Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:46 pm
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko

*notices a bench and decides to take a break, pulls out a book and a ciggarette and lights it and begins to read*

Kiki smells the cigarette and looks up. She sees him and tilts her head then smiled and waved.

oh hello im sorry does the smoke bother you? i can put it out if youd like.* sets book in lap and takes one more drag*

"If you don't mind. That would be nice thank you." Kiki said as she put the headband in her lap and faced him. "Hi. I'm Kiki." She said happily as she stretched out her hand to shake his.

*puts ciggarette out and shakes kikis hand * im luneth nice to meet you kiki what are you doing in the park all alone?

"I'm making a flower headband for my mommy." Kiki said as she showed Luneth the headband and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:57 pm
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko

*notices a bench and decides to take a break, pulls out a book and a ciggarette and lights it and begins to read*

Kiki smells the cigarette and looks up. She sees him and tilts her head then smiled and waved.

oh hello im sorry does the smoke bother you? i can put it out if youd like.* sets book in lap and takes one more drag*

"If you don't mind. That would be nice thank you." Kiki said as she put the headband in her lap and faced him. "Hi. I'm Kiki." She said happily as she stretched out her hand to shake his.

*puts ciggarette out and shakes kikis hand * im luneth nice to meet you kiki what are you doing in the park all alone?

"I'm making a flower headband for my mommy." Kiki said as she showed Luneth the headband and smiled.

oh its very pretty. say kiki what to maybe go grab lunch with me im new to this town and ive been looking for some one to show me around * fidgets nervously waiting for kiki to answer*  

purest poison

Wheezing Lunatic

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:59 pm
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko

oh its very pretty. say kiki what to maybe go grab lunch with me im new to this town and ive been looking for some one to show me around * fidgets nervously waiting for kiki to answer*

"Okay!" Kiki said as she got up and put the headband in her bag. She looked back at Luneth and smiled cutely. "Lets go."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:09 pm
* luneth picks up the small book he was reading and tucks it in his back pocket* ok well are there any good places to eat in this town my house is just on the other side of this park so i havent really been anywhere yet.  

purest poison

Wheezing Lunatic

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:13 pm
Luneth the neko
* luneth picks up the small book he was reading and tucks it in his back pocket* ok well are there any good places to eat in this town my house is just on the other side of this park so i havent really been anywhere yet.

"Yeah!" Kiki said as she took his hand in hers and started to walk. "Me and Shun go to it all the time. Its called Beta Sen." Kiki said as she continued to walk.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:18 pm
blessedheart
Luneth the neko

"Yeah!" Kiki said as she took his hand in hers and started to walk. "Me and Shun go to it all the time. Its called Beta Sen." Kiki said as she continued to walk.

*surprised kiki grabbed my hand* oh really what kind of food is it ? *starts to notice how soft and warm kiki's hand is*
(brb i have to go do some chores ill be back in 20 min)  

purest poison

Wheezing Lunatic

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:28 pm
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko

*surprised kiki grabbed my hand* oh really what kind of food is it ? *starts to notice how soft and warm kiki's hand is*

(KK)
"Sushi." Kiki said the looked at him. "Is that okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko

(KK)

yea thats fine *smiles because im holding kiki's hand*  

purest poison

Wheezing Lunatic

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:26 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: oh...i think we should see if Sakura's alright...she might be really hurt...

"Lets use my car it is faster than your bike."

Torio: thats true xD

(I gtg... nite.)
She kisses him then leads him to his car
User Image

Torio: w-woah...cool car *stares*

"Just get in." She gets in then turns the key and the engine roars with power.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:28 pm
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko

(KK)

yea thats fine *smiles because im holding kiki's hand*

"Here we are." Kiki said happily as she entered Beta Sen and got them a table. The waiter led them to it and Kiki sat down in her booth. "come on, sit." she said, motioning to the opposite booth at was in front of her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

purest poison

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:33 pm
ok *sits at other end of booth and blows a bubble with the gum i was chewing* so what do you recomend ordering i like salmon alot so have you tried their spicy salmon rolls?
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:36 pm
Ren walks in chewing gum. "Ugh." This is so painful.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:38 pm
Luneth the neko
ok *sits at other end of booth and blows a bubble with the gum i was chewing* so what do you recomend ordering i like salmon alot so have you tried their spicy salmon rolls?
User Image

Kiki nodded as she smiled. "Yes and their eel roll and tuna roll is good too." Kiki said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:42 pm
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
User Image

Kiki nodded as she smiled. "Yes and their eel roll and tuna roll is good too." Kiki said.

Hmm i guess i know what im getting then what do you want kiki?  

purest poison

Wheezing Lunatic

purest poison

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:42 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Ren walks in chewing gum. "Ugh." This is so painful.

(do you want a rufus cosplay?)  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games