Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:31 pm
Aww~ ... Do the coconuts also sound like kazoos? <.< >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:34 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
No but I was going to ask about that calculater. :/
To do list far back not elephants grave far back.
I drew my perfume bottle XD ish funny.
How does a calculator help me read a post it on my forehead? ;P
>D Pushed aside on a to do list? Sounds good to me.
XD I'd love to see it when you scan it in. ^___^

How does it not? If it can help me tie my shoe it can atleast do that. Or was it my cell phone....
New fancy shinny list! So new it's spot #2 >< It better.
Some day..... *adds to list* I think I just gain enjoyment form adding things.
Does your cell phone have a calculator? o:
N-new list? I hadn't planned on that. ^^;
XD <3 So how many lists do you have running right now? <.< >.> ...This sounds like a good time to make that thread and get that started. :3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:52 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
No but I was going to ask about that calculater. :/
To do list far back not elephants grave far back.
I drew my perfume bottle XD ish funny.
How does a calculator help me read a post it on my forehead? ;P
>D Pushed aside on a to do list? Sounds good to me.
XD I'd love to see it when you scan it in. ^___^

How does it not? If it can help me tie my shoe it can atleast do that. Or was it my cell phone....
XD <3 So how many lists do you have running right now? <.< >.> ...This sounds like a good time to make that thread and get that started. :3
It's a chocolate, it can do anything.
It's pretty, with proper english and everything!
Um, most of them were lost in the circular file. I have lists for projects like the lirary or the PG but that's for when I'm on the project. Sub-Lists coin the phrase. So XD it's like "work on PG: Section C; sub section alpha"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:14 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Um, most of them were lost in the circular file. I have lists for projects like the lirary or the PG but that's for when I'm on the project. Sub-Lists coin the phrase. So XD it's like "work on PG: Section C; sub section alpha"
Okay then... I still think my calculator won't help me read a post-it that's on my forhead.
How long is it? @.@
Heheh, sounds pretty. <3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:01 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Okay then... I still think my calculator won't help me read a post-it that's on my forhead.
How long is it? @.@
Heheh, sounds pretty. <3
I only say that becase the cell phone has a mirror. You should of seen me when I was at the store getting it and the look I gave the guy when he told me it was a mirror.
I'm on the third check square...It's the VIP list.
u.u onlu you raw....Only you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:12 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
How long is it? @.@
Heheh, sounds pretty. <3
I only say that becase the cell phone has a mirror. You should of seen me when I was at the store getting it and the look I gave the guy when he told me it was a mirror.
*laughs* They think of everything...
Very Important Projects list? Third check square? O: Nice. Heeeeyy, wait... so you got the second one done? <.<
^__^ You know you love me. :B XD; Couldn't resist saying that~ anyway... Apparently it's not only me if this is your list...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:29 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
How long is it? @.@
Heheh, sounds pretty. <3
Very Important Projects list? Third check square? O: Nice. Heeeeyy, wait... so you got the second one done? <.<
^__^ You know you love me. :B XD; Couldn't resist saying that~ anyway... Apparently it's not only me if this is your list...
Except a flashlight...
Not third square as in thrid thing on the list. I havn't plan the secound yet...the polar bears are hard getting to come but I might be able to book them after all. I have to make invites and and and ><
*opens mouth to talk but closes it* I use the sytem to keep up on what I"m doing it, that's all.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:45 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Except a flashlight...
Not third square as in thrid thing on the list. I havn't plan the secound yet...the polar bears are hard getting to come but I might be able to book them after all. I have to make invites and and and ><
*opens mouth to talk but closes it* I use the sytem to keep up on what I"m doing it, that's all.
Some people already use them as make shift flashlights. XD;
Ah~ o -o Sounds big. I will definitely need to start doing something next week then. PX
^___^ But you like adding to it. x3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:03 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Except a flashlight...
Ah~ o -o Sounds big. I will definitely need to start doing something next week then. PX

Oh I know. I've herd stories! Involving driving.... and *edited for content*
Yes you should! I can't be the only one working on this stuff.
Sooooo, not like a stair at it and sigh in content >.>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:53 pm
hi..
im new hir..
tnx for adding me..
heheh...
wassup??  

zcik

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:34 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Except a flashlight...

Something tells me we should switch topics here. PX
XD; Well, I'm not saying that I was going to do nothing... but~ I'll have to start doing stuff earlier if it means I might miss out on booking things like the polar bears.
Only when it's halfway checked off. >3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:36 pm
zcik
hi..
im new hir..
tnx for adding me..
heheh...
wassup??
Well well~ welcome to PWU. ^___^
Be sure to check out the subforums. :]
Hmm~ not much is going on at the moment, but I hope you enjoy your stay.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:49 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Except a flashlight...

XD; Well, I'm not saying that I was going to do nothing... but~ I'll have to start doing stuff earlier if it means I might miss out on booking things like the polar bears.
There isn't much more to it anyways ^^;
Oh but if I do it by myself you can't say no to anthing >.> <.< *cough* not that I have anything in mind that you wouldn't agree to.
Oh yes >.> because I'm totally about getting things half ways done and then moving on.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:48 pm
* stuffs a cookie in everyones mouth so they will be quiet with the quoting and such*  

Dwhite_McCloud

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:48 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
There isn't much more to it anyways ^^;
Oh but if I do it by myself you can't say no to anthing >.> <.< *cough* not that I have anything in mind that you wouldn't agree to.
Oh yes >.> because I'm totally about getting things half ways done and then moving on.
^^ Not really.
I barely agreed to the party. :B
O: You're starting to get it... Next step: finishing the things.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games