Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:25 pm
"Of course." Dessenger said as he unstrapped his sword from his back. It was going to be unusual for him not to have but he knew that he could get along withoutit. "Than can you maybe have one of the limo drivers bring it back to the mansion I could pay for there time?" he asked. "Or if thats to much give it to security so they could keep tabs on it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:48 pm
The captain took the sword.
"I will keep it in a safe place for you," he said and took it to a safe place.
He seemed friendly and promised to take care of it.  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:53 pm
After Kayonis had awakened he was awestricken at the luxury liner. "Whoa! This is huge! How can this metal crate float?!" Manic asked. Kayonis looked around. "It really is big." He spoke. "Kayonis, what if we got lost on this thing?" Sonia asked. "I don't think we'd get lost, but it sure would be easy to lose someone." He spoke. The man took their bags, but Kayonis refused to give one of them up. "This stays with me." He spoke.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:54 am
"Anyway, I am going to look around," said Seriku and Syalong decided to go with him. He walked off in a random direction and quickly found the pool, a place for games that even included a tennis court. It was not long before he went below deck and found where name plates had been placed on the doors.
"Guess this is my room," said Seriku reading his name on a door, it was the nearest to the stairs to the deck but also nearest to the dinning area and other places of interest. He opened the room and was surprised at how nice it was, he then checked on Syalong who was next door but his room was connected to it by a door that went directly there. They were both the same almost. They had large beds, a deck and small dining table with 4 chairs, a phone with a small list of numbers of sections on the ship, a wide screen TV with a sofa and reclining chair, it was very comfortable and homely, it was no wonder this was the most expensive cruise ship on the ocean.
Seriku and Syalong found that there stuff had been placed in an area of the room for suitcases.
The ship shook very slightly as the engines started up.
"We will be leaving the docks in a few moments, do not be alarmed at the small amount of shaking as it is just the engines starting up, it is recommend you go to the deck and watch the fireworks that are going to start in a few minutes to celebrate this ship's first launch and Seriku winning the hostess's contest," an announcement sounded on speakers around the ship, it was clearly the captain speaking.
Seriku and Syalong made there way to the deck.  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:56 am
"Daaaamn." Rasu said with a whistle. "This is one big cruise ship, and it's just for us?" He asked. "Yes, from what I heard, since it was a contest prize." Elie responded. They waited with everyone else, since they did not know where their rooms were and didn't want to get lost on the ship. But then the announcement sounded, so they followed everyone to the deck. "Fireworks, eh? Sounds like it'll be cool." Rasu said. Elie put her arm around his and rested her head on his shoulder. "Yeah, I haven't seen fireworks in a while." She said. They got to the deck and found a spot on the railing to lean on and watch the spectacle.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:37 am
"Wow fireworks. That sounds awesome." Dessenger said as he went to the deck. 'This ship is huge this is so going to rule.' he thought to himself. Sitting in one of the deck chairs he laid back and waited for the fireworks to begin.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:52 am
"Hey Elie, do you want something to drink?" Rasu asked, noticing a bar far from where they were. "Sure I'll get whatever you get." Elie responded. Rasu nodded and walked to the bar. He ordered two tropical smoothies and headed back over to the Elie, handing her the drink. "Thank you!" ELie said happily. "Thou art welcome." Rasu said with an Old English accent. Elie chuckled and took a sip of her smoothy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:38 am
Kayonis, alone in his room, opened the bag he refused to give the person. Inside was several of his father's things. Most noted was a necklace of sorts. It was a cross necklace that Rouge had given him after there first year of dating. To most a necklace wouldn't mean much, but this was one of Knuckles's favorite treasures. Kayonis placed it over his head and let the pendant rest on his chest. He then took out a pair of sunglasses. These sunglasses he would wear to find hidden things when he and Rouge would compete for treasures. Kayonis placed them on his head not putting them on. He then made his way out locking the door. He joined SOnia and Manic awaiting the fireworks show.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:02 pm
Seriku and Syalong arrived on the deck. A moment later the first firework shot up into the darkening sky. The ship also started to move slowly out of the dock. The sky was soon ablaze with fireworks and the amount of colours made a beautiful pattern as the ship moved slowly further and further away from the dock.
Seriku watched the start but left the railings before it finished. Syalong had not even noticed till he turned around smiling and pointing but he saw that Seriku was gone and instantly felt insecure. He wanted for a moment but it was soon clear he was scared not being around Seriku without warning.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:08 am
"Kayonis, these are so pretty!" Sonia said cuddled up next to him. Kayonis was watching closely and noticed that one was headed right for them. It was going to hit the ship if someone didn't do anything. Out of instinct he flew into the air grabbed it and threw it into the air. It exploded a second after he threw it. He was burned by the flame and explosion a little, but not bad. He landed and shook his hands to get the sting out. "Phew that was close." He said. "Do you think it was intentional?" Sonia asked. "Nah, sometimes fireworks don't get enough height and arc." Kayonis said. She was concerned and looked at his hands. "Kayonis those looke kind of bad." She said. "Nah they're ok." He said. "Are you sure they're really black looking." She said. "Yeah, that's just the sulfur." He said calming her.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:12 am
Syalong looked more and more scared as Seriku had been gone for longer and longer. Just after the fireworks stopped Syalong went to look for Seriku.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This does not surprise me," said Seriku dropping down from the ceiling.
"Don't worry, I am not here to fight, I am just here to watch you as your father has given me orders, since my retreat," said Shadow,"Also your mother sent you a letter," Shadow took out an envelope which was sealed with a special wax seal.
Seriku took it and opened it carefully. After reading it he thought for a moment.
"So that is the true situation?" asked Seriku. Anger quickly flooded to Seriku's face as Shadow nodded.
"Why did no one tell me! I left thinking one thing because everyone kept me in the dark! and now I know the truth when I can not just go back easily!" Seriku yelled.
"He did not tell you as he wanted you to not worry, your father acted differently, not to be an empire first and father second but to protect you by making a barrier, he taught you how to rule at an earlier age than he wanted to and tried to rush it, knowing what was to come," said Shadow.
"So why did he order you to bring me back without anyone explaining," Seriku said as his anger changed to tears.
"The wind blessing you have never needed to be in the temple for renewing it, he just wanted you back so when his days are about to end he and your mother would be together, for one last time when he would have explained, he was trying to let you be happy without worry," Shadow said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Syalong rushed around the corner bumping into someone and both fell down. The person he had knocked down had long orange, her skin was yellow. Her yellow eyes were looking at Syalong with neither angry or any other emotions that showed her being annoyed at Syalong for knocking her down.
"Are you looking for someone?" she asked brushing of the dust on her dark hoody and trousers.
"Seriku," Syalong said getting up, looking at the woman slightly scared but not as scared as he would look at Kayonis or someone else he did not really know.
"Would you like help looking?" the woman asked bending down slightly to Syalong's level.
Syalong did not answer at first. He was still not happy being around people without Seriku but even though he was scared he was thinking about accepting the offer of help.
"If you would rather I left you alone you can go look and I could try getting him to you if you wanted," offered the woman as she saw how Syalong was scared.
He managed to work up the courage to ask for help and the two of them went off together down the corridor.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:40 pm
After the fireworks died down, Kayonis went to the nearest restroom to clean the sulfur off of his hands and help the healing begin. He soon went back out and decided it was time to go see how Dessenger was doing. He hadn't spoken to him since in the limo and even then he'd fallen asleep. "Hey Dess, what's shaken?" He asked.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:06 pm
"Nothing I saw the fire works and now im planning on taking a dip in the cool to relax." Dessenger said as he pointed to the suitcase he kept in the cornor of his room. "So man what are you up to?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:19 pm
"Just there," said the woman with Syalong.
"Seriku," Syalong called. Seriku turned around and smiled.
"Sorry I left you, I needed to check something," Seriku said,"thank you for helping Syalong,"Seriku said to the woman.
"It is ok, he was pretty scared alone and I like to help out where I can," she said.
"So, who am I thanking?" Seriku asked.
"I am Hyukia," she said. ((No one knows that Hyukia is working with Eggman))
"You seem familiar, have we seen each other before?" Seriku asked trying to think.
"No but I hosted this contest so you might have seen a picture of me or something," she said.
"Seriku, time to eat?" Syalong asked. Seriku's stomach rumbled a moment later.
"Sounds like a plan, want to join us Hyukia?" asked Seriku, inviting as a form of returning the favour.
"I guess I could do with a snack," Hyukia said as the three walked to the dining area which was so large you could fit almost half of Chris's mansion in it.
"So what do you do for a living?" Seriku asked Hyukia as they were eating.
"I used to be a scientist but now days I guess I am retired since I do not really work for a company anymore," she replied, her eyes were often on Syalong as if keeping an eye over him.
"You seem to get along with Syalong easily," Seriku noted, remembering how he acted to the others that had come.
"I guess he looks to people who are older than him for guidance and I guess I am like a mother figure to him," she said looking at Syalong again.
"You ever had children or anything?" Seriku asked.
"I wanted a child at one point but other things got in the way and I never got around to it, as for the rest, I have not been dating in a long time," she said, it was clear she did not regret the choice but when Seriku looked into her eyes he could tell she still longed for a child and that was why she got along with Syalong so well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Power surges?" Eggman saw on the monitor as if echoing it with his voice,"That should not happen, the power to the it is fine, if anything it is more than it should be able to have passing in it,"
The monitor flashed to a lifeform suspended in a tube, its arm swung out in front across its body and the weather around the cruise ship changed to light winds in a small circular pattern around it, the once cloud sky cleared around the ship. The stars were clear from the ship but not from just around the ship.
"I need to limit this, before it is too late," Eggman said working hard on the console.  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:09 pm
"Sounds like a plan to me. I'll be back." Kayonis said leaving to change. As he was in his room changing, he happened to see the necklace. He wasn't sure if he should take it off or not. Then he noted it was adjustable to here he could tighten it so it wouldn't fall off. That's exactly what he did too. He tightened it around his neck where it was snug and went to the pool side. He slowly stepped inside and noticed it was warmer than it should be. "Water heaters? This is fancy." HE said to himself.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games