Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:04 am
Points Added
Owner's Name: Pollack.
Participating Soquili: Santeria
Link to Teepee: Pollack's teepee.

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?: "I'll ussse the cooler weather to build my ssstamina by training for far longer periodsss. Other than that? I won't need it much. Animalsss are busssy collecting food at thisss time, making them easssy targetsss. Cold monthsss are alwaysss the time when meat eatersss can ssshine."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: San paused for a moment, her spiked tail tapping against the ground as she thought. "Luck. Honessstly luck comesss and goesss no matter what you do, ssstamina you have to build up and keep up for your whole life or risssk losssing it. Plusss you don't need to be lucky to have ssstamina, nor do you need ssstamina to be lucky. They are jussst not alliesss in any way."

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?: "If a perssson ssscreamsss in a cave, doesss it make a sssound if no one isss there to hear it? Dur, of courssse. Sssame asss a tree. Thingsss don't jussst ssstop happening jussst becaussse sssomeone isssn't there to account for it. What a ssstupid quessstion." Snorting loudly San's upper lip curled into a snarl. She wasn't ever one to play 20 questions, even more so questions deemed below her. "Only if you aren't sssmart enough to work you way out of trouble, sssame goesss for being dumb enough to allow your ssstamina to get ssso low. If you die becaussse of that, you desssevere it."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:53 am
Points Added
Owner's Name: XBlind-DarknessX
Participating Soquili: Roman
Link to Teepee: Teepee

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?: "I doubt it shall alter in the least, seasons have nothing to do with my stamina." He snorts indignantly.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: "These monthly questions are absolutely monotonous..." He sighs and continues. "Luck is the most opposite of stamina in my opinion, one really has nothing to do with the other so perhaps it a mute point."

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?: "Really? Just because we are not around to hear a tree fall does not mean it doesn't make a sound, that is just conceeded. It is like saying that because we do not see something it does not exist. I don't plan on passing through the gates of Haides until my mission is fulfilled, stamina or not."  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:10 pm
Points Added
Owner's Name: Roman Foi
Participating Soquili: Cato
Link to Teepee: Here

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?:
"I've never seen fall, per se... The dessert didn't have seasons like these new lands do. Stamina is always of use though, especially when food starts dying, like I see the yellow and oranges leaves doing. But compared to my dessert, this terrain is a plentiful bouquet of delicacies, even with the dying ones." Cato's hoarse voice was gruff and indifferent, but gradually became reflective and much less hateful as his mind wandered about this new place.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?:
Cato narrowed his eyes, as if you were dim or thick headed. With a note of higher air about him, his voice grew colder again. "Strength and speed are apart of stamina. Intelligence is earned, and luck you are born with. Regardless, stamina is built up. Making luck the least similar." His nostrils flared as he grew tired of these questions.

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?:
Laying his ears down, as if being insulted he might be weak enough to loose his stamina, Cato replied a final time, "Not necessarily. As long as you have intelligence, you'll survive." On that note, he jerked his head away and proded off, ears still laid back, and tail thrashing, murmuring about stupid creatures.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:32 am
Points Added
Owner's Name: stormflower
Participating Soquili: Nokomis
Link to Teepee: here

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?: As the weather grows cooler Ill use my stamina to keep my loved ones safe and warm from the the elements and that nasty flu as it inches closer

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: Luck

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?: How do you know if the tree has fallen if no one was around to hear it? Someone must have heard it if you knew if fell at all. You will not die if you lose your stamina, you will just grow very tired and weak for a time until you can rest.  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:13 pm
Points Added
Owner's Name: alliisara
Participating Soquili: Starlight
Link to Teepee: here

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?: "The cooler air makes it more pleasant to fly even during the day, and makes longer journeys more enjoyable. Having the stamina to stay in the air longer helps both in traveling further and in being able to revel in being airborne, without worrying about wearing out."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: "Strength, speed, and stamina are all tied as physical attributes. Courage, like stamina, is gained and used by pushing against your own limits. Intelligence and luck are both inherited, not earned like stamina, but even intelligence can be trained to augment it. Which leaves luck as least similar."

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?: "Do the stars sing, even if we are too far away to hear them? I do not see the meaning in your first question. For the second... it would depend on the situation, and the reason for which you would need your stamina. In flight, then yes, losing your stamina could result in loss of your life, whereas if simply running on the ground a rest is sufficient. It is always important to be aware of your own limits, and their consequences."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:46 am
Points Added
Owner's Name: Cheshirekttty & Nyx Queen of Darkness
Participating Soquili: Gunkan

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?: Hmm, well, I don't really see how I could use it any better. I suppose it might help me keep moving in the water, the more I move the warmer I will be?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: I don't think that any of those are like Stamina at all. I suppose the least like it might have to be luck. You could have the best luck and the worst stamina.

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?: ....What kind of question is that? Yes a tree makes a sound. As far as stamina failing me, it depends on the situation.  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:57 am
Points Added
Owner's Name: Scaramouche Fandango
Participating Soquili: Dresden
Link to Teepee: X

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?: "I'll be using it to keep warm and travel to a place where I can wait out the winter."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: "I'd say Intelligence. If you stop and think about it, you might stop running. With stamina, you just keep moving and never stop."

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?: "Of course it makes a sound! The proper way to phrase that little intellectual quibbling is 'If a tree falls in the forest and nobody's around to hear it, does it still make a sound,' and even then the answer is yes, for the impact still produces sound waves." *self-righteous, indignant snort* "As for the other, of course not. I'm more than just my ability to keep moving."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:05 pm
Points Added
Owner's Name: ~Kiana_Nala~
Participating Soquili: Taja
Link to Teepee: [x]

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?: "I'll keep searching for whatever or wherever it is I am meant to go and live out the rest of my days. To find the place where I belong."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: "I suppose Courage is unlike Stamina because of it's inability to affect one's body and potential body mass for the better or worse of said soquili."

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?: "If a tree falls in a forest, yes it does make a sound. And if my stamina was to fail me, yes, if I was on the run from something."  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:09 pm
Points Added
Owner's Name: [+Katch+]
Participating Soquili: Luminary
Link to Teepee: LINK

Luminary blinked owlishly up at the question and wiggled her little tail " we'll i've never had a fall yet...so i hope i can stay in the nest! mom says it gets coooold, but that takes stamina too...right?" 0w0

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?:
"Uhmmmmm...i guess Luck...? You dont need luck for stamina...if somethin is chasin ya you have to run and you need stamina right? not luck ^^" cheeps proudly.

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?:
Her eyes widened like giant magenta saucers " I dunno about trees but i think i need more stamina..." quails a bit " i want to go back to my nest now!" flee's to mom.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:12 pm
Points Added
Owner's Name: Roniel Targaryen
Participating Soquili: Alexandru Draculesti
Link to Teepee: Here!

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?: I will use my stamina to begin to build up reserves for winter. *nods* It is very important to start early on such things. It is better to be well prepared than starving in the snow.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: I would say that luck is unlike stamina. Luck is something that happens once and then is done with you. Stamina is what you must keep and preserve.

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?: Hmph. I suppose if a soquili was all alone then they might die if their stamina failed them. I live in a group with my father and his servants. If my stamina failed me then I would be taken care of by the others until I was healthy, not that such a thing has ever happened.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:33 pm
Points Added
Owner's Name: Chi Honda
Participating Soquili: Buttercup
Link to Teepee: Teepee

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?: Buttercup stood for a moment thinking quietly as she swung her rose covered tail and back and forth behind her. "I'd use it to help me meet more acquaintances, since sometimes I feel my strength leave me whenever I meet someone new during my tiresome journeys. Especially during the beginning of fall since that is when I tend to travel around as much as I possibly can."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: "Courage," she says with a nod, "since courage comes from the strength and will of the heart. Whereas Stamina it comes from the strength of the body but not the heart." With those final words she shook her mane a bit and allowed her headphones to rest gently on her shoulders.

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?: Buttercup gently tilts her head to the side in thought. "If a tree falls in the forest it does make a sound. Even when no one is near the tree a sound will made, just like if someone were to dance with no one around they would still move," she says kindly as she continues onward with a slight half smile, "Though a person will not die just because their stamina fails them, for if a person has a reason to survive nothing is impossible for them."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:31 pm
Points Added

Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Anaon Nox

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?: A small smile appears on her countenance, “Soon I will begin a journey across a desert, I will need as much stamina as I can get to accomplish this feat. Sand and heat will be my obstacles in this journey, and I will need as much energy that I can muster to achieve this mission and help my sister and mother.”

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: She raises one eye brow, “I believe luck is the least like stamina, for why would you need luck to build up your energy? Being lucky in something does not benefit your stamina, at least not in this universe.”

Worry filled the mare as she thought about the journey she was about to face, if her stamina failed her, would she die? Probably yes, because she was in a desert. “It depends on the circumstance, if stamina fails you when you are in an enjoyable environment, you have the time and the resources to restore energy lost, but if you lose your stamina in the desert, there is a higher chance that you would die…”

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:55 pm
Points Added
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Zahid

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?: To ensure a clean get-away, should trouble arise!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: Intelligence. It takes luck, and strength, to ensure good stamina.

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?: Yes. ;.; I just might.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:28 am
Points Added
Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Chowilawu

Chowilawu thought for a moment. "W-well... I guess, I'll probably use it to gather fruit and such. We've got a lot of us in the teepee, see... So we'll need it."

"Unlike? I th-th-think that'd have to be luck. You don't need to use energy for th-that."

He furrowed his brow. "I d-d-don't know. Why such odd questions? Can I g-g-g-go home yet?"  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:05 pm
Points Added
Owner's Name: Divena and DivenasMom
Participating Soquili: Paelor Tae Tasi

How will you use your stamina best as fall begins?:"Eh, well, as th' leaves c'ange colors, the g'ouls come out ta play, yes? Gotta keep yer energy up ta play wit' t'em."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: "Ah'd say intelligence, since yeh gotta know how ta pace yerself, and t'at 'elps wit' stamina, yes?"

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If your stamina fails you, do you die?: "Nah, cuz t'at's where yer smarts come in."

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games