Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:42 pm
Slick Southpaw
Er, so am I like one of the only people that really doesn't care that the RIG pet hasn't been found?

I think it's funny

kinda reminds me of alchemy  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:43 pm
bedsick

naruto sd is basically a spinoff gag manga/anime where rock lee and team gai are the main kids

User Image

it's just really stupidly cute and basically tenten plays straight man while neji is a priss and rock lee is insane and gai sensei is...gai

OMG. That is what those cute little .gifs are from!? I kept seeing them on tumblr and I kept meaning to look into their origin. XD I'm gonna have to watch that. Team Gai is obvs the best team. a;sdflkj  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:43 pm
Prince Ichi
Slick Southpaw
Er, so am I like one of the only people that really doesn't care that the RIG pet hasn't been found?
I forgot all about that little ********.

I think someone probably found him, they just refuse to reveal it HAHA

emotion_donotwant Stupid thing keeps on dodging my adblock somehow. It's not a snake so I could care less.

...dunno what I'd do if there was a snake RIG rare pet. Probably explode and actually quest again.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:46 pm
The Undead Suitor
Slick Southpaw

I think it's funny

with less rage in the SF. Most of the bitchin' is in the GCD. But I think it's funny that people are suddenly "Ohs let me find a cheap substitute"
:/
We've had adorableh sheep on Gaia for liek, ever now. Why is this suddenly a fashion statement again?

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:52 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
bedsick

naruto sd is basically a spinoff gag manga/anime where rock lee and team gai are the main kids

User Image

it's just really stupidly cute and basically tenten plays straight man while neji is a priss and rock lee is insane and gai sensei is...gai

OMG. That is what those cute little .gifs are from!? I kept seeing them on tumblr and I kept meaning to look into their origin. XD I'm gonna have to watch that. Team Gai is obvs the best team. a;sdflkj

yessss this in particular one is from the ed, which is adorable, but the whole show is done in this style  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:54 pm
Slick Southpaw
The Undead Suitor
Slick Southpaw

I think it's funny

with less rage in the SF. Most of the bitchin' is in the GCD. But I think it's funny that people are suddenly "Ohs let me find a cheap substitute"
We've had adorableh sheep on Gaia for liek, ever now. Why is this suddenly a fashion statement again?

idk i just care because normally it doesn't take like 5 days and this is insane but also mildly amusing
also because if they DID screw up and forget to code it, wtf are you doing staff
how do you forget to code in the item for the MASCOT IN THE HEADER

also probably popular because the sheep is part unicorn and its eyes are 90% of its head so that makes it Really Cute and Amazing (tm)  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:57 pm
where the hell can i watch that

it.....

oh my god it's so cute q_q

Rock lee was always one of my favorite characters tru fax  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:01 pm
bedsick
Slick Southpaw
The Undead Suitor
Slick Southpaw

I think it's funny

idk i just care because normally it doesn't take like 5 days and this is insane but also mildly amusing
also because if they DID screw up and forget to code it, wtf are you doing staff

also probably popular because the sheep is part unicorn and its eyes are 90% of its head so that makes it Really Cute and Amazing (tm)

it is mildly amusing. Last time I remember that happening was with Lucky the Cat or something---peeps were practically flippin tables when it didn't show up for a bit.

xd probably. This is why I save gold on so much stuff.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:02 pm
Prince Ichi

it.....

I like to use this site for all my animu streaming needs. idk about downloads. I'm super duper wary of that kind of s**t. xd

@ Bedsick: omfg can't wait. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:02 pm
Prince Ichi

it.....

just google 'naruto sd ep 1' and a buncha anime streaming sites should pop up with it

also here's the ed i mentioned, i must've watched it 10 times in a row because i love the song: http://vimeo.com/39750358  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:07 pm
Slick Southpaw
bedsick
Slick Southpaw
The Undead Suitor
Slick Southpaw

I think it's funny

it is mildly amusing. Last time I remember that happening was with Lucky the Cat or something---peeps were practically flippin tables when it didn't show up for a bit.

xd probably. This is why I save gold on so much stuff.

lol it's been like what 5 days since the rig was released on wed? which seems like a long time even by gaia standards. lol i just kinda feel bad for people cause there are a few sheep collector enthusiasts i've seen who really want the pet but so far it doesnt even EXIST.

tbh i have more of a beef with things like spop club than this tho atm. evos that are nothing but recolors, rly gaia? get yo s**t together. people didnt buy the sainte ciel eros/agape and get the same poses, why is this different?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:08 pm
Prince Ichi

it.....

Rock Lee = best character

...I kind of stopped watching Naruto because I only liked watching the Lee episodes.

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:31 pm
bedsick

tbh i have more of a beef with things like spop club than this tho atm. evos that are nothing but recolors, rly gaia? get yo s**t together. people didnt buy the sainte ciel eros/agape and get the same poses, why is this different?

because its by milkbun, who on the gaia artist scale is firmly situated on the "meh" point on the scale.

people dont expect the same out of her that they do the good artists like fayren  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:20 pm
The Undead Suitor
bedsick

because its by milkbun, who on the gaia artist scale is firmly situated on the "meh" point on the scale.

people dont expect the same out of her that they do the good artists like fayren

i see aaah i havent kept track of who's good yet n who's not
siiigh well all i rly wanted was this hair tho and i made a small profit off the odele i had, im good for now  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:45 pm
Yeah. I'm more annoyed about the recolor REI than the RIG pet not being found.

And when people can't have what they want, they'll find other ways to substitute it. Hence why the other sheep are suddenly popular. Can't find the latest one? Why not just slap on an old sheep and look cool that way.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games