Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 858 859 860 861 862 863 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:18 am
HURFLEMURF  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:19 am
I Found A Sexy 1
omg I just watched the first episode of Tsuritama. crying I love it. It involves aliens, fishing, and surreal humor. All things that my beloved Arakawa Under the Bridge had. <3 It's filling the gap guys. asdfa;lskd Not to mention the art work is beautiful.

I still need to watch Kids on the Slope. Hooray for summer anime! You guys watching any of the new anime? XD

@ Tezca: Thank god they fixed it! Mwahahha I will have to own one now~ Maybe I can go to target this weekend and get a cash card. hhmmm

ugh yes i downloaded it and i need to watch it
also tbh the new naruto sd anime is worth it to me because the ed is adorable as ******** gotta watch apollon and the new shirokuma ep and catch up on the past 2 inago eps tho 90% of those are flashbacks so i can skip most of them lkfdls; NOT ENOUGH TIME IN A DAY  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:53 am
warrior_of_boognish
HURFLEMURF

Yup.
Clearly the best house.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:26 pm
Hey everyone got sick at work so I came home. Still not feeling great.

Legend of Korra is rather good from what i've seen so far [watching now]

Video makes me wonder where id be. Also laugh

How is everyone?  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:46 pm
Gaia, I am trying to be a proper berserker faun here, why are you being strange with tattoo layering?

I save my avi as this:

User Image

...but that's not what's showing up. emo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:26 pm
aw damn you lookin badass tho faunbro  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:00 pm
bedsick
aw damn you lookin badass tho faunbro

thanks, fearless fashionista! I still like the look overall, and I think aside from minor frustration with tat layerin, it's how I'd imagine my OC would dress when preppin for a fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:07 pm
Oh. My. God.

This everything bagel is giving me such feelings because it's from home. And it's delicious. And I don't need to put anything on it because it's prefect the way it is.

I want to go home.

crying

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:29 pm
My mom's in the hospital again because of her knee. It stopped moving for some reason after we took our third dog from his walk...It kinda drooped and grandma had to pick her up. sweatdrop I hope she'll be okay though. And it's the one she just had surgery on too.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:41 pm
You guys make such good avis emotion_8c

I always try to hard to make something decent but failed even with laurels.  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:50 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
My mom's in the hospital again because of her knee. It stopped moving for some reason after we took our third dog from his walk...It kinda drooped and grandma had to pick her up. sweatdrop I hope she'll be okay though. And it's the one she just had surgery on too.

D: that's terrible! I hope it's something fixable that doesn't require another surgery. It would be horrible if the surgeon botched up the job and she had to get it fixed again like that.

Your mamma has my sympathies; I've been working in rehab for people who've had knee and hip and back surgeries and it ******** sucks.

@Druddigon: D'awww, I applaud your ability to color match and wear those laurels. Even though Slick is a faun, he like, never wears any laurels lol.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:53 pm
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam

D: that's terrible! I hope it's something fixable that doesn't require another surgery. It would be horrible if the surgeon botched up the job and she had to get it fixed again like that.

Your mamma has my sympathies; I've been working in rehab for people who've had knee and hip and back surgeries and it ******** sucks.

@Druddigon: D'awww, I applaud your ability to color match and wear those laurels. Even though Slick is a faun, he like, never wears any laurels lol.
Thank you very much, Slick. I'm sure she'll appreciate your wish as you are a nursing student. It was probably nerve damage she had long ago.

Edit: I only need 2 more Bamboo sticks to make Kapre's Beard before making the Starseed Oil.

Edit 2: Tsukita helped me get the other 2 sticks and after 9 tries I finally got the beard.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Teh Savior
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:49 pm
warrior_of_boognish
HURFLEMURF

HERESY  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:02 pm
Glooorious hair. cool

My hair is amazing

AMAZING

errwun is jealous

if they're not

come see me irl and look at my hair

4laugh  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:16 pm
My mom and stepdad returned. My mom just had nerve damage to her knee. That was all. She'll go see her doctor Tuesday to hear what he has suggested to the situation.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 858 859 860 861 862 863 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games