: icy.

We need the cops to enforce this and hand out citations to anyone who messes up!
4laugh

*Pulls up on his Segway and heads on into the Grill. Goes to the counter and orders a fresh cup of coffee and an apple fritter to go. As the waiter fills his order, he sits down on the end bar stool.*

confused Wait a minute! What's going on here! ... There's TWO Icy's?! gonk Oh man, this is going to be problem in the making, I can just see it now! neutral ... And by the way, I'm NOT going to issue citations to people for having the same name! rolleyes Besides, this thread is "Neutral Grounds".
*shakes his head. The waiter brings his coffee and fritter, then he exits the thread and hops onto his Segway to continue with his rounds.*

I do generally use lowercase letters for my name, but again I don't care if there is another "icy" or "Icy" or whatever. It's my name and I won't change it to please anyone. You all can drop it now.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:03 pm
Well, I don't think anyone was really asking you change your name... just trying to figure out how to avoid getting the two of you confused. Obviously the two of you have different appearances, but when speaking about each of you, things could get mixed up. Don't be surprised if people call you by something other than Icy since the other Icy has been here for quite some time.

So... picking up where I left off: factions. The game room has two main factions: the "goodies" and the "hooligans". The "Hooligans" hang out mostly in GGG's Most Wanted and the staple members include the other Icy {Icy Reign}, Katana, Lady Leko/Lady Ayami, and of course their leader Psyzapp. The "Goodies" base of operations is "Lily's Pad"... it's hard to say who the staple members are since there has not been much activity from them as of late, but bandaidd is certainly among them and they're headed up by Stargazer Lily. You do not have to choose a faction or anything, I am just making you aware of them in case you wonder why people are going around pranking each other.

This thread is neutral ground where both factions can hang out without worry of public humiliation and bodily harm.... or at least that's sort of the point {not that there hasn't been some of that here anyway... and it's usually directed at me stare }

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:08 pm
Factions sound interesting. I'm not a nice person so I guess I'd fit in pretty well with the hooligans.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:11 pm
The hooligans are certainly the most popular at the moment it seems. I consider myself somewhat neutral... Lily's has the best pastries and MW has the best steamers so I like to go to both places. I've been trying to avoid MW since they put up a new game, though stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:24 pm
ThisEmptySoul
The hooligans are certainly the most popular at the moment it seems. I consider myself somewhat neutral... Lily's has the best pastries and MW has the best steamers so I like to go to both places. I've been trying to avoid MW since they put up a new game, though stare

I used to try to be neutral but not anymore. It's 100% twisted  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:29 pm
:;Maune walks in slowly and glaces around and waves to TES and the new person::  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:31 pm
Maune
:;Maune walks in slowly and glaces around and waves to TES and the new person::

*waves back* 'ello there.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:36 pm
::Maune comes over to the new person and kisses her hand before giving a bow:; My name is Maune nice to meet you miss.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:42 pm
Maune
::Maune comes over to the new person and kisses her hand before giving a bow:; My name is Maune nice to meet you miss.

*blinks and watches him closely* My you're.. old fashioned. But it's nice to meet you all the same, Maune. I'm icy.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:47 pm
Nice to meet you icy. Sometimes old fashioned lol. ::Maune gives a a laugh with a smile and sits down::  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:48 pm
*heading towards the MW bar with the last of her things, relieved that the movers will be after her in an hour, she glances in Chattys while walking past and sees her favorite little dark elf. Wondering where he's been hiding at, she makes a u-turn and goes inside, seeing Maune and another person inside. Heading to where he is, she drops her things on the floor by the empty chair and sits down, smiling at him while waving a waiter over*

Well....well........well...........Why TES, It's been so long since I've seen you last? What have you been up to?

*as the waiter makes his way over, she orders a quad shot of Hennessey and a Corona. When the waiter leaves to fill her order, she turns back to the dark elf, waiting for his answer*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:48 pm
I would consider Maune a lot of things, but "old fashioned" isn't one of them.

*eye twitches as Icy sits next to him*
er.... just.. hanging around I guess?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:50 pm
::Maune glaces over at TES:: Now now TES, You do not know me that well to make such judgement.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:50 pm
Maune
Nice to meet you icy. Sometimes old fashioned lol. ::Maune gives a a laugh with a smile and sits down::

*watches him sit down* Oh, why don't you have a seat then?

*nods a hello to the others*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games