Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:40 pm
Hogwarts Express Summer Term 2009
User Image

You stand in front of King's Cross Station and look at your ticket. It indicates a one way ticket to the prestigious Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It also shows that your train would be leaving at 11 AM at Platform 9 3/4.

You look around confused and scratch your head. You are standing between the Platforms 9 and 10 and can't seem to find the 3/4. Immediately a bustle of weirdly dressed people cross your path and calmly pass through a wall. Intrigued, you find yourself wanting to cross the same barrier. With a deep breath, you fall through the invisible to be met with sudden darkness.

You keep moving ahead and suddenly your vision reveals a grand train before you. You rub your eyes and look up to see the sign that reads, "Platform 9 3/4".

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:49 pm
Train Schedule

User Image

June 9 - June 11

• Train Arrives @ Hogsmeade Train Station (Platform 9 3/4)
  • Trolley Witch does rounds
  • Hogwarts Express still awaits student arrivals

June 12 - 13

• Train departs from King's Cross Train Station
  • Trolley Witch makes final rounds

June 14

• Arrives at Hogsmeade Train Station
  • Carriages and Boats arrive at Station
  • Start of Term Feast

HPGoG Train Conductor

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:51 pm
Students Aboard
User Image

User Image
Animekitty47
Music_Luver5291

User Image
angel 214

User Image
cocosam
luvzdeidara

User Image
techpriest35
Jeweled_raven
DownAzzLette
Summer_Breeze1507

House Post Count

Gryffindor: --
Hufflepuff: --
Ravenclaw: --
Slytherin: --
House-elves: --

Last update
p.--
Last Poster : -- @ -- (GMT -- hours)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:56 pm
Erik, the train conductor, nearly stumbled out of the train. The man looked unshaven and uncouth, as if he had just been through a rough night. He checked his watch and swore quietly, "Thought it looked brighter than it should be..." He fixed his hair as much has he could and straightened up, "ALL ABOARD!"  

HPGoG Train Conductor

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:38 am
Sam looks at her dad and her mom, sighing and ran to hug them one last time. She then stepped onto the train and went into a compartment, waiting for all her friends so she could tell them about her wonderful summer vacation, with her training with Olivander, the beach, the coronation, Summer's house, and Edinburgh Castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:02 am
Kitty hugged her mom one last time before boarding the Hogwarts Express. She hummed to herself as she carried Rasey's cage and her trunk levitated behind her. "Ah, hi, Sam!" greeted Kitty as she entered the compartment.

[[OoC- Best. Poll. Ever! rofl *glomps Juni*]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:38 pm
"Hello Kitty. How was break?" Sam asked, scooting over a bit so there was more room. Because she had a feeling that the compartment was going to be jammed packed again. "So, still under that spell?"

[[Yeah, I voted for the bottom one. Hey, am I a second year now?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:18 pm
"hey all" james says as he walks on to the train "that was a crazy break the dragons at summers house were a bit upset i had to calm them down and figure out why it was very interesting"
((ooc i loved the craziness of the poll)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Jeweled_raven

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:08 pm
Bella hugged her parents goodbye and lifted her heavy trunk before boarding the train once again for another great year. "Come on Nala," she called pleasantly, her cat following her obediently. "Boy have I had a crazy summer," she said with a smile at the other people already aboard, "but I'm glad to be back as a third year."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:47 pm
((ooc @sam you have a choice if you passed all of your classes that you took then you may choose to become a 2nd year or you may choose to be a 1st year again))
*begins to pet mini min my kitty that i got from sam*
"hey sam what spell is the cabin under i never heard of the train being enchanted?"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:56 pm
"James, a term ago, I learned that you shouldn't charm the train. Summer almost became a pancake. It's not enchanted anyways. Some how we just all fit!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:07 pm
"What? The break can't be over yet!" Amber say finally taking it all into realization as she steps on the train.

Stardust Disaster
Crew

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:10 pm
"Amber!" Sam screams to her cousin. "I haven't seen you since the coronation!" Sam says.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:13 pm
"Hey Sam!" Amber says and walks over to the compartment, sitting down next to her cousin. "You haven't seen my since the what?"

Stardust Disaster
Crew

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games