Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:38 pm
Alex went in and after a little while he came out with the divorce papers. "Angela, please. Just sign this." He said, almost begging.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:42 pm
"No, honey. I love you." She stopped once she realized he was begging. They hurt in his eyes killed her. "You really want this, don't you." The look was enough for her. "Fine. I'll sign them." She looked at her stomach a little disappointed. "Now, no one wants to be your father." She whispered to the baby. "I'm sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on. Let's watch a happy disney movie." Jessica said and dragged her to the living room where they began to watch movies that didn't have a lot of romance in them. Soon she was laughing to hide the pain she was really feeling.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:46 pm
Alex looked down. "Angela, I'm sorry. I don't mean to hurt you. And if it turns out that that is my child then I will help you raise it." He said quietly as he held out the papers for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:50 pm
Angela took the papers without saying another word and signed them. She handed them back to him and headed to her car ready to take him home.

~~~~~~~~~~
When the movie was over, Jessica got up and made them some lunch. She almost forced Eva to eat. "Now you're not going on one of those crazy diet now eat." Eva smiled at her best friend and did so as Jessica popped in another movie.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:54 pm
Alex got out of the car when they got to his house. "Thanks Angel." He said and went inside his house without another word. "That's two hearts I've broken today." He said to himself and waited for Angela to drive off.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:57 pm
Angela drove off and headed who knows else where. She didn't feel a need to go back home. For now, she would drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eva got up and popped the two of them popcorn. "Haven't you have enough to eat?" Jessica asked. "You've eaten so much."

"And you so little. Plus, you know I eat when I'm stressed or upset." Eva said as waited for the popcorn to finish.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:03 pm
Alex walked out of the house when Angela left and headed towards Eva's house. Once he got to the top of the hill he saw Riley in the window. He took a breath and knocked on the door. "Please Eva... just answer the door."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:08 pm
Eva froze once she heard a knock on the door. Riley meowed and that confirmed to Eva who it was. Jessica walked into the kitchen. "Do you want me to answer it?" She asked and Eva nodded.

"Can I help you?" Jessica asked once she had opened the door. Eva remained frozen in the kitchen the popcorn already done but remained in the microwave.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:12 pm
"If you could please get Eva for me." Alex said quietly. "I need to talk with her. If she wants to talk with me that is. I understand if she doesn't want to."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:21 pm
Eva opened the microwave door and took out the popcorn. She slammed the door shut and Jessica looked at the kitchen before looking back at Alex. "That would be a no. But it wouldn't do you much good, she's a lesbian now." She smiled.

"I'm not a lesbian." Eva said as she walked past the front door and into the living room. She could bare stand hearing the sound of his sweet voice let alone the look of his face. She sat on the couch and turned another movie on as she munched on her popcorn.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Alex sighed and his eyes started to water a bit. He took the ring out of his pocket and put it inbetween the divorce papers from him and Angela. "Then... could you just give these to her." He said quietly as he held out the papers and looked down.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:32 pm
Jessica was about to say no but saw what the papers were for and who had signed them. "Sure." She said and took the papers and the ring. She closed the door in his face and handed them to her. "Here." Jessica said.

"You didn't have to be rude." Eva told her. Jessica shrugged and took the bowl of popcorn as she began to eat some. Eva looked at the papers and then the ring. Riley pawed her arm and Eva glared at her. "Let me make the decision on my own. You don't know if we're really meant to be." She told the cat.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:37 pm
"Eva, I promised we would be together. I won't give up on you." He said just loud enough for her to hear. He sighed and wiped away his tears before starting down the hill slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:41 pm
Eva grabbed the pillow and folded it over her ears. Jessica rubbed her back. "It's ok he's gone." She said loud enough for her to hear over the pillow. Eva lowered the pillow.

"If work is too hard tomorrow, I'm moving out of here." Eva said and placed the papers and the ring on the table next to her.

(You said you had an idea for something to happen. And then you said it would actually help them get back together.....what was it?)  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:51 pm
(This)

Alex looked up as he headed down the hill. He smelled smoke nearby. He looked back at Eva's house but saw nothing. He looked at the town and saw a pillar of black smoke rising. He blinked and started to run towards the smoke. Once he found the source of it he found his parents outside, staring as their house burned in a fiery inferno. "Dad what happened?" His father looked at him. "The stove was left on this morning, it must of caught something nearby. Don't worry, we'll be fine. I've had some money saved up in case of a disater. We'll just stay at an apartment or something." Alex nodded. "That means there's not gonna be any room for me I take it?" He asked and his father nodded. "Maybe you can move in with Eva." His father suggested. "We'll see."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games