Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:49 pm
((feathertail, was ur cat talking??? cuz if it was than you should put it in "" and if you wanna speak out of character than put them in double parantheses like i am, also, explain what your cat is doing, like 'Eagleheart walked into the nursery' not *Eagleheart hunted for a mouse* and that goes for everyone else too, it just makes it easier on us 'elders' xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:45 pm
leafpaw its dislocated and i think she can start to walk if it is enough she must be sooooooo stiff  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:53 am
((Patchstar makes these awesome pictures for us. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:42 pm
((sorry Eagleheart. i'll make sure i do that...... is this post ok?))
"All right Wishsong," leafpaw said. "Hey, should i go and look for some more marigold? I think we are getting low." She started to walk out of the medicine cats' den, and on her way out, she called over her shoulder, "I hope you feel better Joltpaw!" And then she went outside and left the camp.  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:33 pm
((Very good! No I'm not Eagleheart, but I know what I'm talking about, and that was right.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:09 pm
((@ Jupiter_Hatake: Thanks! I just wanted to be sure))

Leafpaw wanders around, looking for marigold. "Finally! I finally found some!" She walks over to the marigold and carefully picks some. "All right. Now that i found the marigold, i wonder if there are any more herbs around that i can get while i'm out here." Leafpaw starts to walk back to camp, looking for any more herbs along the way.

((kinda a pointless post to me.))  

Feathertail14

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:28 pm
Eagleheart_of_Moonclan

((wheres everybody getting all these drawings from??? its like everyone has 'em in their signatures))

try looking at the kitty art forum, silly head!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:30 pm
LEAFPAW WHERE DID YOU GO!!!!! oh you lookd for herbs oh thanks sorry for yelling i was kind of worried  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:06 pm
(lol I second that but it's my English teacher that assings alot! lol)
Cherrywhisker purred "Very good Silverpaw, ok so ROwanpaw how about you try that move again on Silverpaw!" Cherrywhisker then turned and noticed Robinsong watching them. "Hey Robinsong! You want to join? You and me can give a demo for Rowanpaw and Silverpaw!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rowanpaw turned to SIlverpaw, "ok. . .I can do this!" Rowanpaw backed up then charged forward and jumped, but before he landed he had already been knocked to the ground. "nice try Rowanpaw! Really! But when you jump you have to jump higher or else they will be able to trip you up like I did!" Silverpaw purrecd simpethetacly. Rowanpaw growled "Stop acting like a know-it-all!!!! You don't know everything!!!!" Rowanpaw un-sheathed his claws.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:05 pm
Robinsong nodded and mewed,
"Sure!"
She raced over to Cherrywhisker's side and added,
"My apprentice is hurt so I can't teach her. Thanks for letting me help."  

MADLYALICE

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:12 am
Silverpaw let out a weird sound, kind of like a squeak. "Rowanpaw! We aren't suppost to..." Her voice trailed off. She was crouching, not to attack, but she was scared. Why was Rowanpaw unsheathing his claws? Would he really attack Silverpaw?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:11 pm
Leafpaw returns to camp and goes into the medicine cats' den to find Wishsong yelling at her. "Sorry for worrying you Wishsong, but I knew that we were getting low on marigold, so I went to get some. We need it just in case some one gets hurt. By the way, I also found some more borage leaves and lots of cobwebs." Leafpaw gives Wishsong the marigold and the borage. "But can you do me a favor Wishsong? I need help getting all the cobwebs off my tail!!!" Leafpaw shows Wishsong her tail, which is COMPLETELY covered in layers of cobwebs! sweatdrop  

Feathertail14

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:17 pm
Eagleheart_of_Moonclan
Jupiter_Hatake
Dragongirl26
((When can Mewkit become an apprentice,I would really like to teach Mewkit!!))

((Yeah! Me too, and I want Lightkit to be a Med cat, Rainkit to be taught by Cindermoon, and if Patchstar doesn't have one, then Longkit taught by her.))

(hayy... i wanna mentor someone too... i feel so alone *cries into patch's shoulder* xd )

(you are mentoring someone, dearie, it's dapplepaw.)
((When can my kits be apprentices?))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:32 pm
Rowanpaw felt something hit him. He was then lyeing on the ground stairing up at Cherrywhisker. "What are you doing!?!?!?!" She hissed. She looked apolegetacly at Silverpaw. "I'm sorry Silverpaw." She glanced at Robinsong "you to Robinsong, I think I need to have a talk with my apprentice." Cherrywhisker flicked him up on his side. Then turned back to Robinsong and Silverpaw, "hey I know you two can practice battle moves, if theres time we can hunt later." Cherrywhisker flicked his tail in fairwell, then guided Rowanpaw farther into the forest. Rowanpaw glanced back at Silverpaw., She looked hurt, pain was in her eyes. Rowanpaw glared at her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cherrywhisker felt anger pulsing in her, she was also highly embarised. When they where out of ear shot Cherrywhisker turned on Rowanpaw. "WHAT WAS THAT?" She spat at him, Rowanpaw flinched. Cherrywhisker flicked her tail and started pacing back and forth. "ok I KNOW you might be irretated about the fact that you can't carry out a battle move. But you NEVER take that out on a clan mate." Cherrywhisker turned on Rowanpaw again. "What where you thinking?" Rowanpaw flicked his tail, "Maybe I had my reasons" Cherrywhisker growled, "Rowanpaw! If you ever want to be a warrior you. . . ." "Well maybeI don't WANT to be a warrior!" Rowanpaw turned and raced off into the woods. Cherrywhisker stood motionless, the eiry wind rushed through the trees over head.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:41 pm
Robinsong turned to Silverpaw and mewed,
"Are you alright?"  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games