Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Sanctuary: Dead or Alive? Come Vote. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 859 860 861 862 863 864 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the thread be revamped or left dead?
  Revamped! :D
  Dead is dead, leave it dead. -_______-
View Results

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:47 pm
Nhikx:: >w< -nuzzles and burrows in your hair- hehehe

Couture:: marshmallows will never be the same O.O  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:08 pm
xd Hearts, stars, horseshoes, clovers, and blue moons...  

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:13 pm
Couture Debonair

pots of gold and rainbows, and me red balloons!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:14 pm
Lady K - Keeper of Keys
Couture Debonair

pots of gold and rainbows, and me red balloons!!

Yaay!  

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:42 am
Couture Debonair
This is going to be totally random... but you all are the only people I actually have spoken with in this guild. Soooo- small rant. I've whited it out for the folks who do not give a damn. C: Yaay for white out!

I'd like to start this on a positive note by saying The Sactuary part of this guild is the best part. In fact, it is really the only part that has caught my attention and where people have welcomed me as an equal. (Even though I never did get around to joining in the RP.)

Now for the rant part- I know I mentioned this very briefly a while ago, but damn there are way too many announments about this guildy look of the month thing. I realize I am hardly ever around because of my work, but when I come back to 20 guild announments and it is all for this one event... I'm a little upset by the wasted time to have to shuffle past all these useless 'announements' to get to the one announcement that might be important from my other guilds.

Yes, I realize the settings can be changed to not allow announcements. However, to my knowledge we can not just block one guild from another. (Please correct me if I am wrong!) I am not willing to block all my other guilds because this one guild sends out sevently bajillion 'announcements'... That doesn't mean I am willing to stick around to have spam tossed about my way.

The tl;dr version:The Sanctuary is great- the spam is not worth sticking around for. noooot that any of you care if I stay or go- but I just needed some where to express how I felt. I wish you guys were seperate from the guild.

WB biggrin yes i agree!!! i say we start a riot >.>
they are getting annoying like hell
btw i love the look on the unicorns face XDDD *priceless*
*sigh* >o> this is why i eat frut loops

Nhik: *opens a time portal behind you and pushes you in it* >.>  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:02 am
hetukiri
Couture Debonair
This is going to be totally random... but you all are the only people I actually have spoken with in this guild. Soooo- small rant. I've whited it out for the folks who do not give a damn. C: Yaay for white out!

I'd like to start this on a positive note by saying The Sactuary part of this guild is the best part. In fact, it is really the only part that has caught my attention and where people have welcomed me as an equal. (Even though I never did get around to joining in the RP.)

Now for the rant part- I know I mentioned this very briefly a while ago, but damn there are way too many announments about this guildy look of the month thing. I realize I am hardly ever around because of my work, but when I come back to 20 guild announments and it is all for this one event... I'm a little upset by the wasted time to have to shuffle past all these useless 'announements' to get to the one announcement that might be important from my other guilds.

Yes, I realize the settings can be changed to not allow announcements. However, to my knowledge we can not just block one guild from another. (Please correct me if I am wrong!) I am not willing to block all my other guilds because this one guild sends out sevently bajillion 'announcements'... That doesn't mean I am willing to stick around to have spam tossed about my way.

The tl;dr version:The Sanctuary is great- the spam is not worth sticking around for. noooot that any of you care if I stay or go- but I just needed some where to express how I felt. I wish you guys were seperate from the guild.

WB biggrin yes i agree!!! i say we start a riot >.>
they are getting annoying like hell
btw i love the look on the unicorns face XDDD *priceless*
*sigh* >o> this is why i eat frut loops

Nhik: *opens a time portal behind you and pushes you in it* >.>

Well, I see only three options:

1. I can repost this in that forum and have you all express how you feel there with me.
2. The Sanctuary can move outside of the guild to a public place in the Barton Town.
3. The Sanctuary could just join ▬ ★ ▬ Project Friendship ▬ ★ ▬. (I have been looking for roleplayers... but we're all nervous to start one. Yooooou'd be perfection! The poll shows the majority of the guild wanted one... but I don't know where to start.)  

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:28 am
Nhikxter

@draggy
rawr haha right you are dear >w< though its not the same without you here D: stop being such a workaholic! or or ask for our help or something!

Well, I can't leave all work to Nicky. Plus I got seriously sick >.< Blah whatever. Im working here and in real life to get money XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:36 am
Couture Debonair

1. I can repost this in that forum and have you all express how you feel there with me.
2. The Sanctuary can move outside of the guild to a public place in the Barton Town.
3. The Sanctuary could just join ▬ ★ ▬ Project Friendship ▬ ★ ▬. (I have been looking for roleplayers... but we're all nervous to start one. Yooooou'd be perfection! The poll shows the majority of the guild wanted one... but I don't know where to start.)

I so wanted to roleplay with the whole Sanctuary, since I didn't get a chance to make a new character in TBAM. While option 2 is also pretty good, I shall see other opinions.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:39 am
Crew Draggy
Couture Debonair

I so wanted to roleplay with the whole Sanctuary, since I didn't get a chance to make a new character in TBAM. While option 2 is also pretty good, I shall see other opinions.

I am going to add that you're all welcome to join PF either way- Sanctuary or not! C:  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:34 am
@Hetu: *takes $20 and waits aswell* What? Was the dart supposed to do something?

@Chief: Madam I believe you smacked my rear end in a positive hornification way if so please confirm this with my companion Ruthus who walks gingerly...

@Debonair: Hmmmmm....I see how you are annoyed...I just dont bother to be honest! I check my notices because it appears that I have a announcment there aswell (unknown why) and I see if its Lookworthy or not! If it comes up with the ones your complaining about then I suggest you ignore them! (depending on the fact that you recieve about your announcments if not then I dont know...)  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:18 am
Couture Debonair

You are not the first, nor the last member to have taken issue with this.
And I'm tried of it, please accept my apologizes on behave of my fellow Mod's. We will have this sort out momentarily.

And..that sig is quite disturbing..you get a cupcake for making me laugh today. -Hands over a tray-

Nick:
Does that small fact really matter?
He still enjoys my company more. -Grins-

Jacob:
-Dies laughing-
Pardon??

Hetu:
-Shakes head-
No riot is necessary the problem is solved.
If they continue, after my request, then Doc will be contacted to handle the problem from there.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:40 pm
-sneaks over to Chief and curls up on a cushion- >w<  

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:03 pm
I Am cool jacob
@Hetu: *takes $20 and waits aswell* What? Was the dart supposed to do something?

o.o what the hell!!! *looks at another poisonous dart and sees the experation date. 5/22/06.

=_= sob that old man at the market place owes me 15 bucks...*looks at Jacob wearily* Sry looks like you'll have to wait till i visit the ninja trading grounds next week

Chief: gonk im never gonna get to use this thing!!! *douses lit torch in nearby water barrel and throws it on the ground, then walks to a corner and begins to sulk*  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:02 pm
MAY 4TH. pardon me while I geek out watching Star Wars all night heart

I love being a geek, we have permission to be over the top insane about stuff.  

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:43 am
I just wanted to say thank you for listening to my lame rant. It does feel a bit better knowing somebody not only listened but that I got some feedback about the situation. C:  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 859 860 861 862 863 864 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games