Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 858 859 860 861 862 863 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Rakiz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:28 pm
it's just the red, sorry czar. the earrings are too prudent, and then there's the vest/corset that's a duller but still high defined red, and then there's this pink-ish. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:35 pm
Haaa czar your avatar makes me wanna change to my old christmas costume =3

If you remember it =D

@Melly
9/10

You know I <3 your avatars but won't say i'm jealous XD  

Dameon the -V-

Rakiz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:54 pm
Oh god... mental scariiiing.

I just got a brooooom Dameon. A friend of a friend decided she wanted to give me one.... *I don't understand the logic* I'm trying to pay for it *unsuccessfully*

@My darling chipmunk (edited what was formerly there... you can guess): You got your nestegg =3 8.5/10 I like the bat and the grenade. Go together well.... somehow. X3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:06 pm
Rakiz
Oh god... mental scariiiing.

I just got a brooooom Dameon. A friend of a friend decided she wanted to give me one.... *I don't understand the logic* I'm trying to pay for it *unsuccessfully*

@My darling chipmunk (edited what was formerly there... you can guess): You got your nestegg =3 8.5/10 I like the bat and the grenade. Go together well.... somehow. X3

9.7/10
wait....chipmunk? this should be rather interesting...  

Ronzalpha201

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:12 pm
*moans*

NO!!!!!!!!!!

MEL I'LL SLAY YOU!

cry

New contest idea: Design the costume (Prize-Costume of your choice under 5k?)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:12 pm
EDIT: This was at Ron =3

@Ron: Haha, I meant he could guess what I had put before that X3 If you knew... I'd say people were spreading lies (that were actually the truth.... of my lies?)...

Annnyway, suggestions for a new avatar? I want a hallo avatar with a general gray/silver witch theme. X3 *loves this broom*

8/10~ Seen it before, many a time. You should drastically change up your avatar and stun as all.

Rakiz

Rakiz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:15 pm
Dameon the -V-
*moans*

NO!!!!!!!!!!

MEL I'LL SLAY YOU!

cry

....The chipmunk part is nothing new. I was talking to Chris not 20 minutes ago and I used you as random trivia and he went *wait, Dameon the chipmunk?*

Yeah, you'll never live it down.

Oh, yeah, I love you too heart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:17 pm
NICHOLS?!

*makes very brutal motions*

GAH!>?!!!??!?!?!!!!

I will.....live this.....down...  

Dameon the -V-

Rakiz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:23 pm
...No. He deemed me as scary, remember? *Yes, I know you remember. you're not Teal, no insult to her*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:51 pm
Well, Whatever >.<

My newest tek tek is rather expensive but the nitemare scarf is pretty much obsolete.
User Image
Total Value: 5,489,551 Gold
After Exclusions: 66,932 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Zorro Mask
Rock Hard
Nitemare Parasol
Nitemare Scarf
Mad Scientist Rubber Gloves
Large Silver Buckle Belt
KoNfUzEd MoNoChRoMe ToE SoX
Black Vest
Superior Form
White Webz Hooded Jumper  

Dameon the -V-

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:48 pm
Well i like your new dream avi and the scarf i don´t know if its obsolete but i like it one day i will have one, 8.5/10 for you and 8/10 for your newest avi.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:44 am
Zhadgon
Well i like your new dream avi and the scarf i don´t know if its obsolete but i like it one day i will have one, 8.5/10 for you and 8/10 for your newest avi.
.n_n.

it is. no one sells those things any more
8/10  

Ronzalpha201

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:03 am
The only way I would be able to earn this is if I were to send out a message with whatever money I DON'T have. *falls over*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:12 pm
Dameon the -V-
The only way I would be able to earn this is if I were to send out a message with whatever money I DON'T have. *falls over*

i'll sponsor you with 20k as soon as the items evolve....  

Ronzalpha201

Rakiz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:51 pm
*rated before*

*eyes Dameon's new 'dream avi'* It looks strangely like the one that I made over the weekend. >.< NM scarf and all. It's cute. Shoes to it seem a little .......unbalancing? *wasn't sure what else to use*  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 858 859 860 861 862 863 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games