Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:52 pm

"I'm not leaving you again!"Wrath yelled and put his hands together then put them on the tree.Then there was a wooden sheild all around Wrath.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:57 pm

"Wrath! Just listen to me and do it!" Amber yelled. "Leaf needle!" She shot the needles at Raven, making her drop her. Amber landed on her feet, then faced the tornado. "Flower Blossom!" The flower protected Amber as she walked through the tornado, then climbed up the tree to Wrath's wooden shield, then faced Raven. "I promise i'll be fine... just go get Chris and Ashi. They know what they are doing... trust me... I love you, little brother..." Amber said, tears starting to form. Then she faced Raven. "Ok Raven! You win! Let Wrath go and i'll go with you willingly!" Amber yelled. "hm... interesting offer.... If he does go, then he'll probably bring Chris and Ashi..." Raven mumbled. Then she nodded. "Alright kitty. You have yourself a deal."

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:01 pm

(thats it, new rule! you can only get captured one time every 5 pages.)

"at least, just care about it! care for about 10 minutes!" Emili shouted "just think"
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Wrath let his sheild fall "No sister no please don't we can take her,"Wrath said then looked at Raven "What do you want from us!!!"Wrath yelled.

((I thought Raven heard))

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:02 pm

((*counts* i think i'm good....))
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:05 pm

((That's a weird rule.....))

"I don't see why I should care about my parents,that's all,"Ashi said quietly.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:07 pm

"Alright then... lets go kitty..." Raven said, making the tornado disappear, then flying down to Amber. "Just do as i say Wrath... find Chris and Ashi..." Amber said. Then Amber walked up closer to Raven, then Raven grabbed Amber and flew off into the castle.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Wrath dropped to his knees "Sister,"he whispered then got up and ran to where Chris,Ashi,and Emili were.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Raven carried Amber up to a tower, then went inside. She put Amber in the room at the top, then left and made sure all the locks were in place, then flew around the castle looking for the Dark Night (yet again). Amber sighed and looked out the window. "There's no way i can jump... the ground i wa to far down and there is nothing to grab onto..." she mumbled.

((I LIKE CLASICAL STUFFS!!! see?))
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:18 pm

Wrath ran up to Ashi,Chris,and Emili "You need to help Raven captured Amber!"Wrath said and quickly bothe Ashi and Chris were on thier feet.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:20 pm

Amber looked out the window still, looking down into the forest.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:21 pm

(nother Rule, you HAVE to wait until somebody else gets captured before you can, its because Amber keeps getting captured and its not fair for us...)

"just try caring."

(comon crack already, and ill be a while, My Friend Lacey Called and i have NOT talked to her in about a year since she moved.)

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 pm

((YAY! FRIENDSHIP REUION!!!! and just for the record, i only make Amber get captured CUZ EMILI IS 'EBIL' AND NO ONE ELSE ASKS TO BE CAPTURED!!! and we needs action.... jeez, just ask and i would have said yes.....))
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 pm

((ummm.........Amber is in troble))

"Pantherclaw form,"Chris said changing forms.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games