Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 866 867 868 869 870 871 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:24 pm
gravity has an acceleration of 9.8 m/s^2

so...no...unless I shifted it with my outrageously huge weight.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:29 pm
Hm, this makes me think of,
what if the planet stopped spinning---no gravity to hold us----
would we sloooowly go drifting out into space, or would we be flinged off into nothingness as such highspeeds we'd die before we knew what hit us?

XD ok, nevermind that
*ahem*
nice avi~ =O i perfered it better when you just had your superior form on and the ice gauntlet
8/10  

AA K I R A HH

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:53 pm
AA K I R A HH
would we sloooowly go drifting out into space, or would we be flinged off into nothingness as such highspeeds we'd die before we knew what hit us?

XD ok, nevermind that
*ahem*
nice avi~ =O i perfered it better when you just had your superior form on and the ice gauntlet
8/10

actually, according to physics, you still stick to the earth... mass produces gravity...the spin only adds to it...
however, when that happens, you'll need SPF 70 suntan lotions...if the earth stops spinning, it means there is no magnetic field to stop the sun's CME's (coronal mass ejections, which emits REALLY harmful rays....it even disrupts the wireless grids and electronics exposed to sunlight...which is why you don't want to live in space....)
6.8/10  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:24 pm
Ronzalpha201
AA K I R A HH

XD ok, nevermind that
*ahem*
8/10

actually, according to physics, you still stick to the earth... mass produces gravity...the spin only adds to it...
however, when that happens, you'll need SPF 70 suntan lotions...if the earth stops spinning, it means there is no magnetic field to stop the sun's CME's (coronal mass ejections, which emits REALLY harmful rays....it even disrupts the wireless grids and electronics exposed to sunlight...which is why you don't want to live in space....)
6.8/10

Thats interesting....Mn, gives me something to look up and read into.

*shoos away the science monkey on my shoulder* well, anyway~
7/10  

AA K I R A HH

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:01 pm
Well i give it 8/10.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:22 pm
thank you whee
i give you 10/10
i love that avatar~  

AA K I R A HH

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:36 pm
that scarf doesn't quite match....
6.8/10  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:44 pm
Ronzalpha201
6.8/10

I think it does match on her in a strange way...
You get a 9/10  

tkdauronXIII

AA K I R A HH

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:53 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
6.8/10

You get a 9/10

*gasps* thank you! 4laugh
Hm, a priest are ya? ^^)? 8/10  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:56 pm
AA K I R A HH
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
6.8/10

You get a 9/10

*gasps* thank you! 4laugh
Hm, a priest are ya? ^^)? 8/10

More like a demon slayer.
I always think your avi's have a tendency to match in some...strange kind of way. 9/10  

tkdauronXIII

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:59 pm
The Avatar has a sort of Scholarly wizard look to it. Like something that would hunt me. This from another dimension creature avatar or whatever it is. I don't know what my avatar is. So I doubt anyone else would know what it is either. :0  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:03 pm
LanceCalvis
The Avatar has a sort of Scholarly wizard look to it. Like something that would hunt me. This from another dimension creature avatar or whatever it is. I don't know what my avatar is. So I doubt anyone else would know what it is either. :0

You look like something that I'd try to hunt.  

tkdauronXIII

AA K I R A HH

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:10 pm
tkdauronXIII
LanceCalvis

You look like something that I'd try to hunt.

mn,
i can see the hunter in it now---but its just that the main piece of the outfit is associated with priests---so i got a bit confused.
and thanks about the comment my avatars---i always try to match the colors and sizes of items together, so it looks balanced.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:51 pm
LanceCalvis

what is that item u have... the sparkly cosmo one

and hm... idk... its interesting... 7/10  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mulizak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:03 pm
....eehhhh 7/10

I just don't know what's going on w/ this one......
Cursed seal maybe?....  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 866 867 868 869 870 871 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games