Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 865 866 867 868 869 870 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:11 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
@ Tezca: How big was the hail that hit your city? 0__0 We didn't have any hail here!

@ Boog: It wasn't that bad out so I went to lunch and the store. I spent too much money though. ;___; sobs @ my addiction to dunkin' doughnuts coffee. rofl

@ whoever: I feel bad because I invited my roommate and her friend out to eat lunch with me (because neither of them have cars) and I forgot my roommate had gotten sick the previous night. So when we came home afterward she threw up.
:_____; I bought her peptobismol at the store. OTL I was just trying to be a good roomie. gonk

It was about nickel size I believe and was on and off for about 10 to 15 minutes. Was not fun to be outside when it started lol
Yeah it went right past you and straight to us it seems good hear did not get it though.

Spending to much money sucks. Dunkin donuts emotion_kirakira

I think it was nice of you to invite them along so they could get something to eat. She should have told you that she was not feeling right our just passed. Least it was not in your car mrgreen

That is being nice buying the pepto  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:22 pm
I was at work when most of the major weather was going through my area. >o> My coworker kept saying that she wanted to leave if it got worse and I was like "dude, if it gets worse, you can't drive in that :/"

And then of course my manager had to call and talk to her about how to handle the store if the sirens went off. emotion_facepalm Yes. Tell the paranoid one that this storm has already produced tornadoes in other areas.

Luckily nothing major happened here. >o> Just the usual crap that comes with the severe storms.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:25 pm
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
@ Tezca: How big was the hail that hit your city? 0__0 We didn't have any hail here!

@ Boog: It wasn't that bad out so I went to lunch and the store. I spent too much money though. ;___; sobs @ my addiction to dunkin' doughnuts coffee. rofl

@ whoever: I feel bad because I invited my roommate and her friend out to eat lunch with me (because neither of them have cars) and I forgot my roommate had gotten sick the previous night. So when we came home afterward she threw up.
:_____; I bought her peptobismol at the store. OTL I was just trying to be a good roomie. gonk

It was about nickel size I believe and was on and off for about 10 to 15 minutes. Was not fun to be outside when it started lol
Yeah it went right past you and straight to us it seems good hear did not get it though.

I think it was nice of you to invite them along so they could get something to eat. She should have told you that she was not feeling right our just passed. Least it was not in your car mrgreen

Yikes! I'm glad it wasn't bigger. XD You can get injured pretty badly with larger hail. Yeah, I kinda wish we did get a little more rain though. rofl I want class to be canceled tonight!

Dukin donuttssss heart I can't get enough. It's my money and I'll buy over priced coffee if I want to! xd

I know! She should have told me she still felt bad. She wasn't even acting sick anymore. I thought maybe it was just a 24 hour bug and that she felt better. Apparently not though... emo
She's crazy, she even went to work!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:37 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1

Yikes! I'm glad it wasn't bigger. XD You can get injured pretty badly with larger hail. Yeah, I kinda wish we did get a little more rain though. rofl I want class to be canceled tonight!

Dukin donuttssss heart I can't get enough. It's my money and I'll buy over priced coffee if I want to! xd

I know! She should have told me she still felt bad. She wasn't even acting sick anymore. I thought maybe it was just a 24 hour bug and that she felt better. Apparently not though... emo
She's crazy, she even went to work!

Yeah! Same here it already was not good being hit that big. Yeah the weatherstation website said we were supposed to have quarter our bigger,but luckily it did not happen. Same here I would have liked to sleep in today lol that would be fantastic if it happened!

Its so good emotion_bigheart nor can I wish could go more often. Well at least the overpriced coffee is good whee

Yeah it be much smarter to do that! I had that on Saturday think its spreading around in our area least seems like it is. Darn it... emo
I go to work all the time when sick rarely call in!  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:38 pm
Tezca Frost
btw see in my status someone said its your birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thank you! whee

Meromictic
It should of had a pose that included a decent sized gun or something. :/ You know, to make it interesting.
But it would be a cutesy gun, with ribbons and confetti shooting out of it. And it would be cream colored.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:53 pm
The Undead Suitor
ewenicorn?

More like EWWWWWnicorn.

am i rite guys

right in the kokoro bro  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:07 pm
lmao they still haven't found the pet???  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:10 pm
Lol now people hate the Ewenicorn stay classy.

Did you guys know that Ms.Fortune has a color Pallet that looks like Shelly?

I wonder if o_8 added a color pallet of Alruna in a character.  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:18 pm
Druddigon

Did you guys know that Ms.Fortune has a color Pallet that looks like Shelly?

o uo wat is there pics?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:25 pm
Man, tuna fish is surely the food of the gods.

I could eat this s**t all night.

emotion_omnomnom

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:32 pm
Meromictic
I was at work when most of the major weather was going through my area. >o> My coworker kept saying that she wanted to leave if it got worse and I was like "dude, if it gets worse, you can't drive in that :/"

And then of course my manager had to call and talk to her about how to handle the store if the sirens went off. emotion_facepalm Yes. Tell the paranoid one that this storm has already produced tornadoes in other areas.

Luckily nothing major happened here. >o> Just the usual crap that comes with the severe storms.

Does your store have a storm shelter? =o  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:28 pm
Haha.....numbers  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:43 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Haha.....numbers

question

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:09 pm
Chixen
Meromictic
It should of had a pose that included a decent sized gun or something. :/ You know, to make it interesting.
But it would be a cutesy gun, with ribbons and confetti shooting out of it. And it would be cream colored.

Why must you ruin my dreams? crying  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:12 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Does your store have a storm shelter? =o

LOL no

We hide in the bathroom/supply closet should anything happen.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 865 866 867 868 869 870 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games